English Kyurem-EX, Both Entei from 'Ancient Origins'

Guys, I found out how these cards are getting leaked.

On reddit, a guy posted pics of Ancient Orgins cards. I asked him how he got these cards. He said he bought them from a seller on ebay who lives by a Toys R Us. Normally, the shipments of card packs come with a label "Do not sell until xx/xx/2015. Now, the label was missing from the package of cards that ended up at the toys r us. The guy ended up going to the toys r us, asked an employee about it, the employee told him that there was no label depicting when to sell, and bought almost all the packs in stock. Then he sold them on ebay (likely weighed, the guy who bought them on ebay pulled 2 EX's out of the 20 packs he bought).

Guys, I found out how these cards are getting leaked.

On reddit, a guy posted pics of Ancient Orgins cards. I asked him how he got these cards. He said he bought them from a seller on ebay who lives by a Toys R Us. Normally, the shipments of card packs come with a label "Do not sell until xx/xx/2015. Now, the label was missing from the package of cards that ended up at the toys r us. The guy ended up going to the toys r us, asked an employee about it, the employee told him that there was no label depicting when to sell, and bought almost all the packs in stock. Then he sold them on ebay (likely weighed, the guy who bought them on ebay pulled 2 EX's out of the 20 packs he bought).

I believe this was already posted somewhere here, either on this thread or another

Link me the thread?

I work at Toys R Us and we got a shipment of some packs Monday and started selling them. Unlike video games and such that say "Don't sell until XX/XX/201X", they weren't marked to NOT sell them. Next shipment is tomorrow, I'll let you know if we get another box of them. Chances are we won't, but ya know.

If there are any left on Friday I'll buy them all and try to get that last Supporter.

On this page of this thread: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thr...om-ancient-origins.124606/page-3#post-2726555

While the same situation did indeed happen, I am NOT the guy on Reddit. Unfortunately I never got a chance to buy any myself before they were taken off the sales floor. Another employee told one of the managers about it, so he removed them from the floor.

I assumed you weren't. I should have clarified that in my first post.

So FA Steven is 95, and these cards are secret rare so outside normal ordering rules but inside the main set.

Whoever does card numbering at TPCI is on many drugs right now. I'm guessing they didn't want a "95 card set", so bumped it up to 98 by including these three

It's not the first time we've had a "secret" card in the mainset. The red Gyarados in HGSS was the same. I'd say odds are good these will probably be about as rare as the other Full Arts, and are just at the end of the set to show they're special. ;p

Oh this set just got a lot easier to collect with those shiny full arts not being secret rares.

And I really like the set symbol.

A little disappointed by Ace Trainer ... expected more from the top non-main-character trainer class from the games.

That set symbol looks awfully close to the Pokémon Rumble TCG one, though.

*sigh* How much Peyote did TPCi consume when making the set list? I thought P Kyogre, P Groudon, and M Rayquaza were supposed to be secret rares.

TPCI doing something wonderful in making the shiny FA's more accessible by not making them SR's.

I love Dangerous Energy's new name.

Actually, it was a good ideia to not make the shinies secret rares.
Other than that, the name changes are dumb as usual... Scoundrel??? Unseen Claw??? Oh, right... kids.
But Dangerous Energy takes the prize... Not that Bad Energy was very original or sounded better, but I don't know, couldn't they call it something more related to Dark Pokémon... Night Energy? Malevolent Energy? A few years ago, they changed Charizard G Lv.X's attack Hellfire to Malevolent Fire and it didn't sound bad, I actually think the word is quite eloquent...

Also, I don't like "half art"... I already call them Ancient Trait cards, and japan even has a better official name in "Wide Illustration cards"...

Back