Favorite Powers

Something like reality warping/DNA's wish thing. You can do whatever you want and have any power you want.

Mary Sue / Gary Stu thread eh.

If I could choose one not ridiculously OP power* it would be teleportation.

* like creating/destroying anything which would be awesome of course because this world would be filled with Pokémons etc.

I'd only need one ability, but then again it would encompass all others. Confused? Well not for long, because my choice would be Skill Copy. If I see it, I can do it, also allowing aspects of multiple abilities to be twisted into even better ones. Strangely I have something like this for tasks within human ability (although it's likely my insanely accurate memory coupled with above average coordination). I wouldn't expect it to be completely without limitation, with the primary barriers being energy output and the number of abilities usable at a given time.

Control over time and space. It would make it so that I could teleport, go forwards and backwards through time, and stop time all together. Oh, the amount of good I could do with those powers. Imagine how many lives could be saved. And I could fulfill my life-long dream of seeing a real Dinosaur meeting my great grandchildren.

Also, power over fire would be really cool.

the power to make people swoon

No, I wish to have control over water. Because I always have a bottle of water near at home, and I drink it all the time. I rarely drink any beverage.
Plus the power to purify water. Now that, for me, would be so convenient.

YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH NON OP POWER I CAN ACTUALLY USE BWAHAHAHAHA ...jk

For me: Forcefields.
This allows me to block out stuff/people I don't like OR block in stuff/people i do like.
It also provides flight, protection from anything, ... and solely requires concentration.

Also advanced learning capabilities would come in handy...

My favorite power that I wish I had would be the ability to easily say "No" to people. For some reason I have a difficult time refusing people or their requests.

If I had a power, I would want to be able to transform into anything I wanted to. I think it would pretty cool to be able to change to an animal or something at a moments notice.

-be able to change any of my physical features, to the point where I can look like someone else I know
-be able to impersonate any person in the way they speak and their voice, as well as little details they do
-freeze time
-invisibilty
-teleportation
-flight

with the first two I could end up being king troll, especially towards people I hate >:]

All of these would be awesome, but I'd give absolutely anything to be able to read minds.
Imagine the power and opportunities that would give you.

Well, in terms of powers, I'm not picky. Pretty much anything's good. However, if I had to choose, I'd go with seeing the results of decisions I make. I tend to worry to much about whether to do this or that, so if I knew what each separate decision resulted in, it'd be much easier to decide. Other things I might choose are:

Super-strength
Invisibility
Flight

I would have to say that Invisibility would be amazing, getting away with everything.

The best power is a tie: charisma or conjuration. Being able to rally people to a cause is nothing to sneeze at. Still, being able to call the elemental representation or paragon of the lizards, insects, or dogs would be an awesome power.

Back