BW/BW2 Dream World

Pikachu6319

Scooby
Is anyone else having problems with getting their Pokemon to dream? I had a Gothitelle asleep for weeks without dreaming, and last week I switched to an Audino, and still nothing. Am I doing something wrong here?

What is the actual problem? Do you click the link that actually accesses the Dream World, but nothing shows up? There are a few bugs in DW so you'll need to specify which one you mean...

Did you use a device such as an Action Replay? That can cause a lot of problems with the global link.

@dragonexpert: I don't know jack about action replay or how to use it. I know that isn't the problem.

Basically I turn on the game, go online (I do have wifi) and activate game sync. After it saves and I connect to Nintendo Wi-Fi it tells me "This Pokemon is not dreaming yet." and then asks if I want to wake the Pokemon. As I said in the OP I had Gothitelle sleeping for about a month without it dreaming and now Audino has yet to dream. Does this help?

I've been doing everything via the DS wi fi connection. I havent't been on Global Link with the PC since the day Dream World went on line, should I be going on to Global Link?

lol, i had that very same problem, didnt actually figure it out untill i did some research online LOL too bad i didnt see this post before though

Back