Wi-Fi Trades Dracaufeu's IV and Shiny Trading Den LF:Competitive 5-6 IV H: 6 IV Spanish Ditto

RE: Dracaufeu's Trading Den Has All Starters and Porygon!

Dracaufeu said:
I wasn't aware that unburden had be released. when? but that's beside the point. all of my treecko have over grow

I have over a box full of Unburden treeckos if you want one I'd be happy to trade it for a Sheer force totadile :D All treeckos are Jolly with NaturalGift WorrySeed Endevour and LeafStorm

I don't have any of the johto, hoenn, sinnoh unova starters with hidden abilities. im working on getting them with five IV, but I DO NOT have hidden abilities for anything that is not natural to x and y

Dracaufeu said:
I don't have any of the johto, hoenn, sinnoh unova starters with hidden abilities. im working on getting them with five IV, but I DO NOT have hidden abilities for anything that is not natural to x and y

Ahh sorry my bad :p my offer is still valid tho :D I'll take a 5iv pokemon off your hands if you want the treecko

Dracaufeu said:
I wasn't aware that unburden had be released. when? but that's beside the point. all of my treecko have over grow

I'm still interested in one though. How about Cyndaquil+Helioptile for Timburr + Treecko?

xDkoYx said:
I have over a box full of Unburden treeckos if you want one I'd be happy to trade it for a Sheer force totadile :D All treeckos are Jolly with NaturalGift WorrySeed Endevour and LeafStorm

HA Totodile isn't available yet. Basically, the HAs of the Johto and Unova starters are not yet released, the rest are.

Porclainpot, I would love to accept that except that I do not have any 5 iv treecko's. If you want to wait, I am working on it, but with no success just yet. sorry for the lack of clarity

Dracaufeu said:
Porclainpot, I would love to accept that except that I do not have any 5 iv treecko's. If you want to wait, I am working on it, but with no success just yet. sorry for the lack of clarity

It's fine, I'm still good with a Timburr. My FC is in my signature.

RE: Dracaufeu's IV and Shiny Trading Den FREE Iron Fist Chimchar!

you got it. I will be online, ask for a trade.

RE: Dracaufeu's IV and Shiny Trading Den 5-6 IV!

major update. will be working on streamlining the front page as time goes by

RE: Dracaufeu's IV and Shiny Trading Den just caught SHINY TREVENANT

I will trade my shiny charizard for the chimchar if it's shiny

I do not have a shiny chimchar. the only shinies I have are trevenant, seeking, clawitzer, dragalge, aggron and talonflame

Dracaufeu said:
I do not have a shiny chimchar. the only shinies I have are trevenant, seeking, clawitzer, dragalge, aggron and talonflame
ok if you wouldn't mind can you try get one to trade for the charizard plz?

Oh my my sweet lordt Arceus a shiny Aggron, I'm not quite sure how willing you are to part with it, but check my offers for ANYTHING you'd like. Oh and I'm interested in one of your 5IV Horsea as well.

I can try, but it could be a while. Masuda method has never worked for me. and King Xerneas, do any of your shinies have decent ivs?

Dracaufeu said:
I can try, but it could be a while. Masuda method has never worked for me. and King Xerneas, do any of your shinies have decent ivs?

Which shiny were you interested in specifically. Most of them usually have around 1-2 IVs usually in Speed and something else except Kecleon which has both Attack IVs.

I'll have to really consider it. I was looking at your IV pokes, and some caught me eye. what bothers me is that aggron has 3 iv where it needs them. nothing to write home about, but still decent. I will let you know

Shiny Charizard for shiny Aggron? :)

If you can put its name to Charizard spelled correctly and the like, you have a deal

RE: Dracaufeu's IV and Shiny Trading Den LF: 6 iv Ditto H: Shiny Eevee

Bump if you like new offers!

Back