Wi-Fi Trades Dracaufeu's IV and Shiny Trading Den LF:Competitive 5-6 IV H: 6 IV Spanish Ditto

RE: Dracaufeu's Trade Thread

Sorry friend, good luck with the masuda method. I haven't had any luck with it at all

RE: Dracaufeu's Trading Den

I can offer 5 IV impish Miltanks, "perfect" adamant pursuit Lillipups, "perfect" adamant both ability Skiddos, "perfect" timid Helioptiles w/glare, 4IV careful Rufflets, "perfect" timid Chatots w/egg moves, and 4IV modest Mareeps. I'm interested in your Timburr, any of these strike you as a deal?

I actually got a treecko in the wondertrade and have been breeding them to get all the starters which I now have, thank you, but sorry. Porclainpot, the helioptile is catching my eye

Dracaufeu said:
I actually got a treecko in the wondertrade and have been breeding them to get all the starters which I now have, thank you, but sorry. Porclainpot, the helioptile is catching my eye

Added you. Any gender/name preference for the Helioptile?
Also, do you have guts as an ability on Timburr?

I just noticed your 5IV Tynamo by the way, do you have anything else on my list that interests you for that? I can now add "perfect" bold Chanseys with Seismic Toss+Counter on there.

no nick name is preferable unless you have a good one. do you have a trading thread? and yes it has guts

Dracaufeu said:
no nick name is preferable unless you have a good one. do you have a trading thread? and yes it has guts

I'm terrible with nicknames.

No, I don't (I should get around to doing that once I have some key things bred.) Everything I can offer is in the post at the top of this page for now, though if you want to wait I plan to breed Cyndaquils with HP Rock very soon.

RE: Dracaufeu's Trading Den Has All Starters and Porygon!

Can I have all the starters except for Kalos and Kanto ones and Porygon for any Pokemons off this list?

List
pansage
leafeon
oddish
ralts
solosis
gulpin
axew
burmy
squirtle
all x fossils
clauncher
gible
mantyke
horsea
blastoise
beldum
bergmite
all eeveelutions
riolu
lucario
dratini
froakie
wooper
altaria
ducklette
poliwhirl
croagunk
cryogonal
snorlax
lapras
wartortle
zubat
chinchou
azurill
klefki
magneton
metang
skarmory
carbink
pupitar
electrode
onix
pinsir
lairon
bagon
durant
kangaskhan
ryhorn
honedge
fennekins
pansear
trapinch
chatot
fletchling
goldeen
delibird
houndour
zoroark
carvanha
mawile
heatmor
torkoal
pumpkaboo
cubone
both of the nidos
sableye
dittos
goomy
gastlys
haunters
gengar
lileep
aerodactyls
shuppet
solrock
lunatone
pikachu
chingling
plusle
helioptile
raichu
emolga
dedenne
scraggy
abra
meinfoo
starmie
mareep
absols
eevee
zigzagoon
bidoof
lickitung
skitty
nincada
staravia
snover
murkrow
trevenant
noctowl
smeargle
sneasel
farfetchd
panchams
pidgey
phantump
pachirisu
tauros

I will be willing to trade my Moltres for every HA starter pokemon :D except chimchar and treecko cause I have em. Highly doubt you want it for them tho :p

Do you have a HA Cyndaquil? I would like one.
Take a look on my thread and let me know

Still up for the Timburr+Tynamo trade? I now have 5IV Cyndaquils to offer.

none of the olde starts have hidden abilities as those are impossible to get without cheating at the moment per my understanding. xDkoYx, I already have moltres in my dex, and am not overly interested in having one just to have, sorry. Im sure we can work something else out. I'll go down the list SCMowns. Porclainpot, I mis-read the result on my tynamo, it isn't five iv, but is instead three. Timburr I read correctly though. I have fixed my original post

Dracaufeu said:
none of the olde starts have hidden abilities as those are impossible to get without cheating at the moment per my understanding. xDkoYx, I already have moltres in my dex, and am not overly interested in having one just to have, sorry. Im sure we can work something else out. I'll go down the list SCMowns. Porclainpot, I mis-read the result on my tynamo, it isn't five iv, but is instead three. Timburr I read correctly though. I have fixed my original post

That's fine. Just checking, your 5IV Treeckos don't have their HAs, right? Because Unburden IS released, unlike Cyndaquil's flash fire. If your Treecko does have its HA I would be very interested in it, though I'd like one either way.

I wasn't aware that unburden had be released. when? but that's beside the point. all of my treecko have over grow

Back