• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

EX/FA/SR, T/S/S, Collectibles, & More - Very Low Prices Accepted!!!

RE: SP's Sales: TONS of BW-DRX EX/FA/SR, T/S/S, Codes, Collectibles, DRX Booster Box!

Secret Pikachu said:
Pokepuzzle said:
prices on blaine's arcanine, koga's ditto, and giovanni's persian?

Hey Pokepuzzle,

The prices would be as follows:

1st Ed. Blaine's Arcanine - $12
1st Ed. Koga's Ditto - $9
1st Ed. - Giovanni's Persian - $6

Do you have a reputation thread? You need one in order to purchase or trade cards on PokeBeach.
Well I haven't made any trades yet.
I can make one though.

Where is the make thread option? I can't see it.

RE: SP's Sales: TONS of BW-DRX EX/FA/SR, T/S/S, Codes, Collectibles, DRX Booster Box!

That's good!

I'm not a Moderator so don't take what I'm saying as the "law" but you are supposed to request to receive a reputation thread from a Trading Corner moderator in the thread made for that purpose, which is located in the "Trade Reputation" sub-forum. I suggest that you read all of the Trading Corner rules (and the PokeBeach forum rules if you haven't done so already) as well.

If you have any questions, I suggest you ask a Moderator (green username) or a Super Moderator (pink username).

Pokepuzzle said:
Secret Pikachu said:
Hey Pokepuzzle,

The prices would be as follows:

1st Ed. Blaine's Arcanine - $12
1st Ed. Koga's Ditto - $9
1st Ed. - Giovanni's Persian - $6

Do you have a reputation thread? You need one in order to purchase or trade cards on PokeBeach.
Well I haven't made any trades yet.
I can make one though.

Where is the make thread option? I can't see it.

okay, I requested, thank you for the guidance ^_^

Do you have non 1st ed. ones? I don't really care about them being 1st Edition, and that way it's cheaper for me.

Also, I'll take all of these:
1st Ed. Dark Golbat 7/82 - $2.50
1st Ed. Dark Weezing 14/82 - $2.50
1st Ed. Dark Dugtrio 6/82 - $2
1st Ed. Dark Arbok 2/82 - $2.50
1st Ed. Dark Machamp 10/82 - $2

Secret Pikachu said:
Christopher Robin said:
Do you still have this? If so how much?

1 Shaymin EX FA

Thanks

Yes I still have it. I could sell it to you for $12.50 + $1.50 for shipping. The total would be $14. Let me know!

Thanks I will take it.

Pokepuzzle said:
okay, I requested, thank you for the guidance ^_^

Do you have non 1st ed. ones? I don't really care about them being 1st Edition, and that way it's cheaper for me.

Also, I'll take all of these:
1st Ed. Dark Golbat 7/82 - $2.50
1st Ed. Dark Weezing 14/82 - $2.50
1st Ed. Dark Dugtrio 6/82 - $2
1st Ed. Dark Arbok 2/82 - $2.50
1st Ed. Dark Machamp 10/82 - $2

Unfortunately I don't have any cards that are not 1st. Edition aside from any that I have listed in my original post. I'm going to give Hydro Cannon another day to accept my offer on those cards, but if he doesn't I will sell them to you. I hope that's okay. :D

Christopher Robin said:
Secret Pikachu said:
Yes I still have it. I could sell it to you for $12.50 + $1.50 for shipping. The total would be $14. Let me know!

Thanks I will take it.

Sounds good, I will PM you now!

Oh never mind, actually you can only do paypal.

(I can only do concealed cash)

Sorry.

RE: UPDATED! TONS of EX/FA/SR, T/S/S, Collectibles, DRX Booster Box, and more!

Updated as of 21/10/2012!

I will be very reasonable when pricing these items, especially if it is a large transaction! I want to clear these items out!

:D

Received my darkrai/mewtwo FA's. Thanks.

is rayquaza SR still available?
If so, I'll offer $25 + shipping to Aus for it.

Awesome!

Unfortunately the Rayquaza SR is pending in another transaction at the moment. I will let you know if it becomes available again.

Hi! I'm new here at PokéBeach but am quite an active buyer in another forum and eBay (also in Canada (Ottawa)). I'm interested in the following:

1 Mew EX FA
1 Entei EX FA
1 Serperior SR
1 Tornadus EX FA

2 Reshiram EX FA
1 Regigigas EX FA
1 Pikachu SR
1 Cobalion
1 Virizion
Sealed Dragons Exalted Booster Box

Would you be able to price them out for me? I'm interested in all of them especially the top 4 set but depending on your pricing, I would like to get them all.

