99. Celebi
SR1. Shining Raikou
SR2. Shining Entei
SR3. Shining Suicune
SR4. Shining Lugia
SR5. Shining Ho-Oh
SR6. Shining Celebi

RE: Dolphin's Fake Cards

its a faking bonanaza today isnt it haha! Nice to see more people having a go at it and yours are great! :)

Fonts are a little off as you say, but that comes in time when you figure out scaling and such :D

RE: Dolphin's Fake Cards

Thanks! =]

I redid the Golduck card with some different fonts. Lining everything up is so hard! I think I'm going to make my own LV. X blank...it might help me some. =]

I'll redo the Psyduck card sometime tonight.

RE: Dolphin's Fake Cards (Updated 5/2)

Added new cards and fixed all spelling errors and spacing errors on the old ones! (I think so anyway... lol)

Please give me some feedback on my cards! =]

RE: Dolphin's Fake Cards (Updated 5/5)

Added new cards and fixed all spelling errors and spacing errors on the old ones! (I think so anyway... lol)
I'll be the judge of that >=D (I have a knack for catching spelling/terminology errors in flavor text)

For Psyduck: Defending and Confused aren't capitalized. Water Gun should end "...pay for this attack's Energy cost".
For Golduck LV.X: The Poke-Body is missing the word 'are' after the right parenthesis, and the LV.X inside the parenthesis is not supposed to be there. The term "LV.X" is also usually italicized. And there's no base Golduck either...
For Farfetch'd A: It's Water-type (not Colorless), Basic should be capitalized, and you don't shuffle your deck after searching your discard pile.
For Farfetch'd B: It's fine.
For Ducklett A: "During your opponent's next turn, prevent all damage done to Ducklett by your opponent's attacks" is what Dive should say. Although, having that effect for 1 energy and 20 damage is overkill (but it's a fake card).
For Ducklett B: Defending isn't capitalized.
For Cresselia: The "card" in "Stadium card" should be lowercase, and Moon Twinkle normally did 10 damage, not zero.
For Cresselia LV.X: The word "turn" in the Poke-Power is misspelt, as is the word "yours". The word "Prize" in the attack should be capitalized too. Also, it has 100 HP...the same amount as its non-LV.X counterpart, meaning the base Cresselia's HP is probably too high.

As for the card pictures themselves...

These cards are actually well done, very clean-looking overall, with no obvious spacing mistakes or picture abnormalities...the spelling/terminology mistakes were the only things I noticed out of place. Pictures are all great (except for the anime Ducklett), with my personal favorite being the Golduck...looks like a stylized Triumphant artwork, and it looks pretty cool.

Keep it up!

Wow thanks so much! I wish I had an eye for this stuff like you do! x3

For Psyduck: Changed the capitalization. I changed the attack wording as well, but I had found that attack on another card. I think it was a card from the older sets, so maybe the wording has changed.

For Golduck LV.X: I added "is" instead of "are" even though "are" sounds correct. The card I took the attack from uses "is" for some reason...

For Farfetch'd A: Wow, stupid mistakes on my part... xD I honestly wanted Farfetch'd to have a water-type card. Maybe making it Delta species would have worked better.

For Ducklett A: I added another water Energy for that attack. Should I add another or lower the damage? I want it to still feel authentic. =]

For Ducklett B: Fixed!

For Cresselia: Oops...fixed. xD

For Cresselia LV.X: Fixed all that and lowered the base Cresselia's HP.

I will make a base Golduck soon. I just have to get the right artwork for it. =]

Thanks for looking over my cards!!!

^I've just been paying attention to the TCG for a long time, and having to deal with rulings questions frequently, I need to look very closely at what wording the card uses, so therefore at a glance I can usually tell if terminology used is correct or not.

Also, no problem. I'll make sure to keep checking in on this thread to make sure the cards are as accurate as possible.

...wow. I saw absolutely no mistakes on that card. And the picture is great as well. Simply amazing!

RE: Dolphin's Fake Cards (Updated 5/12 w/Neo Revival)

Thank you so much! =]

I added a new card and decided to take on a full set. We'll see how this goes. =P

You're definitely getting better at this thing. In fact, there's pretty much nothing wrong with this one whatsoever! Meaning, I probably won't have to worry about any future mistakes being made (much).
y dis card b so perfect

xD Thanks so much!

I like this card faking thing. =D

But if you see even the slightest mistake, you're more than welcome to point it out! =D

Oh, don't worry, I will. I look forward to seeing what other Neo cards you plan on making.

I just uploaded some more. =] These probably have some mistakes on them because I did them pretty fast...Photoshop was making me angry! lol

Nothing particularly off or strange about them, except, I notice the font on them is a bit strange, possibly off-center (it's more noticeable on the HP, Weakness, and Resistance). As for Meganium's Poke-Body, ...wait, whoa, the original version does say that. That's practically ridiculous...!

I fixed the cards. The weakness, resistance and retreat cost is perfectly centered. I measured like ten times... lol And the HP is in line with the original Neo cards.

I think it looks much better. =]

I love that Poke-Body!! It's just too awesome! x3

Typhlosion has also been added!

RE: Dolphin's Fake Cards (Updated 5/16 Typhlosion!)

Again, very well done Neo-style card. I did remember something, though, that I didn't mention before: Neo cards didn't have Poke-Bodies or Poke-Powers, just Pokemon Powers. I'm assuming you want to do them with Poke-Powers/Poke-Bodies regardless, though, right? (since you've already done quite a few that don't have the older Pokemon Powers.)

And on Typhlosion and Meganium, the golden line near the HP extends out a long way, even under the number as well. What's the reason for that?

Yeah, I like the new Poke-Powers/Body symbols. =]

Hmm...that's a great question... xD Darn, I thought I had everything lined up right. I'm going to have to fix that.

EDIT: All fixed. How do those look? I changed the blank some and moved stuff around.

Why I haven't commented, I don't even... but I'm absolutely loving these Neo Revival cards! I wish they were real!

Back