February's English Set: 'Team Up!'

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trading Card Game' started by Water Pokémon Master, Oct 7, 2018.

1. starg09 Aspiring Trainer
    starg09

I mean, not really going against your argument but there's no info about the typing of Buzzwole&Pheromosa iirc; it could very well be a grass card (which would have interesting implications, with the support grass already has) since both are Bug/Fighting.

2. The Almighty Bidoof Aspiring Trainer
    The Almighty Bidoof

B&P may be grass type.

3. theprp30 Aspiring Trainer
    theprp30

Here's to hoping that Gengar/Mimikyu Tag Gx is the best one in the set and it shouldn't need any evolution's hopefully to get there like old school Ex's were.

4. Charizard=Life Aspiring Trainer
    Charizard=Life

Ultra Prism-8/10
    Forbidden Light-9/10
    Celestial Storm-10/10
    Lost Thunder-8/10
    Team Up-WTF

DeadDraw and The Last Shaymin like this.
  5. Tytus Aspiring Trainer
    Tytus

The towing splash gx tag team will be fun to see.

6. Kashvinder Mann Aspiring Trainer
    Kashvinder Mann

Suit up! Oh wait, Team Up! I kinda like it. 12 "GX" pokemon, that should be fun.

7. Merovingian Expanded Extraordinaire
    Merovingian

Articles Staff Member

I in terpreted that any new cards released in Ultra Shiny would be released in the set. So I'm taking that Shiny Lycanroc is a completely new card. I can see them making shiny versions of existing cards in Japan, but we wouldn't get them unless they are promos.

8. The Almighty Bidoof Aspiring Trainer
    The Almighty Bidoof

Once again it’s not confirmed to be the Shiny one. It’s likely actually a Dusk form GX

starg09 likes this.
  9. VuDu-JuJu Intergalactic Trainer/Hitchhiker
    VuDu-JuJu

We also don't even know truly how these Tag-Team GX's are going to be implemented until we see Gengar & Mimikyu Tag-Team. While I'm sure a lot of people are assuming they're all going to be basics, we in fact don't know that they won't evolve from prior stages like the current GX's.
    This is just me wildly fantasizing here, but I think it would be neat if they implemented them like M Pokemon-EX, but on GXs, i.e. maybe we'll end up needing to evolve from a GX. Or maybe they'll go super crazy and make you put both of the individual Pokemon under the Tag-Team to evolve it, like an Xyz monster from Yu-gi-Man!.

10. VuDu-JuJu Intergalactic Trainer/Hitchhiker
    VuDu-JuJu

So based on everyone's comments, did WPM misinterpret or is WPM the one that's right considering they're the one who put the information down as having a "shiny Lycanroc-GX"?

11. The Almighty Bidoof Aspiring Trainer
    The Almighty Bidoof

I can almost guarantee he was making a guess here. Can people not put guesses into news and pass it off as the truth -_-

12. VuDu-JuJu Intergalactic Trainer/Hitchhiker
    VuDu-JuJu

But they already wasted the name "Shining Legends". What would they call it? Sparkling Shinies? Shining Shinies? Shining Shriners' Super Shinies?
    Or since we're coming up with such imaginative names as "Team Up", my money is on "New Shiny Cards: The Set".

The Last Shaymin likes this.
  13. or "Shiny dies to Shriny"

TheAquaPiplup and VuDu-JuJu like this.
  14. VuDu-JuJu Intergalactic Trainer/Hitchhiker
    VuDu-JuJu

First new card of the set: Super Shiny Shrine Prism Star: When you play this card, use it to blind your opponent with how gosh-darned shiny this forker is, and then steal their cards like a good member of Team Rocket.

The Last Shaymin likes this.
  15. oh and when it is in play between turns knock out all of the pokemon GXs in play

VuDu-JuJu likes this.
  16. VuDu-JuJu Intergalactic Trainer/Hitchhiker
    VuDu-JuJu

Thinking too small my dude. It knocks out all Pokemon in play, along with the opponent, and anyone else in the room you don't like.

17. and if they have a card with "buzzwole" in its name they get DQ'ed from the tourney and banned from future play!

TheAquaPiplup and VuDu-JuJu like this.
  18. VuDu-JuJu Intergalactic Trainer/Hitchhiker
    VuDu-JuJu

I'm still mad it's name isn't "Brosquito" because that's what I call it. Wasted opportunity there Gamefreak.

AshCo and The Last Shaymin like this.
  19. pokemon64 Semi-Ace Trainer
    pokemon64

It's a good thing the Pikachu & Zekrom-GX is fake. Tag Bolt GX would destroy the Meta

20. pokemon64 Semi-Ace Trainer
    pokemon64

Jesus Christ it's real.

TheAquaPiplup likes this.

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?