DPPt Griseous Solar

Ariados Lv. 37 90 HP [G]
Stage 1 Evolves from Spinarak

Poke-Body: Silk Bondage
For each Energy attached to your opponent's Pokemon, that Pokemon's Retreat Cost is [C] more.

[G][G][C] Venom Siphon
If the Defending Pokemon is Poisoned from this attack, remove 6 damage counters from Ariados. If the Defending Pokemon isn't Poisoned, it is now Poisoned. Put 2 damage counters instead of 1 on the Defending Pokemon between turns.

[G][G][C] Web Trap 30+
This attack does 30 damage plus 10 more damage for each [C] Energy in the Defending Pokemon's Retreat Cost. Flip 2 coins. If 1 of them is heads, the Defending Pokemon can't retreat during your opponent's next turn. If both are heads, The Defending Pokemon can't attack or retreat during your opponent's next turn.

Weakness - [R]+20
Resistance - [.]
Retreat Cost - [C]
Rarity: Rare

Spinirak Lv. 16 50 HP [G]
Basic

[G] Silk Veil
Flip a coin. If heads, prevent all damage done to Spinirak during your opponent's next turn.

[G][C] Arachnid Bite 20
If the Defending Pokemon has no damage counters on it, this attack's base damage is 40.

Weakness - [R]+10
Resistance - [.]
Retreat Cost - [.]
Rarirty: Common

Forretress Lv. 48 80 HP [M]
Stage 1 Evolves from Pineco

[C] Rapid Spin 10
Discard 1 Energy card attached to the Defending Pokemon. If the Defending Pokemon has any Special Energy cards attached to it, this attack's base damage is 50. Forretress can't use Rapid Spin during your next turn.

[C][C] Toxic Spikes
During your next turn, the Defending Pokemon is now Poisoned. The Defending Pokemon cannot remove this Special Condition by evolving, devolving, or by the use of any cards. Put 2 damage counters instead of 1 on the Defending Pokemon at the end of your opponent's turns. If the Defending Pokemon retreats, apply the effects of this attack to new Defending Pokemon. Before doing damage, you may switch the Defending Pokemon with 1 of your opponent's Benched Pokemon.

[M][M][M] Zap Cannon 60
The Defending Pokemon is Paralyzed. Flip a coin. If tails, this attack fails.

Weakness - [R]+20
Resistance - [G]-20
Retreat Cost - [C][C][C]

Pineco Lv. 19 50 HP [G]
Basic

[.] Shell Charge 10

[G][C] Reverse Gyro 20
The Defending Pokemon now has Pineco's Retreat Cost, and Pineco now has the Defending Pokemon's Retreat Cost.

Weakness - [R]+10
Resistance - [.]
Retreat Cost - [C][C]
Rarity: Common

Please reserve me Mantine, and the Xatu line.

Jynx's Blizzard needs a name change, how about Freezing Crystal? Also, instead of Rapid Spin for Forretress, put Vorticular Whirl. I hope these are better names.

How do you come up with those awesome attack names? I can barely come up with anything good.

Is it just me, or is it kinda strange that 2 common Pokemon get Lv.Xs? Oh well, I'm not complaining. They would just be the best commons ever. :)

UNCOMMON CARD
Shuckle Lv.15 50 HP [G]
Basic Pokemon

Poke Item: Berry Juice
Remove 1 damage counter from Shuckle in between turns.

[G][C] Shell Drop 50
Shuckle does 20 damage to itself.

Weakness: [R] +20
Resistance: --
Retreat Cost: [C][C]

UNCOMMON CARD
Qwilfish Lv.33 70 HP [W]
Basic Pokemon

Poke-Power: Spontaneous Reaction
Whenever your opponent plays a Trainer or Supporter card, place 1 damage counter on 2 of your opponent's Pokemon. You cannot use more than 1 "Spontaneous Reaction" Poke-Power when your opponent plays a Trainer or Supporter card.

[W][C] Painful Sting 20
Flip a coin. If Heads, the Defending Pokemon is now Poisoned. If Tails, randomly discard 1 card from your opponent's hand.

Weakness: [P] +20
Retreat Cost: [C]

Pokefan4000, you're on a roll.