Thanks!

ottawacollector said:
Hi! I'm new here at PokéBeach but am quite an active buyer in another forum and eBay (also in Canada (Ottawa)). I'm interested in the following:

1 Mew EX FA
1 Entei EX FA
1 Serperior SR
1 Tornadus EX FA

2 Reshiram EX FA
1 Regigigas EX FA
1 Pikachu SR
1 Cobalion
1 Virizion

Would you be able to price them out for me? I'm interested in all of them especially the top 4 set but depending on your pricing, I would like to get them all.

Thanks!

Hello! I would love to price them out for how, however, before I do that, I think you should take a look at the Trading Corner rules (if you haven't already) and request a reputation thread. Let me know when one has been granted to you and I'll price these cards out for you. Are you able to pay via PayPal gift option?

Thanks!

Secret Pikachu said:
ottawacollector said:

1 Mew EX FA
1 Entei EX FA
1 Serperior SR
1 Tornadus EX FA

2 Reshiram EX FA
1 Regigigas EX FA
1 Pikachu SR
1 Cobalion
1 Virizion

Thanks!

Hello! I would love to price them out for how, however, before I do that, I think you should take a look at the Trading Corner rules (if you haven't already) and request a reputation thread. Let me know when one has been granted to you and I'll price these cards out for you. Are you able to pay via PayPal gift option?

Thanks!

Thanks! My trade rep thread has been created (thanks again for pointing that out). I can certainly pay using the PayPal gift option.

ottawacollector said:
Secret Pikachu said:

Thanks!

Thanks! My trade rep thread has been created (thanks again for pointing that out). I can certainly pay using the PayPal gift option.

Following up on this. Note a few items I've been able to source them from other sellers/traders over the weekend so my want list has dropped:

Want:
1 Tornadus EX FA

Would get the rest depending on the pricing:
2 Reshiram EX FA
1 Regigigas EX FA
1 Mew EX FA
1 Pikachu SR
1 Cobalion
1 Virizion

ottawacollector said:
ottawacollector said:

Following up on this. Note a few items I've been able to source them from other sellers/traders over the weekend so my want list has dropped:

Want:
1 Tornadus EX FA - $14

2 Reshiram EX FA - $10 each
1 Regigigas EX FA - $16
1 Mew EX FA - $18
1 Pikachu SR - $4 (it has a small dent on the front underneath the picture)
1 Cobalion - $6 (if we're talking about the FA)
1 Virizion - $5 (if we're talking about the FA)
Sealed Dragons Exalted Booster Box - $75 (plus shipping which I would need to inquire about)

Awesome! I have attached prices to the cards/items that you are interested in. Let me know what works for you!

Secret Pikachu said:
ottawacollector said:

Want:
1 Tornadus EX FA - $14

1 Regigigas EX FA - $16
1 Mew EX FA - $18
1 Pikachu SR - $4 (it has a small dent on the front underneath the picture)
Sealed Dragons Exalted Booster Box - $75 (plus shipping which I would need to inquire about)

Awesome! I have attached prices to the cards/items that you are interested in. Let me know what works for you!

Thanks for the response! I would like to get:

1 Tornadus EX FA - $14

Currently would be $120 without shipping for the box. If you could include shipping, I'll also take 1 Mew EX FA - $18 for a total of $138. Let me know!

Edit: Confirmation via PM received, payment sent! Thanks!

Are these available?

1 Rayquaza SR
1 Serperior SR

theducktamer said:
Are these available?

1 Rayquaza SR
1 Serperior SR

The Rayquaza SR is pending at the moment, however the Serperior SR is still available.

Could you do $11 shipped for the Serperior SR?

EDIT: The Rayquaza SR is no longer pending, I would like to sell it for ~$30. Could you do the Serperior SR and Rayquaza SR for $40 shipped?

i'll still offer the $25 + shipping to Aus for the rayquaza SR

I can do 30 shipped to Toronto for SR Ray, PM me if you're okay with this.

Alright, the Rayquaza SR is currently pending.

Let's sell these cards folks! I will sell any card for a considerable amount less than their going rate. I want them all gone!

Back