English Kyurem-EX, Both Entei from 'Ancient Origins'

Checked 3 targets, nothing. Chances are this guy is a manager at a retail store that they sell these at and got his hands on some packs.

Bandit Ring is one of the lamest XY's sets IMO and so I'm disappointed that Ancient Origins is almost exactly the same. With all of the XY8 and Break things that have been announced already, I wonder which English set will have the Emboar/Togekiss stuff (since the November set should be pretty packed unless they split it up) and if/when we'll get Legendary Shine as a mini-set. At least FA Steven has pretty good chances to make the cut based on the numbering of Kyurem.
Dozens of playable cards , GIANT FREAKING PLANT FOREST , probobly some of the best FA artwork we have seen in awhile , eeveelutions , shiny FA megas , HOOPA U.....how dare you call that lame!!! Lol im just joking so dont think im being a jerk haha we all have different tastes and i personally give this set an 8/10 overall rating

Dozens of playable cards , GIANT FREAKING PLANT FOREST , probobly some of the best FA artwork we have seen in awhile , eeveelutions , shiny FA megas , HOOPA U.....how dare you call that lame!!! Lol im just joking so dont think im being a jerk haha we all have different tastes and i personally give this set an 8/10 overall rating

Ditto. This may be the first set that I fully complete in a long time. I believe the last set I completed was Dragons Exalted. I'm not a huge fan of Hoenn Pokémon, which is why I like this set, because there is a wide range of Pokémon from different regions in this set. My top wanted cards are M Ampharos EX FA, Lugia EX FA, and Hoopa EX FA. I also love the artwork on the Entei AT, as well as the Porygon-Z AT. As I don't really actively play the TCG as much as I used to, I usually just judge cards based on their artwork these days. :p

This set is about on part about how I felt when I saw Jurassic World.
And that's really really good everyone.

And it's so small I might actually have a shot about finishing it before the year is over. Granted i want to get a few other sets completed before going off on this one so I'll probably won't be starting on it till next year :p

Ditto. This may be the first set that I fully complete in a long time. I believe the last set I completed was Dragons Exalted. I'm not a huge fan of Hoenn Pokémon, which is why I like this set, because there is a wide range of Pokémon from different regions in this set. My top wanted cards are M Ampharos EX FA, Lugia EX FA, and Hoopa EX FA. I also love the artwork on the Entei AT, as well as the Porygon-Z AT. As I don't really actively play the TCG as much as I used to, I usually just judge cards based on their artwork these days. :p

Wow thats crazy because the first singles i ordered were mega ampharos FA , Lugia FA and hoopa FA LOL Lugia being my favorite just because he's awesome!! That entei AT is one of the best looking ancient traits to date!!
I am also more of a collector than a player but i like building decks and just playing for fun here and there.

The most plausible theory I can think of is that he got away with an artifact from where house 13, and used it to teleport into a truck carrying the cards from the factory and get out, thus no one could possibly notice that he was actually there or took anything.

The most plausible theory I can think of is that he got away with an artifact from where house 13, and used it to teleport into a truck carrying the cards from the factory and get out, thus no one could possibly notice that he was actually there or took anything.

However the downside is he will be unable to touch any Pokemon cards ever again.

However the downside is he will be unable to touch any Pokemon cards ever again.
True, that is the only possible take back to the artifact that he used.

Also notice how the packs are loose and not in the crapaging they put them into when they go to target etc. This means that he would have had to hijack the truck on the way to the factories where they put the packs into that packaging for target etc.

Playable cards: don't care, I'm a collector
Plant Forest: see above
FAs: are of Pokemon I don't really care about and/or are of Pokemon that already have FAs
Eeveelutions: are in a set almost every year
Shiny FA megas: are way too busy
Hoopa U: is a fugly eyesore

Definitely different strokes lol.

Not sure why Rescue was changed to Bail Out, Assassin's Claw to unseen Claw makes sense because it's OMG TOO VIOLENT FOR THE KIDDIES

I happened to be at Target again today, so I checked for any Ancient Origins products, namely mini-binders, and still nothing. This is very intriguing.

I just found the listing mentioned in the earlier post on eBay. I messaged the seller asking where/how he obtained them. I know it's a longshot and I doubt I'll hear back, but it's worth a try.

I can see Energy Recycler being good in Gardevoir decks...I'm working on a Swampert-EX deck that could make nice use of it too.

Energy Recycler is going to be at least a 1-of in most decks now that Trump Card is gone. I think it's especially good with things like Dragon Mega Ray and Shiftry FLF (don't judge me, it's gonna see play.).

Back