EDIT: I added the Xatu line.

Mantine Lv. 34 70 HP [W]
Basic

Poke-Power: Symbiosis
Once during your turn (before your attack), if Remoraid is on your Bench, you may discard all cards attached to Remoraid and attach Remoraid to Mantine as a Pokémon Tool card. As long as Remoraid is attached to Mantine, remove 2 damage counters and all Special Conditions from Mantine at the end of your turn.

[W] Flotsam 10
Search your discard pile for up to 3 Trainer cards, and shuffle them into your deck.

[W][W][C] Hydro Fin 40
During your next turn, all damage done by Mantine is increased by 20.

Weakness - [L]+20
Resistance - [-]
Retreat Cost - [C]

Xatu Lv. 42 90 HP [P]
Stage 1 Evolves from Natu

Poke-Power: Psychic Acceleration
Once during your turn (before you attack), you may attach 1 [P] Energy card from your hand to 1 of your Pokemon.

[P][C] Breeze Crash 20x
Choose any combination of Trainer cards, Stadium cards, and Special Energy cards in play (both yours and your opponent's) and discard them. This attack does 20 damage times the number of cards discarded in this way.

[P][P][P] Synchron Cyclone 40+
If you have the same number of cards in your hand as your opponent, this attack does another 30 damage. If Xatu has the same number of Energy cards attached to it as the Defending Pokemon, this attack does another 30 damage. If Xatu and the Defending Pokemon are both Stage 1 Evolved Pokemon, this attack does another 30 damage. If you managed to this attack to deal 100 or more damahge, the Defending Pokemon is now Confused.

Weakness - [P]+20
Resistance - [F]-20
Retreat Cost - [C]

Natu Lv. 17 50 HP [P]
Basic

[P] Psycho Shift
Remove all Special Conditions from Natu and put them on the Defending Pokemon.

[P][C] Razor Feathers 30

Weakness - [P]+10
Resistance - [F]-20
Retreat Cost - [-]
Rarity: Common

Please reserve me Clefable.

Crap, I was gonna ask for Clefable. XD

Reserving Wigglytuff line. I'll edit my post with them later.

I see we are in a bit of a sticky pickle about the name of Crobat Lv.X's Poke-Power. May I suggest some names?

-Bat Sonar
-Echo Finder
-Skill Radar

...Can both of you slow down on the card reserving for a moment... ..Need to know what PokeChamp wants to

there is a mantyke

Oooh, Skill Radar actually sounds good.

Okay, I'll slow down on the card reserving.

I'd like Politoed, if that's alright with you, MSE?

15. Raikou Lv.34 90HP [L]

Poke-Power: Legendary Spark
Once per turn, before you attack, you may flip a coin. If heads, put 1 damage counter on one of your opponent's benched Pokemon. You can't use more than one Legendary Spark Poke-Power a turn.

[L][L][C] Lightning Scramble 50
During your opponent's next turn, your opponent can't play any Supporter or Stadium cards from his or her hand.

Weakness: [F] x2
Resistance:
Retreat cost:

Oh, I thought that message meant that I didn't reserve the Wigglytuff line. I feel stupid.

I feel like this is my most original card yet.

Wigglytuff Lv.27 90 HP [C]
Stage 1 (Evolves from Jigglypuff)

Poke-Power: Defend a Friend
When your active Pokemon is attacked, you may switch the target of the attack to this card. You cannot use more than 1 "Defend a Friend" Poke-Power per game.

[C][C] Knockout Slap 30
The Defending Pokemon is now Asleep. You may perform this attack with no energy. If you do, this attack's base damage becomes 10.

Weakness: [F] +20

Pokefan4000 said:
Oh, I thought that message meant that I didn't reserve the Wigglytuff line. I feel stupid.

I feel like this is my most original card yet.

Wigglytuff Lv.27 90 HP [C]
Stage 1 (Evolves from Jigglypuff)

Poke-Power: Defend a Friend
When your active Pokemon is attacked, you may switch the target of the attack to this card. You cannot use more than 1 "Defend a Friend" Poke-Power per game.

[C][C] Knockout Slap 30
The Defending Pokemon is now Asleep. You may perform this attack with no energy. If you do, this attack's base damage becomes 10.

