Favorite Food

Chariblaze said:
Five Guys?
I agree with you, Chariblaze. Five Guys is better. As for my favorite food, it would have to be homemade mac n' cheese!

Pizza,Spaghetti and Lasagna :D
American and english food is so sick for us italians,it's uneatable(Excluding foreign restaurants lol).

Absolutely NOTHING on this list

I am sorry, an evil entity made do it.

Hey...
Wait...
evil entity, that is me. So I don't know who it was that made me do it.

It sounds like you guys eat out a lot. Are you rich or what. xP
(I/We do that like... never. ;_;)

Quiznos is the best fast food. Chickfala is best chicken/beef place.

I eat 3 fastfoods. Wendys Chili <3.

McDonalds makes me barf. If it doesn't make you barf, watch this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Size_Me

Their smoothies though... only good bad. Hopefully no cow chunks in those.

Teal said:
Khoresht e ghorme sabzi.
Oh my you need to taste that at least once. It's so good I don't even.
607823.jpg

*click*
I can post our recipe if anyone is seriously interested.

I'm sorry, but it looks like someone threw up on your plate right before you took the picutre.No offense, but I am picky like that.

It's the taste, not the looks. Also, I didn't take that picture.

Burgers, popcorn :p, Hot wings, steak, ribs, salmon, spaghetti, sushi....

Smash Burger and Five Guys are awesome but there's a restaurant near us called Arthurs. Best. Burgers. Ever.

When I went a-traveling to the next state over, I found this restaurant chain called Culvers, and they had really good burgers as well, but what really stood out was their deserts. they win for shakes, ice cream, and smoothies.

All this talk about burgers makes me want a cheese burger with bacon from Duffy's!!! But I already asked my dad to get me an Italian Night-Club sub from Jimmy John's... Oh well, still really good.

HypnoticLuxray said:
Red Robins has the best burgers.

I mean it has the word Gourmet in it.

What else could it mean.
They are pretty good, but not the best.
Now for the best Pizza I've ever had: A local place in Ojai, followed by Numero Uno Pizza.

Please make a favourite restaurant / burger place thread. :mad: I can't stand reading bourgeois-talk. :<

Teal said:
Please make a favourite restaurant / burger place thread. :mad: I can't stand reading bourgeois-talk. :<
... what. Even the plebeians eat out.

Here are some Onigiris I made like...around 1 week ago. I don´t really remember.
21m9fec.jpg

Yum.
Since everybody is talking about restaurants...If any of you lives around Anaheim/Fullerton/Orange County basically, you probably know Taquería de Anda. Their tacos are so delicious. :3

Puff said:
When I went a-traveling to the next state over, I found this restaurant chain called Culvers, and they had really good burgers as well, but what really stood out was their deserts. they win for shakes, ice cream, and smoothies.
I have one down the road from my house. Culver's is WAY better than Dairy Queen, but not as good as Coldstone. I've never had Baskin Robbins, but their new waffle chips and ice cream salsa like thingy looks to die for.

What I usually really like is an everything bagel with bacon, egg, hash browns and cheese. So good. But recently, I've been starting to get addicted to chicken wings with bleu cheese.

Back