February's English Set: 'Team Up!'

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Thanks for calling the Lycanroc thing to my attention! The set description only says Lycanroc-GX. I meant to put "(shiny?)" before it and edited it within seconds after posting but did not realize my edit didn't go through. We've been having server issues and timeouts the past two days from upgrading to HTTPS. The story has now been updated.

DeadDraw

Draw -> Pass
I wish they would've been more creative with the tag team mechanic. It could have been some sort of cool fusion-like mechanic to really give you the feeling of a creating a "tag team". For example, instead of being a basic Pokemon, the Pikachu and Zekrom tag team could have said "You may play this card from your hand onto your Bench only if you put a Pikachu and a Zekrom card from your hand into the Lost Zone" or something like that. I'm assuming that all tag teams will just be big basics (boring!) but I guess we'll find out once the Gengar/Mimikyu tag team is revealed.

And yes, the name of the set is awful.

Gameguard

Aspiring Trainer
Well only lycanroc gx we missing is the nin thirstt eyes one in full art and the shiny one. Unless japan getting a 3rd one with new attacks. I hope not lets not keep using same pokemon over and over

Serperior

~
Advanced Member
I know that set name is bad, but man it coulda been worse:

"Sun & Moon - There's No 'I' in 'Team'!"
"Sun & Moon - Teamwork Makes the Dream Work!"

...ok "Team Up" is still awful.

VuDu-JuJu

Intergalactic Trainer/Hitchhiker
I know that set name is bad, but man it coulda been worse:

"Sun & Moon - There's No 'I' in 'Team'!"
"Sun & Moon - Teamwork Makes the Dream Work!"

...ok "Team Up" is still awful.
Teamwork Makes the Dream Work 2019

PokeMedic

Don't talk to me or my Pokemon ever again
Articles Staff
I wonder if this is capable of catching on. There have always been gimmicks in the past that didn't go too far. Still I wish that Pokémon LEGEND cards could've been more practical.

fleshrum

Cephalophore
is the plan to release evolutions of these tag teams? you could do eeveelution tag teams that evolve from eevee gx I guess.

Yog

Rogue
Aww, from the thumbnail i thought we were about to finally get a good Mawile card.

ShaunTheBoufflant

Like No One Ever Was
ZPtag team might be good in a single prize attacker lightning magnezone dropping it when your opponent are down to one or two prizes with energy retrieval and lady