DPPt Griseous Solar

Looking at all the Pokemon that has a baby here... there don't need the baby to be better.. so the baby is useless

for all... if you would

Arc... there is no Baby Pokemon.....

Magcargo is also too long

Poliwag Lv.12 60HP [W]

[W] Sleep Swirl 20
Flip a coin. If heads, the defending Pokemon is now asleep. If tails, this attack does nothing.

[C][C] Stages of Evolution
Search your deck for a card that evolves from Poliwag, and put it on top of Poliwag (this counts as evolving). Shuffle your deck afterward.

Weakness: [G]+10
Resistance:
Retreat cost: [C]

Poliwhirl Lv.44 80HP [W]

[C][C] Rapid Punch 20x
Flip a coin until you get tails. This attack does 20 damage times the number of heads.

[W][C][C] Energy Swirl 40
Discard an Energy card attached to Poliwhirl. Then, discard an Energy card attached to the defending Pokemon.

Weakness: [G]+20
Resistance:
Retreat cost: [C][C]

Politoed Lv. 67 130HP [W]

Poke-Body: Slimy
If you have at least one Poliwag, Poliwhirl, and Poliwrath in play, the retreat cost of each of those Pokemon is now [.].

[W][C] Bouncing Strike 30+
If the HP of the defending Pokemon is lower than Politoed's, this attack does 30 damage plus 40 more damage.

[W][W][C][C] Devour
This attack does 60 damage to one of your opponent's Pokemon (ignore weakness and resistance for benched Pokemon).

Weakness: [G]+30
Resistance:

I would, but it is like 9:00 PM here, and I am very tired. I can't accurately count right now.

MS Eeveelution said:
Looking at all the Pokemon that has a baby here... there don't need the baby to be better.. so the baby is useless

I'm sorry, could you reword this? I don't really understand it.

By the way, your post count is 666. 0_o

Phanpy is going to be removed....

Arc
PokeChamp...
Choose a shiny that has to do with 1 of your card family

Card so far
25 PokeChamp + 1 shiny of your choice
21 MSE
27 Arcterra + 1 shiny of your choice
19 Pokefan4000

92 has been done or reserved (Force or not) ... remaining 13 card...

Pokefan4000 said:
MS Eeveelution said:

I'm sorry, could you reword this? I don't really understand it.

By the way, your post count is 666. 0_o

Not anymore....

I mean... all the evo of the babies...don't need it's baby to do more damage/special effect.. but nevermind....

I remember when my post count hit 666. I was RPing, and everybody was telling me to make another post to seal the evil or something. The RP itself had something to do with demons. XD

COMMON
Electivire R Lv. 53 70 HP [L]
Basic Pokemon (SP)

Poke-Power: Burning Syngergy
Once during your turn, you may use this Power. If you draw any cards from the effect of a Poke-Power, Supporter, or attack, you may draw an extra card for each Magmortar R you have in play. You cannot draw more than 2 extra cards. You cannot use more than 1 "Burning Synergy" Poke-Power each turn.

[L][C][C] Thunderpunch 50-
Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokemon is now Paralyzed. If tails, this attack does 50 damage minus 40 damage.

Weakness: [F] x2
Resistance: [M] -20
Retreat Cost: [C][C][C]

COMMON
Magmortar R Lv.56 80 HP [R]
Basic Pokemon (SP)

Poke-Power: Electrical Synergy
Once during your turn, before your attack, you may use this Power. For each Electivire R you have in play, each player randomly selects a card from their opponent's hand and sends it to the discard pile. A player cannot discard more than 2 cards. You cannot use more than 1 "Electrical Synergy" Poke-Power each turn.

[R][R][C] Flame Cannon 40
Flip a coin until you get tails. For each heads, this attack does 20 damage to one of your opponent's benched Pokemon.

Weakness: [W] x2
Resistance: --

...I think... to be fair.... PokeFan can't do more than 2 lvl x...
Pokechamp.. you must to azumarill and Typhlosion line

I'll do those later.