Weakness: [F] +20

I agree, very original.

EDIT: didn't see that, Pokefan4000.
Here's the edited Xatu, Mantyke, and the Clefable line.

Xatu Lv. 42 90 HP [P]
Stage 1 - Evolves from Natu

Poke-Power: Psychic Acceleration
Once during your turn (before you attack), you may attach 1 [P] Energy card from your hand to 1 of your Pokemon. You can't use this is effected by a Special Condition.

[P][C] Breeze Crash 20x
Choose any combination of Trainer cards, Stadium cards, and Special Energy cards in play (both yours and your opponent's) and discard them. This attack does 20 damage times the number of cards discarded in this way.

[P][P][P] Lost Tornado 30
Both you and your opponent look at the top 3 cards of your decks. If you or your opponent find any Pokemon, put them in the Lost Zone. Shuffle the rest of the cards into your deck.

Weakness - [P]+20
Resistance - [F]-20
Retreat Cost - [C]

Mantyke Lv. 5 40 HP [W]
Basic

*standard Baby text*

[.] Aqua Replenish
Remove 2 damage counters from each of your Baby Pokemon.

Weakness - [L] +20
Resistance - [F] -20
Retreat Cost - [-]

Clefable Lv. 43 90 HP [C]
Stage 1 Evolves from Clefairy

Poke-Power: Evasion
Once during your opponent's turn, if Clefable is your Active Pokemon and would be damaged by the Defending Pokemon, you may switch Clefable with 1 Pokemon on your Bench. Your new Active Pokemon is damaged instead. This Poke-Power doesn't work if Clefable is affected by a Special Condition.

[C][C] Fairy Dust 10x
This attack does 10 damage for each Trainer card in your discard pile. Before doing damage, search your discard pile for 3 Trainer cards and shuffle them into your deck.

[C][C][C] Last Resort 30
If Clefable is the only Pokemon you have in play, this attack's base damage is 80.

Weakness - [F] +20
Resistance - [-]
Retreat Cost - [C][C]

Clefairy Lv. 22 60 HP [C]
Basic

[C] Cosmic Power 10
During your next turn, draw 2 cards instead of one. Clefairy can't use Cosmic Power during your next turn.

[C][C] Encore
Choose 1 of the Defending Pokemon's attacks. During your next turn, the Defending Pokemon performs that attack. Clefairy can't use Encore during your next turn.

Weakness - [F] +10
Resistance - [-]
Retreat Cost - [C]

Cleffa Lv. 4 40 HP [C]
Basic

*standard Baby text*

[C] Nova Meteor 10
Flip a coin. If heads, this attack's base damage is 30.

Weakness - [F] +10
Resistance - [-]
Retreat Cost - [-]

Arcterra said:
Both you and your opponent look at the top 3 cards of your decks. If you or your opponent find any Pokemon, put them in the Lost Zone.
What do you do with the other cards? Discard them? Shuffle them into your deck? Pull a Cyber Jar on us and put them in your hand?

Jigglypuff Lv.14 60 HP [C]
Basic Pokemon

[C] Sing-a-long
You and your opponent flip a coin. If a player's coin flip is heads, that player's active Pokemon is now Asleep.

[C] Energy Toss 10
If you attached an energy card to Jigglypuff this turn, you may make the base damage of this attack 30. If you do, discard an energy card attached to Jigglypuff.

Weakness: [F] +10

Igglybuff Lv.6 40 HP [C]
Basic Pokemon

Poke-Power: Baby Evolution
*standard text yada yada*

[C] Deflate
Switch the Defending Pokemon with one of your opponent's Benched Pokemon. Then, return all cards attached to Igglybuff to your hand and shuffle Igglybuff into your deck.

Weakness: [F] +10

Pokefan4000 said:
Arcterra said:
Both you and your opponent look at the top 3 cards of your decks. If you or your opponent find any Pokemon, put them in the Lost Zone.
What do you do with the other cards? Discard them? Shuffle them into your deck? Pull a Cyber Jar on us and put them in your hand?

No. The Lord of the Bats takes them away. Thanks for noticing that. It's now corrected.

Back