Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Eevee and Jolteon have just been revealed from Pokemon Card 151! The set will release in Japan on June 16th. It will then release internationally as a special set this fall.
Thanks goes to JustInBasil for the translations!
Eevee – Colorless – HP70
Basic Pokemon
[C] Colorful Friends: Search your deck for up to 3 Pokemon of different types, reveal them, and put them into your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.
[C] Skip: 10 damage.
Weakness: Fighting (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 1...

Continue reading...

DrifBoi

child kidnapping balloon
Jolteon good anti Lugia? That archetype keeps getting less and less enticing.
no, raikou v already does that for lost box, raichu for zorobox, luxray for gardevoir, flying pika for arceus, surfing pika for chien-pao, regieleki for regibox and miraidon/regieleki vmax for, well, miraidon. with that energy cost and evolution requirement, it literally fits nowhere competitively.

Cacho

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
I understand wanting to make the Eeveelutions similar, but not THAT similar...this is boring! :(
Not quite. Umbreon is a dark type which hits for weakness against most meta Psychic types in standard format right now only if its seen alongside other eeveelutions including Flareon assuming they'll all have the same attack, maybe I'll scrap Regis and build Eevee box instead?

Bewear The TERRIBLE

Rogue TCG Player
Weakness box with Zoroark Reversal makes umbreon unnecessary since we have Mightyena/ Mabostiff doing 160 for 3 energies. Only thing is DTE may block you from doing a KO against stage 2 ex(s), or if you need more than 320 damage. But still we got defiance band. The biggest roadblock though for any decks that hit for weakness is probably Dunsparce, Mesprit/ Florges and the new Safety Goggles that guards basic pokemon from weakness. 😖🐾 - Also doesn't work against Dragon decks. 😅

Last edited:

TheDuckLord

Aspiring Trainer
Wait if these packs aren’t supposed to be out yet. I just picked the eevee one up from a CVS. It comes with that eevee card and a eevee coin with 3 packs

hervul

Aspiring Trainer
I hate calling cards, "boring" or "uninspired" but 90+ 90 of ex or V is getting painful.
I’m pretty sure the idea is to use weakness to your advantage, so you can evolve to Flareon, Jolteon or Vaporeon depending on your opponents active. Not saying it’s a good deck, just thinking 180 damage is ok in this case.