Hoothoot Lv.23 HP60 [C]

[C] Focus Kick 30
Flip a coin. If tails, this attack does 10 damage to Hoothoot.

Weakness: [L]+10
Resistance: [F]-20

Noctowl Lv.55 HP100 [C]

Poke-Power: Trickiness
Once per turn, before you attack, if Noctowl is your active Pokemon, you may flip a coin. If heads, the defending Pokemon is now Asleep and Burned. You can't use this Power if Noctowl is affected by a special condition.

[C][C] Weed Out 30x
Look at your opponent's hand. This attack does 30 damage for each Pokemon card in your opponent's hand. If your opponent has any Pokemon cards in there hand, shuffle one of them into your opponent's deck.

Weakness: [L]+20
Resistance: [F]-20
Retreat cost:

Noctowl Line
Slowking Line
Sunflora Line
Wobbuffet Line
R Lvl X
Pichu

left

Card so far
25 PokeChamp + 1 shiny of your choice - 2 more
21 MSE - 6 more
27 Arcterra + 1 shiny of your choice
21 Pokefan4000 - 6 more

94 has been done or reserved (Force or not) ... remaining 11 card..

Arc card is exceed the limit....

add 2 Secret rare to make it fair....

Pokechamp... you can reserved 2 more card.. - 1 actually.. .1 os the SR of your chice
Pokefan ca reserved 6 more card...
for me is 5 ... 1 is my SR

Pokechamp's get a SR cause this set is his idea
I get the SR cause... I edited post alot

....and you finish your card limit Pokechamp

... PokeFan can do the 2 lvl X as long as the pichu is mine

So I can do both Magmortar R Lv.X and Electivire R Lv.X?

If so, I would like to reserve those 2, Sunflora, Wobbuffet, Sunkern, and Wynaut.

Finished with all of my stuff.

Electivire R Lv.X 100 HP [L]
Level Up (Place on your active Electivire R)

Poke-Power: Protective Lightning
When your active Pokemon is attacked by the Defending Pokemon, you may use this Power. You may discard as many [L] energy cards attached to Electivire R as you like. Before calculating weakness and resistance, reduce the damage done by that attack by 20 for each [L] energy card that you discarded.

[L][L][C] Spreading Thunder 50
If this attack doesn't knock out the Defrending Pokemon, you may place 4 damage counters on your opponent's benched Pokemon in any way you like. You cannot place more than 2 damage counters on a Pokemon. If this attack does knock out the Defending Pokemon, place 3 damage counters on the new Defending Pokemon.

Weakness: [F] x2
Resistance: [M] -20

Magmortar R Lv.X 110 HP [R]
Level Up (Place on your active Magmortar R)

Poke-Power: Fast Reload
If you used "Explosive Cannon" on the turn you put Magmortar Lv.X onto Magmortar R, you may use "Explosive Cannon" during your next turn.

[R][R][R][C] Explosive Cannon 100
Discard 2 energy cards attached to Magmortar R. The Defending Pokemon is now Burned. Magmortar R cannot use Explosive Cannon during your next turn.

Weakness: [W] x2

Sunflora Lv.28 80 HP [G]
Stage 1 (Evolves from Sunkern)

Poke-Body: Happy Face
Sunflora cannot be affected by Special Conditions.

[.] Growth
Search your deck for up to 2 [G] energy cards and attach them to Sunflora.

[G][G][G] Solarbeam 80
Discard 2 energy cards attached to Sunflora.

Weakness: [R] +20
Resistance: [W] -20
Retreat Cost: [C]

Sunkern Lv. 12 50 HP [G]
Basic Pokemon

Poke-Power: Last Gift
When this card is Knocked Out by the effects of an attack on the Defending Pokemon, draw 1 card.

[G] Leech Seed 20
Remove 1 damage counter from Sunkern.

Weakness: [R] +10
Resistance: [W] -20

Wobbuffet Lv. 20 80 HP [P]
Basic

Poke-Body: Evolutionary Advantage
If Wynaut is under Wobbuffet, remove 1 damage counter from Wobbuffet in between turns.

[P] Perfect Counter
Flip a coin. If heads, if your opponent uses an attack Wobbuffet during your opponent's next turn, you may use that same attack immediately after placing damage counters on Wobbuffet.

Weakness: [P] +20
Retreat Cost: [C][C]

Wynaut Lv.8 40 HP [P]
Basic

Poke-Power: Baby Evolution
*standard text yaddayaddayadda*

[C] Fool Around
Select one of your prize cards. Without flipping it face-up, both you and your opponent guess whether it is a Pokemon, Energy, Trainer, Supporter, or Stadium Card. Flip the prize card face-up and leave it face-up for the rest of the game. If a player is right, that player draws 1 card. If a player's opponent is wrong and that player guessed correctly, that player draws 1 card.

Weakness: [P] +10

Sure, I'll change Magcargo's second attack. I'll do a shiny Pineco and Forretress Lv.X, and post them up later.

Forretress Lv.X 110 HP [M]
Level-Up (Put onto your Active Forretress)

Poke-Body: Shell Shock
Whenever Forretress Lv.X is attacked by the Defending Pokemon, flip 2 coins. If the first coin is heads, reduce the amount of damage done to Forretress Lv.X by 40. If the second coin is heads, the Defending Pokemon can't use that attack during your opponent's next turn.

[M][M][C] Spike Launcher
At the end of your opponent's next turn for the next 3 turns, put 3 damage counters on the Defending Pokemon.

[M][M][M][M] Steel Scatterbomb
Choose 3 of your oppoent's Pokemon. This attack does 40 damage to each of them (don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokemon.)

Weakness - [R] x2
Resistance - [P] -20
Retreat Cost - [C][C][C][C]

It's a good card and all, but I think that Steel Scatterbomb is just way too powerful. 40 damage to 3 Pokemon? Hippowdon Lv.X does 40 to 2 and has to discard 2 energy.

*tries to think of a way to fit Lord of the Bats in here*

EDIT: I added Shiny Pineco.
I suppose you're right. Here's the change.

Forretress Lv.X 110 HP [M]
Level-Up (Put onto your Active Forretress)

Poke-Body: Shell Shock
Whenever Forretress Lv.X is attacked by the Defending Pokemon, flip 2 coins. If the first coin is heads, reduce the amount of damage done to Forretress Lv.X by 40. If the second coin is heads, the Defending Pokemon can't use that attack during your opponent's next turn.

[M][M][C] Spike Launcher
At the end of your opponent's next turn for the next 3 turns, put 3 damage counters on the Defending Pokemon.

[M][M][M][M] Steel Scatterbomb
Choose 3 of your opponent's Pokemon. This attack does 20 damage to that Pokemon, plus 10 more damage for each Energy card attached to that Pokemon. (don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokemon.)

Weakness - [R] x2
Resistance - [P] -20
Retreat Cost - [C][C][C][C]

The Lord of the Bats would want it this way.

Pineco Lv. 17 50 HP
Basic

Poke-Body: Hardening
When Pineco is damaged by an opponent's attack, for each Energy card attached to that Pokemon, reduce the damage from that attack by 10. You can't reduce more than 30 damage this way.

[.] Spin Charge 10
Switch Pineco with 1 of your Benched Pokemon. Switch the Defending Pokemon with 1 of your opponent's Benched Pokemon. If either you or your opponent can't place your Pokemon on the Bench, put 2 damage counters on the Pokemon that couldn't be switched.

[G][c] Pin Missile 10x
Flip 4 coins. This attack does 10 damage for each heads.

Weakness - [R] +10
Resistance - [-]
Retreat Cost - [C][C]
Rarity: Secret Rare

Ms Eeveelution, you still want me to change Magcargo, right?

Back