Epic Mafia

alex

Miss the game
Does anyone else play this? I've started playing it so much. For those who don't know, it's a site that randomly generates small chat mafia games with different roles that have different abilities, like WW except on a much smaller scale (most games take about 10 minutes). It's insanely addicting.

King Arceus

Aspiring Trainer
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I'm not sure if it still works or not, but our chat has a channel for Werewolf. It was #werewolf. It sounds like it is the same thing.

alex

Miss the game
I'm not really sure because I've never played it before, but it sounds like it. There are a lot more roles though, and you can choose different setups (combinations of roles) when someone creates a game. Try it out, it's really easy to create an account.

The Yoshi

Wumbo
Puff and I are very familiar with the Mafia on PO, which is very fun because there are lots of experienced players (and big games in general). I think it might be what you're talking about, but they have fun themes like Zelda, FF, Kirby, and of course Pokemon themes.

Bisharp37

Aspiring Trainer
I love Epic Mafia especially when it's a random assortment of roles.I like it better than when people select the roles and roles are public knowledge.