Finished Dungeons and Dragonites! [RPG]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wth guys I just need some help with my ice armor? What did I do to you guys?
PP2624.png
*skates off into sunset*

Mr grovyle do you think you could help me detatch my ice armor from the floor without breaking it? Or any of you nice ice pokemon? I think that no one will help me otherwise. :(

PP2624.png
Actually, the mudfish is only "crazy" because he is actually crazy.

ralts_zpsfiwleauf.jpg
Listen to the pawniard, even if he steals my thunder.

Please just cut the ice keeping me stuck to the floor. I may be crazy but you know my ideas would be effective, like you know that time I planned on flooding and electrocuting everything inside the floor below us. It would certainly be effective in killing everything down there.

I may be crazy
I may be crazy

flooding and electrocuting everything
flooding and electrocuting everything

It would certainly be effective in killing everything
killing everything

ralts_zpsfiwleauf.jpg
Not helping your case. And that's from just one source. Word of advice, if you're trying to convince people to not regard you as crazy, you might want to steer clear of... I don't know, let's start with admission of insanity; and let's not forget homicidal intent.

I am only crazy in the GOOD way, as in I don't have boring thoughts of "conventional means" and I only planned on flooding and zapping that floor if there were enemies in it, if there was a single, innocent creature down there I would not have done that until they were rescued. Please understand I am only "crazy" in terms of I don't think outside the box, I set it on fire with lava to make sure I NEVER think inside it EVER again because that's boring. I'm perfectly sane otherwise. I have a strong set of morals that don't allow me to hurt anyone that does not wish to hurt me and other good things.

I would only do it with your permission, it would create an electrified water gun, also I would be wearing rubber gloves for safety. : )

TGK leaf blades Empoleon_Master's feet off the floor! Empoleon_Master is no longer attached to the floor!

Vracken is picked up by Butterfreeze and carried to the ground!

bbninjas looks for the door that was opened by the bird hole, but only sees the vendors!

Yeowie is carried by Ice Espeon to the ground!

double o squirtle talks to the vendors!

Lilligant.png
Cupcakes! Cupcakes! Get your cupcakes!

229.png Who are you yelling out to? This dumb room has been empty every time we go in it.

Lilligant.png I see some travellers over there. Oh look, they're coming over here!

229.png Well, hurry up and talk to them. The sooner we get out of here, the better.

Togepi.png For once, I'll agree with the Fire-Breathing Abomination. Why did you have to drag us along?

229.png What did you just call me?

Lilligant.png Hello, travellers! Step right up to the cupcake stand!

018.png Cupcakes?

012.png Did you say cupcakes?

196.png mmm...

Lilligant.png So it seems you want some. That'll be 5 gold.

018.png We... don't have 5 gold.

Togepi.png What? You don't have 5 gold? What do you mean, you don't have 5 gold!?

018.png Squawk!

012.png Eek!

196.png Aah!

Lilligant.png Put the gun down. I don't want you scaring away customers.

229.png Then why did you bring us?

Lilligant.png Oh, please. Don't you want a break from constantly being on watch because there's a murderer on the loose?

229.png Still don't see why you brought the egg along.

Togepi.png What did you just say?

Lilligant.png *sighs* I apologize for these two. I do, however, have something you could do.

018.png What is it?

Lilligant.png You see, we need to get back to our place. *Spins around mysteriously*

A Door Opens!

Lilligant.png You need to get us a red gem from in there. Then I'll give you cupcakes. Sound good?

196.png I don't see why not.

Celever flies down to the floor!

TheFlyingPidove is carried down by Refridgeot!

Keeper of Night talks to the vendors!

Lilligant.png
Why hello there! If you're with that group, I'll need a few things to get back home, seeing as you don't have gold. I'll give you cupcakes if you can get me a few objects.

Another door opens!

Lilligant.png
I'll need a rock casing from behind this door, please. I'll have the cupcakes ready for when you come back with both of them!

Empoleon_Master is carried down by TGK!

professorlight talks to the vendors!

Lilligant.png
Well hello there! What can I -

229.png Lil, at this point, it's obvious they all just want a cupcake. Look. There's a third and final object we need you to get.

A third door opens!

Togepi.png Now listen up! We need a thunder rod from behind that door, a red gem from the first one, and a rock casing from the other one. Get all three, and you get cupcakes. Deal? now go.

Lilligant.png I'll have the cupcakes ready for when you get back!

229.png Lil, aren't you going to tell them about the -

Lilligant.png I think they can manage. Better than us, anyways.

Unfortunately, I don't have enough time to post everyone's stats in this update. Simply put, for this phase, you also need to decide which object you want to retrieve first. Then just PM door A [Red Gem], B [Rock Casing], or C [Thunder Rod] to pick a door. Majority wins.

