'Eevee Heroes' TCG Set to Feature All Eeveelutions as Pokemon V, Plus Gengar / Inteleon VMAX Decks!

Yaginku

H-on Will Save Pokemon
You are basically drawing 3 cards with Peonia.
No, you're seeing three new cards, which does make a difference. You already need to have three cards (preferably Dream Balls) in your hand to pull it off. Even if Peonia drew additional cards, I don't believe in a set-up that works after you get your first KO.

Scoop

Literally a sheep
I love the fact that the artwork of Smeargle and Eldegoss show the same location at two different points in time. Cards that tell a “story” of sorts, or link with one another are always some of my favorites.

Platinum Espresso

Falinks Fanatic
Eldegoss could be good for certain decks? Struggling to think of anything SwSh era, but could rock it in future expanded with Blacephalon for extra fireballs. Plus, it's level ball searchable.

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
the one deck where fairy energy rotating hurts. Still capping out at 240 isn't too bad for a 1 prizer
  • Smeargle - The fact that it can't hit for weakness really hurts this card so much. Because with weakness, you can do like 90 and KO a Crobat or 180 and KO RS Urshifu, but it's not. The translation says energy not basic energy. So Special Energy counts. But still, the fact that this card needs to pulp out to do lots of damage is a sign that this card won't last very long in a larger tournaments. 3 EDIT: well, screw it! It says basic energy. Ain't good bro
  • Eldegoss - renamed Ribombee. If Ribombee BSH doesn't see much play, I doubt this will. 2-3/3
  • Gordie - Supporter, Good on decks like Ghost Caly or Frosmoth or Cherrim (but Cherrim wasn't proven yet) 4

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
  • Smeargle - The fact that it can't hit for weakness really hurts this card so much. Because with weakness, you can do like 90 and KO a Crobat or 180 and KO RS Urshifu, but it's not. The translation says energy not basic energy. So Special Energy counts. But still, the fact that this card needs to pulp out to do lots of damage is a sign that this card won't last very long in a larger tournaments. 3 EDIT: well, screw it! It says basic energy. Ain't good bro
  • Eldegoss - renamed Ribombee. If Ribombee BSH doesn't see much play, I doubt this will. 2-3/3
  • Gordie - Supporter, Good on decks like Ghost Caly or Frosmoth or Cherrim (but Cherrim wasn't proven yet) 4
ICYMI Ribombee
en_US-SM3-096-ribombee.jpg

Rozureido

Aspiring Trainer
Gordie is a slightly weaker Interviewer’s Questions (which looked at the top 8 cards of your deck). HGSS on was the first format I played since Wizards of the Coast days and I don’t remember it seeing lots of play. Guess it depends on what else gets printed.

MagnaDrake

Aspiring Trainer
Eldegoss might be a neat partner for [insert type] Dance variants that doesn't have a reliable energy search. Excited to see how it would go with Cherrim/Tapu Bulu.

P3DS

UK VGC Regs Champ 2015
Smeargle looks really fun. 11 energy, and every unboosted VMax is OHKOed. Get 8 from eldegoss, 2 from hearth plus whatever, and smeargle can work well with fire/welder... But I think we miss welder with rotation. However, melony can work too. And, water has some OK support. It will be cool to see how it progresses.

Yaginku

H-on Will Save Pokemon
Smeargle looks really fun. 11 energy, and every unboosted VMax is OHKOed. Get 8 from eldegoss, 2 from hearth plus whatever, and smeargle can work well with fire/welder... But I think we miss welder with rotation. However, melony can work too. And, water has some OK support. It will be cool to see how it progresses.
"This attack does 30 more damage for each type of Energy revealed in this way."

Macke

Master of deckbuilding
Smeargle, ironically enough, gets worse with the “rotation” of fairy energy, capping it at 270 instead of 300. Though, that range is not very important anyways given that tag teams will have rotated at this point.

I like the eldegoss, it might make some VERY niche engines with call for family gossifleur work. If you could use call for family on turn one then that as an engine could actually be good.

Last edited: