Extra Spicy
What are your favorite food(s)?

Personally, I Iike...
Pickles
Croutons
Lattes
Anything with chocolate.

You?

I love cooking, abd tgus love all types of food. If I had to pick a favorite, it would have to be chicken alfredo with salmon being my second favorite.

Cinesra said:
Most anything with cheese.
Experimenting with cheeses is fun. Every time I get to Boar's Head, I try to select different kinds and see if they go well with anything. :>
ComfortEagle said:
If I had to pick a favorite, it would have to be chicken alfredo with salmon being my second favorite.
You have it totally backwards, man.

ComfortEagle said:
I love cooking, abd tgus love all types of food. If I had to pick a favorite, it would have to be chicken alfredo with salmon being my second favorite.

I was with you until you said salmon.

Sushi. And shrimp scampi. Although if I'm being honest, it fluxuates all the time.

I just love trying new things. I was really picky when I was younger, so it was thankfully something I grew out of!

I love chicken nuggets. And one time after a regionals I tried sonic sweet potato tots and those were da bomb. I also love chicken Alfredo and strongly hate salmon.
Edit: I can't believe I didn't put Filet Mignon wrapped in bacon. I...LOVE...it...SO...much

Why is Salmon getting so much hate?! :(

My favorite food is Rib Roast. Specificly the one I had for Christmas dinner 2009. Yes, I still remember what it taste like, looked like and how perfect the meal was. (had a side of mashed potatoes with gravy and butter) Oh gosh, I'm drooling just thinking about it again.....

EDIT: Forgot to mention it was slow-smoked for 6 hours and left in the smoker to dry and let the flavor spread through it until morning. (and it was still warm after all that time!)

Have you guys ever had squirrel before? It tastes really good, kind of like an extremely flavorful piece of dark meat chicken. I reccomend trying it sometime- you prepare it like you're making fish (cut head off, skin it, gut it, go from there).

My grandpa's a hunter, and has gotten me to eat all sorts of strange things.

Sushi, Lasagna, Penne Alfredo/Vodka, Stuffing, Waffles, Cheese, and lastly New England Clam Chowder.

/endlist

90% of Vietnamese food.
Frog Legs (You heard me)
90% of existing Candy
Cola
STEAK
Cheese
Pie
Sourdough bread
And much more that I dont want to type.

I can kind of understand the hate for salmon since it has a strange taste at first. I for one enjoy it because not only is it healthy, it also has an amazing taste if grilled. Smoked salmon is the best, although I haven't had it smoked in years.

Don't buy canned. I think a lot of hate comes from the fact most of you have ate canned salmon, which is terrible.

Psssh. Roasted salmon all the way.
On topic, probably Italian food. pretty much any of it.
Have any of you had rattlesnake? I had it once and it was delicious.

Back