Finished Dunsparce and Dragonites II

Status
Not open for further replies.
NCLoO7v.gif

*i stick close to duskull heading back the way we came, using dazzling gleam to light the way @Keeper of Night

The group decide to head back from where they came, ignoring the three paths in front of them.

As they head back, the familiar formations adorn the walls and ceiling, but the path seems to go on longer than they remembered.

When they reach the end, they don't recognize the room they had dug into previously. Instead, they're faced with three paths, same as before.

To their right, the path slopes downward. The sound of dripping water can be heard from that direction once again.
To their left, the path reaches upward.
Ahead of them, the familiar stalactites and stalagmites cover the cave walls in a similar fashion to where they had just come from.

Because the question has come up more than once, thieves, no. If I don't send you new results, you haven't reached a place where there are results for your ability, or those results have already been revealed publicly.

NCLoO7v.gif

i guess the compass we broke was the one thing that could stop us wandering in circles forever.

we're doomed. doooooooomed ;__;

lets go swim in the lake before our certain doom then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back