English Kyurem-EX, Both Entei from 'Ancient Origins'

Additionally, there are 95 cards (including secret rares) in Bandit Ring. Minus the two secret rare trainers (which will be 99/98 and 100/98) There's 93/98. I think the cards from the Emboar EX vs Togekiss EX set will fill that gap.

Additionally, there are 95 cards (including secret rares) in Bandit Ring. Minus the two secret rare trainers (which will be 99/98 and 100/98) There's 93/98. I think the cards from the Emboar EX vs Togekiss EX set will fill that gap.
I don't think so. I think that it'll be promo cards that will fill the spots. If the shiny legends are part of the main set there will be 3 extra cards, without them 6. Considering that there's the Arcanine, Electivire and Meowstic lines plus a Spritzee (perhaps even Aromatisse) I think that they'll wait until the next set to include them. I think among the included cards could be the Umbreon, Jirachi and Heavy Boots promos and maybe the food Snorlax w. friends cards.

I don't think so. I think that it'll be promo cards that will fill the spots. If the shiny legends are part of the main set there will be 3 extra cards, without them 6. Considering that there's the Arcanine, Electivire and Meowstic lines plus a Spritzee (perhaps even Aromatisse) I think that they'll wait until the next set to include them. I think among the included cards could be the Umbreon, Jirachi and Heavy Boots promos and maybe the food Snorlax w. friends cards.

Good point. I think the Shiny Megas are likely to be a part of the main set in the US, and then don't forget there's M Swampert EX and M Blaziken EX Japanese promo cards floating around. The Blaziken, Swampert, and Sceptile Promo EX tins have just been released... will the megas be released here or some other way?

I've laid out the new set list given the numbers we have in the Ancient Origin's set list discussion thread. There are clearly a lot of spaces open for more FA's to be released (like FA Steven). There are only 2 card spots open for stuff before Kyurem EX (FA)'s placement.

Bandit Ring is one of the lamest XY's sets IMO and so I'm disappointed that Ancient Origins is almost exactly the same. With all of the XY8 and Break things that have been announced already, I wonder which English set will have the Emboar/Togekiss stuff (since the November set should be pretty packed unless they split it up) and if/when we'll get Legendary Shine as a mini-set. At least FA Steven has pretty good chances to make the cut based on the numbering of Kyurem.

Yeah, based on this, I'm guessing the Legendary Holo collection will have its own mini-set or something. Double Crisis must have sold well!

Entei's number is the same as the Japanese set while Kyurem-EX FA is ahead by two (Japanese was 84 and English is 86). Going by this logic, Lugia Would be pushed up to 94/98. Which leaves room for the 3 Shiny Mega's to be added. But then their's one missing...I'm guessing they're putting the Steven FA in this set.

So only two cards were added to the set. Maybe they were the other EX cards or perhaps it was the umbreon holo + the new trainer.

I was hoping for them to include AT Sableye and Celebi promos, but Celebi is definitely out of the equation...

Also, we're not starting again the annoying speculation of more EXs in the set, are we? I thought it was already pretty clear there are no more EXs in the set...

Entei's number is the same as the Japanese set while Kyurem-EX FA is ahead by two (Japanese was 84 and English is 86). Going by this logic, Lugia Would be pushed up to 94/98. Which leaves room for the 3 Shiny Mega's to be added. But then their's one missing...I'm guessing they're putting the Steven FA in this set.

So only two cards were added to the set. Maybe they were the other EX cards or perhaps it was the umbreon holo + the new trainer.

The 3 shiny mega's will probably be secret rares, being 99, 100, and 101 with the golden item cards being 102 and 103.

The official sell sheet, not just a random website, does say 11 EXs. So that is final.

I think the FA Steven is a contender for this set. But yeah we're getting a couple of promos somewhere unless they reprint more cards for some reason. Either way I am happy at the fact that this set is bigger than the Japanese version if just for the possibilities.

In that case, Lugia FA should be 94/98. Which leaves 4 spots left.

So either A) Steven FA + 3 shiny legendaries and then the two SR items are 99 and 100. Or B) Steven FA and the Pokemon Company decides to draw up their own versions of the other trainer full arts. But that still leaves one spot left...

Did Pokemon leave anything out from other sets which would fit into the full art/secret rare spots in this one?

If the shiny Primals are not secret rares and are included with the Full arts, than Primal Kyogre EX would be 85/98 right before Kyurem EX (FA) which would leave only 1 extra space to be added to the main list instead of 2 open spaces (that's assuming Ancient Origins will have all of the cards featured in Bandit Ring which is highly likely).

In that case, Lugia FA should be 94/98. Which leaves 4 spots left.

So either A) Steven FA + 3 shiny legendaries and then the two SR items are 99 and 100. Or B) Steven FA and the Pokemon Company decides to draw up their own versions of the other trainer full arts. But that still leaves one spot left...

Did Pokemon leave anything out from other sets which would fit into the full art/secret rare spots in this one?

I suppose you could say they "forgot" Mega Camerupt and Mega Sharpedo from Primal Clash, but that seems very unlikely and a little strange. Steven FA definitely seems like the most likely option here.

Back