Also, thank @Jabberwock for making both the Lilligant and the angry Togepi face thingies. Enjoy!

I say ee go for the thunder rod as it will likely be guarded by electric types which will not be that effective on my ice armor (I better have a stat boost by wearing it tgk) however the electric types will be super effective against the majority of the party, along with the rock room, which would then leave us with the red gem, likely guarded by fire types, who would then be super effective against the very nice budew, the nice ice statue people.
I think we should go with the red gem as we have a majority type advantage over it, despite it likely leading my super neat ice armor to melt in battle.

We might have a fourth option of going into the room we started in and exploring more of it now that the tide is out, so we could explore the 3 glowing puddles of mystery and what lies beyond that stair case, this of course leads us to have no clue what to expect in such room.
Lastly if we do go for the red gem I would like the nice ice people to stay in this room soley for the purpose of them not melting and getting hurt.

professorlight talks to the vendors!

View attachment 9577
Well hello there! What can I -

View attachment 9578 Lil, at this point, it's obvious they all just want a cupcake. Look. There's a third and final object we need you to get.

ralts---shock_zpsejiu588x.jpg
*Psst* Well, actually, I had come to ask you if you would want to come with us, and we leave togepi the mudkip that is deceivingly buried beneath that pile of snow. It is so nice to finally see some pokemon that are not murderous here! In fact, if you want to join us too, houndoom, you're more than welcome; we'll just leave the murderous mudkip with the murderous togepi, I'm sure they will either get along fabulously, or will end up both dead. Good for everyone!

View attachment 9577 Oh, please. Don't you want a break from constantly being on watch because there's a murderer on the loose?

Oh, I see his fame precedes him.
Well, don't worry, I'll get you out of this.

ralts--smug_zpsl3ibtgf1.jpg
Ahem! togepi, I have a deal for you! just, release lilligant and houndoom, they're too simple, too drab, too undeserving *wink* to be your partners, and we'll give you this impressive ArmorModeEvolution mudkip. It's quite a deal, I'd take it if I was you, really; he has quite a talent for killing things, and I'm sure a togepi of your panache and joie de vivre will appreciate that. I can assure you he definitely won't end up killing you, and his unique ArmorModeEvolution grants him a +5 to defense, you just need to prevent it from melting every once in a while, but that's such a little expense for someone as wealthy and powerful as you, I'm sure.

See? he's like a genius strategist, that's why I can only offer him to you in exchange for two fully evolved pokemon; you see, my partners won't accept anything less; in fact, I had to talk them out of asking for lilligant, houndoom, and your gun, but I recognized that a m... pokemon of your significant stature won't ever part with such a fine piece of craftsmanship.

Last edited:
I believe the real question here is why do they think a gun would work on half the pokemon in existence, I mean, it makes sense if it's some pokemon that's fleshy, but the second you encounter something like a rock type you're pretty much dead. Also I can now follow you raltz, be careful of what you say. Oh and togepi raltz is trying to ditch us in this room because she thinks we're dead weight, look, I'll be happy to guard you in general if we all go, and there is no reason I would hurt you on purpose. What do you think we should do? We're people and we have equal vote weight, this is a democratic system, not a communist system where there is only one party to vote for that is owned by the government. #tookacollegepolitcalsciencecourse

702.png
Ah, we need those items as fast as possible! Because I think I am in love, he is so hot! <3

(wait? is the sword still down?)

I believe the real question here is why do they think a gun would work on half the pokemon in existence, I mean, it makes sense if it's some pokemon that's fleshy, but the second you encounter something like a rock type you're pretty much dead.
There not from this particular world...
MDP198.png
I want cupcakes! So which item should we get?

If houndoom and liligant come with us I believe we should go for the thunder rod, otherwise we should go for the red gem due to the pokemon we would encounter.

*wakes up*

umm.. woah! Where am I? How did I get here?

*looking around*

Oh! There's a lot of Pokemon over there. Let's go!
Hi guys! What is this place? I don't remember anything! And why does that Togepi have that.. thing?

*wakes up*

umm.. woah! Where am I? How did I get here?

*looking around*

Oh! There's a lot of Pokemon over there. Let's go!
Hi guys! What is this place? I don't remember anything! And why does that Togepi have that.. thing?
702.png
Hi, welcome to our team I guess? I am Lighty. What is your name? Oh, We are in a Dungeon. Do you know what a dungeon is?
702.png
and eh.. I don't know why Togepi has that. I don't want to know really. Oh, you look delicious. One important thing: You should stay away from me when I am really hungry.

Don't be ashamed of who you love mrs sparky pouches! FREE LOVE! Also you are soo cute, you shall be called lighty and you will be my lighty to hug you forever while I wear a rubber outfit so I don't die. Also these gloves came from hammer space, don't question it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back