• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Down for updates, be back soon!

How was your trade experience with this trader?

• Good.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poor.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: [Most Sets!] -Have- TSD's, X's, RR! -Want- Luxray GL Lv. X [Updated Daily!]

How much for
1xMismagius GL(RR)
3xAggron(RR)
3xWalrein(RR)

RR Mismagius GL (Holo) - $1.50
RR Aggron x3 (1 Reverse Holo) - $4.50
RR Walrein x3 (1 Reverse Holo) - $3.50

So for all 7 cards - $9.50

Would you want to do that?

RE: [Most Sets!] -Have- TSD's, Lv. X's, Rotoms, RR! -Want- To CYL [Updated Daily!]

(Please don't quote my entire first post, it's huge)
-Batmylashes :3

Would you accept a Shiftry EX for that Lugia?

batmylashes said:
@ Sceptile Rancher: I'm interested in your RR Darkrai G and 4 Energy Pick Up, would you trade those for the 2 Flygon?

I would have been happy to. But i promised those to a friend at league.
Could you possibly look at my trades again and find replacements?

RE: [Most Sets!] -Have- TSD's, Lv. X's, Rotoms, RR! -Want- To CYL [Updated Daily!]

Please CML for 2 togekiss GE please, thanks-JC.

I have 2 Darkrai G, a Froslass GL, and a call energy. I am interested in Shaymin X Land. CML for more, thanks.

I also like your fantom CML for that

@ Shining Suicune: I'm not looking for any of the EX's, sorry. :)

@ Sceptile Rancher: I'm sorry but I didn't see anything else.

@ Juliacoolo: I'm sorry, I didn't see anything.

@ Stumpy271: I'm sorry but I didn't see anything else and I wouldn't want to trade the Lv. X for what you listed. Maybe we can work something else out later :D

@ Kashmaster: I'm sorry but I didn't see anything that I wanted to trade it for.

batmylashes said:
@ Sceptile Rancher: I'm sorry but I didn't see anything else.

OK just got back from a Battle Road today and traded for 4 more.
Do you think we could still work something out?

Yeah totally :D

Would you trade my 2 RR Flygons for maybe your 2 Darkrai G and 2 Energy Pick Up? If not I can throw something else in.

Cml for Leafeon X and Shaymin Land Forme X.

@ Pi3ce0fmind: Sorry but I didn't see anything right now. Thanks for asking though! :D

Check my list for Leafeon Lv.X! Let me know.

@ TofU: I'm sorry but I didn't see anything that I wanted to trade for it, thanks though!

batmylashes said:
Yeah totally :D

Would you trade my 2 RR Flygons for maybe your 2 Darkrai G and 2 Energy Pick Up? If not I can throw something else in.

All i have is one darkrai G and 4 pickup :(

Hey, would you CML for 3 Aggron RR? LMK If you find anything, and ask about more RR, I have more than what's listed.

Thanks!

Hey Batmylashes, first of all congrats on making it to Trade Council. Secondly could you please CML for 2 Flygon RR, 2 Time Space Distortion, and Steelix Holo from Neo Genesis. =3 And if you have any Rare Candy hidden I need 4 of those as well. ;]

PS: Most needed in bold.

@ Ampha-Pwn: I'm sorry but they were recently traded! @_@

@ SotS: I'm afraid I don't have any Rare Candy, but would you trade your Alakazam 4 Lv. X and Dialga G Lv. X for my 2 Flygon RR, 2 Time Space Distortion, and 1 Holo Steelix from Neo Genesis?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back