BW/BW2 English Names For Revealed Pokemon

ramsey1993 said:
yeah pidgey is way closer to a pigeon than a deer is to a lamb

But that doesn't help the fact that Pidgey isn't a pigeon, and Shikijika isn't a lamb. You can still give it the name. Besides, 90% of all Pokemon names are just two words put together. And Lambi is just fine, IMO. -v-

Shimama-man said:
I don't like Chillarmy....
Keep it Chiraami, Gamefreak!
The name didn't change. That's just how the Japanese name is spelled. It will never be called Chiraami outside of Japan.

Zalman said:
The name didn't change. That's just how the Japanese name is spelled. It will never be called Chiraami outside of Japan.
I know.... That's why I'll stick to the Japanese versions!!!

Ps. I read Chillarmy as Chilli army.... Fail

This is the name i called Tsutaja. Tazuta. Hope you like it.

Please, don't revive threads that are older than 2 weeks. omahanime

I might post a full list when all the Pokémon are revealed, but I'll just say one now. I had an idea that Desukan could be called Deaffin (death+coffin).

Offtopic: Why is it everybody calls Ononokusu a mantis despite being just Dragon Type? If it were Bug type as well you have a reason to say that, but I see nothing about it that looks like a mantis at all.

Offtopic: Posting a thread like that would get blocked, as this is already there. Just a little tip (not minimodding).

Ontopic:
Poka3 - Flaminig
Miju3 - Samusea
Tsut3 - Herlong

Not that great of names, but whatever.

darkat/soulfur
wargle
stonops for the wierd cyclops rock
bladragon/draxe (call it axel)
afrolo (not buffafro)
arachining/arachner/lighnid/
monkeys need cool names too
moncoli/no idea for the others
Im still sticking with darumape and zebolt.

Denchura: Supercutetarantula. No, in honesty, Electula/Tarantric.
Ononokusu: Draxon
Doryzuu(sp?): Molearth
Desukaan: Coffevil

You say 'revealed', wich may confuse people that those are official names. OT: Some good names up in the list. ^^

Doryuzuu: Moldozer
Engoma: Engoma
Chaobuu: Sumoink
Jyanobii: Palmbra
Dog Pokémon: Fuzzu (Fuzz/Shi Zu)
Cat PK[/align]MN: Kituna (Kitten+Luna)

Lol about palmbra. Going with something along the lines of serplant or basilisk.
The dog isnt a sh tzu, its a yorkshire terrier. ~t even says so in its name and its evos descriptions. I like the japananese name since it already makes since.

Desukān = Phantomb
Meguroko = Crocodune
Pokabu = Pignite
Tsutaja = Smugleaf (am so serios)
Tsutaja3 = Forraconda (Forest + Royal + Anaconda)
Giaru = Gear
Zoroark = Remains the same
Zorua = remains the same
Victini = remains the same
Chirāmī = Chillarmy
Buffaron = Buffaro (Buffalo + Afro)
Rankurusu = Chaoculus (Chaos + Homonculus)
Gochiruseru (sp) = Gothiselle

Simple, no? I think it is. Some of my names are terrible, yes, I know. :3

hThey arent to bad. Smugleaf wont work, its just 2 words literally put together. Love crocodune, im calling it crookodune until further notice. Buffafro is pretty good but i prefer afrolo (sounds different and weird). Forraconda is a little to long. Stick with 2 parts of the names.

Back