• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Down for updates, be back soon!

How was your trade experience with this trader?

• Good.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poor.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: [Most Sets!] -Have- TSD's, X's, RR! -Want- Luxray GL Lv. X [Updated Daily!]

@ SotS: Hi again! The GE Tin Dialga Lv. X is NOT mint. It has minor scratches and minor wearing around the edges. I would say it's 70% mint. (But keep in mind that people's idea's of mint vary, so I could be wrong.) If you're still interested in it then I would trade it to you for a Lv. X of equal value, the only Lv. X I saw on your haves was Regigigas. There's also your Shiny Duskull that I saw. Whatever you'd prefer to do, let me know :)

@ PieceOfMind: No, I'm sorry I didn't see anything right now.

@ INFMach: I don't want to trade my Dusknoir Lv. X for the trainers, I'm sorry. :/

Sorry, the Gigas has been traded away, and the Shiny Duskull just got into pending. :/ Thanks for replying regardless. =3 I'm not interested in it that much since it's got the bends.

Thanks. =3

~SotS

batmylashes said:
@ SotS: Hi again! The GE Tin Dialga Lv. X is NOT mint. It has minor scratches and minor wearing around the edges. I would say it's 70% mint. (But keep in mind that people's idea's of mint vary, so I could be wrong.) If you're still interested in it then I would trade it to you for a Lv. X of equal value, the only Lv. X I saw on your haves was Regigigas. There's also your Shiny Duskull that I saw. Whatever you'd prefer to do, let me know :)

@ PieceOfMind: No, I'm sorry I didn't see anything right now.

@ INFMach: I don't want to trade my Dusknoir Lv. X for the trainers, I'm sorry. :/

OK, well then I leave.

batmylashes said:
@ Johnie: Your holo Cynthia's Feelings for it?

@ KevKev: $2 each, so $6 for all 3.

@ Julia: I just sold all of my Shiftry @_@ sorry, are you still interested in the basic and stage 1?

Yes, But I wouldn't trade much for them.

cml for fan rotom 2 nidoquenn rr 1 nidoking rr and if you have them 2-3 nidoran male

Hey sorry! I sent you a PM regarding your POP 9 Gabite. I'm still interested in it!

CML, or what ever is left, for x2 Gallade 4.

I can work out a deal for the stage 1's if you'd like me to. I'll check your lower valued wants and make an offer, alright?

Bump #1 for the week of May 24th-30th

Just added RR Flygon Lv. X, Frost Rotom, Wash Rotom, Red Cheek Pikachu, and tons more RR rares to be added later!

I'm looking for:

- Rising Rivals -
Luxray GL Lv. X

- Platinum -
Dialga G

- Trainers, Supporters, Stadium -
Call Energy x4
Cyrus's Conspiracy x4
Snowpoint Temple x2

Oops, I forgot to reply to you guys @ . @ sorry!

@ SceptileBlade: Nidoqueen is pending, but for Fan Rotom and a 2-3-1 Nidoking line I'm interested in your Surfing Pikachu and maybe some of my trainer wants like Snowpoint Temple, Cyrus's Conspiracy, or Call Energy?

@ Johnnie: I would trade it for your Cynthia's Feelings holo, would you want to do that?

@ Muddy: I'm sorry but I didn't see anything that I want to trade for them.

@ Julia: I just opened a box and got 1 Shiftry. Also, I have every common and uncommon from RR if you're looking for any others, (and tons of rares that haven't been added yet so ask me about any that you're looking for that you don't see!)

Please CML for dusknoir lv.x ; )

CML For flygon lv X, I can offer uxie lv X and more, also CML for fantom

@ Vrapceboy: I'm afraid I didn't see anything for it right now.

@ KashMaster: I need to discuss it with Kwisdumb, but I'm interested in Uxie Lv. X, Shiny Voltorb, and Froslass GL holo. I'll get back to you!

@ Kevkev: Yes, I'm sure I do. How many are you looking for and are you hoping to buy them or trade for them?

yh ok when can you get back to me? Do you want all of that for those 2?

I'm sorry but I talked to him about it and we decided that we didn't want to make that trade. We had a better offer on it, but thank you anyways for asking I appreciate it.

Hi, could you do my frosslass GL and Shiny voltorb for your Azelf LA, Dusknoir shadow command and gengar SF LMK how that sounds :)

@ Kashmaster: I'm sorry but I don't have an LA Azelf for trade right now, and the Gengars are pending.
But would you trade your Froslass GL for my Dusknoir?

I really need
2x tsd
1x leafeon x

@ Team Overdose: I'm sorry but I didn't see anything that I wanted to trade for the TSD's or the Leafeon.

@ Sceptile Rancher: I'm interested in your RR Darkrai G and 4 Energy Pick Up, would you trade those for the 2 Flygon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back