Epic Mafia

alex

Miss the game
Does anyone else play this? I've started playing it so much. For those who don't know, it's a site that randomly generates small chat mafia games with different roles that have different abilities, like WW except on a much smaller scale (most games take about 10 minutes). It's insanely addicting.

I'm not sure if it still works or not, but our chat has a channel for Werewolf. It was #werewolf. It sounds like it is the same thing.

I'm not really sure because I've never played it before, but it sounds like it. There are a lot more roles though, and you can choose different setups (combinations of roles) when someone creates a game. Try it out, it's really easy to create an account.

Puff and I are very familiar with the Mafia on PO, which is very fun because there are lots of experienced players (and big games in general). I think it might be what you're talking about, but they have fun themes like Zelda, FF, Kirby, and of course Pokemon themes.

I love Epic Mafia especially when it's a random assortment of roles.I like it better than when people select the roles and roles are public knowledge.

Back