I like Pokemon more than you! :p
A new story has just been posted to PokéBeach's front page:
I initially thought Intelleon VMAX would be single strike as it only needs 1 bullet to KO things, but idk. I guess the Rapid Strike label would look weird on Gengar, but then again the Rapid Strike on Intelleon would just blend in, since the entire card is blue...either way, HYPE FOR THE LIZARD WITH A GUNIf the VMAX decks are Single vs Rapid themed, I wonder if that means Gengar V is Darkness-type.
Sylveon Control was not a bad deck.YES. YES, YES YES! Y E S.
I'm so unbelievably excited for this and here's why.
1. We might get more good Eeveelution cards! They usually always suck.
2. The OG trio didn't get GXs in sun and moon sets but rather promos and that sucked. Now we're actually getting the OG trio as ultra rares in sets!
3. Leafeon and Glaceon are getting another chance to be good and I'm EXCITED.
4. Sylveon also gets another chance to be good after its awful GX.
5. We're FINALLY GETTING GALAR STARTER Gmaxes. AND the final 4 remaining Gmaxes, too!
I really hope this is the 25th anniversary set. They would severely benefit from it bc people ADORE eeveelutions so if they wanted to, they could do a product for every single one and STILL make money.
We know they're coming already from the booster box promotion.Also hoping that Inteleon's Gigantamax form finally getting a card means that Rillaboom and Cinderace will see Gigantamax Promos soon too (or hopefully be in a main set so we get sick Alternate Arts of them too AAAAAA)