Finished Dunsparce and Dragonites II

Status
Not open for further replies.
390.png

It's true that we could just have Vulpix freeze the lake, for those of use who can't fly over it, but I'm still not sure...
599.png
... What with your typing and all, I wouldn't be too sure either. :U
Unless your trail of ice is strong enough to hold a 98 pound dragon I'll pass
599.png
The fact that our self-proclaimed main dragon cannot fly never ceases to confuse me. That said, it should be sufficient to hold your weight. But, uh, just in case, you'd better go last. ^.^

@Keeper of Night Imma reflect Shinx's light such that it produces a more concentrated beam that should ideally show us what's farther down the passage. I think that's how light works. Wish we had a professor of light here or something. :/

I will fly just you wait then I'll show you all I'll be the most powerful member of our team I'll show you all just wait til I evolve!

I could also help vulpix with freezing the lake with icy wind to (hopefully) support more team members on it.

NCLoO7v.gif

*i land on Bagon's head*

let us get a move on anyway. splitting the party sounds like a bad idea. is there more people clamouring for the adventure of the lake than the straight then? let us all go the same way.

But you're not a mage! Mages do their magic thing move and stuff. D:

Well, I can confirm that the statues are not made of chocolate.

Also they are probably not cupcakes either, although more investigation is needed.

This is valuable information.

Oh, NOW you guys care to check out the GLOWING statue?

@Keeper of Night Mitsh inspects the rock formations around the path that is staight ahead using his flame.
Litwick shines his light down the path directly ahead. It seems similar to the path they just came from, stalactites hang from the ceiling and stalagmites form from the ground to meet them. He can't seem to make out the end, it must be a long path.

@Keeper of Night Ill follow Mitsh to inspect the walls of the cave.
Sneasle reaches behind the rock formations in the path to reach the walls. There doesn't seem to be anything particularly out of place.

I could probably help out with inspecting the cave's walls by using my flame! Wait up! @Keeper of Night
Chimchar walks up behind Litwick and tries to shine light down the tunnel further. Again, neither of them can see the end. Nothing on the walls stands out.

@Keeper of Night, I'd like to use the compass at the entrances of each of the 3 paths. See where it vibrates more, even if the needle has broken, or feel for any other magnetism or direction the compass could provide us.
Phanpy holds out the compass, but nothing happens. Any vibrations from before seem to have faded entirely.

@Keeper of Night I listen intently - one with the darkness of the night - hearing for the splashing/ banging sounds.
Noibat listens down the paths intently. But other than the flickering of the fire type's flames and the dripping sound to his left, he can't make out any noticeable sounds.

@Keeper of Night
I vote the lake. If the problem is traversing it, that isn't a problem.
Noted. We can't move forward (or backward) without a majority consent to do so.

@Keeper of Night , I'd like to take a mage-ly closer look at the statue being carried, lighting it up with dazzling gleam so we can make out what it is a figure of, and if it might have any runes or things on the underside.
@Keeper of Night I would like to use Arcana on the statue to see if I can find out anything more about it and it's magical status.
Suddenly aware that it isn't every day statues decide to glow on their own, Cuitefly and Duskull inspect the statue Vulpix is carrying. Cutiefly touches it, and the flowing fades. A rune that Duskull recognizes to mean "KEY" appears on the side of it.
From the path the group just emerged from, a new sound can be heard. As though a heavy door was opening. Should they go back to inspect it? Can they?

@Keeper of Night I'd like to borrow the glowing statue from Vulpix and go a few steps down each passage so I can observe whether its glow changes at all, then give it back to her.
Spoink bounces by and picks up the statue before pointing it at each path in turn. Nothing happens.
With the faint glow now gone, nothing seems to differentiate this statue from the one she was already holding, save the run marking on the side.

@Keeper of Night I walk about 2 meters in the left passage and shine to see as much as we can.
@Keeper of Night Imma reflect Shinx's light such that it produces a more concentrated beam that should ideally show us what's farther down the passage.
Shinxm and Klink shine a light down the left path. The path seems to curve sharply just out of sight, but nothing new can be made out about the tunnel aside from that.

Not as far as I can tell. :eek:

Suddenly aware that it isn't every day statues decide to glow on their own, Cuitefly and Duskull inspect the statue Vulpix is carrying. Cutiefly touches it, and the flowing fades. A rune that Duskull recognizes to mean "KEY" appears on the side of it.

From the path the group just emerged from, a new sound can be heard. As though a heavy door was opening. Should they go back to inspect it? Can they?
Let's go inspect the door! I bet the statue can open it. Of was the statue what opened it?

Concur with checking out the door!
@Keeper of Night I head back towards the "door opening sound" to check it out.

Spoink - Bring that Key Statue over here, I think we will need it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back