Wi-Fi Trades Doc's One Stop Trade Shop - All the Pokémon You Need **Updated 4-21-16**

Shining Goodra

HeeHee - Michael Jackson
RE: Dr.Mario's My Player Thread **Updated 2-10-14** PokeBank Pokemon**Lots of Shiny**

Dr.Mario said:
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

I understand.

I'll accept your terms then. Can you trade now?. What was your IGN again?
Mine was Alan

Nathan, I'll be on in 2 minutes.

Super__Sonic

RANCH!
RE: Dr.Mario's My Player Thread **Updated 2-10-14** PokeBank Pokemon**Lots of Shiny**

Dr.Mario said:
Super__Sonic said:
Thats a plausible trade. Not so keen on trading the item though. I'll get back to you.

Ya sure np. I wouldnt ask for an item but its careful which lowers sp atk.
If it had been Timid, modest or calm I wouldnt ask then.

Rayquazapokemon20 said:
Shiny Modest Deino, Shiny Bold Solosis, and Shiny Realaxed Ferrothorn. I will trade you A Zapdos, 3 mewtwo, Uxie, Azelf, Xernens, Yveltal, Zygrarde, Shiny Gyarados, A Venusanr, Charizard, Blastoise, Blaziken, Greninja, Shendinja, a Male Pyroar, and a Spiritomb.

Sorry friend I dont need any of those.

I don't mind trading the item if that's the reasoning behind it. Just give me some time to get it and I'll get back to you on a trade date.

Its a deal :)

Dr.Mario

Aspiring Trainer

Fantastic! Sure just let me know like usual.

pikadino

Aspiring Trainer

14 heart scales for 2 5IV gastly? need a breeding pair

Dr.Mario

Aspiring Trainer

pikadino said:
14 heart scales for 2 5IV gastly? need a breeding pair

Uhm I don't happen to have a female amigo.

pikadino

Aspiring Trainer

How about 21 scales for 5IV electrike 5iv swift swim horsea and a 5iv chansey

Dr.Mario

Aspiring Trainer

That my friend I can do

pikadino

Aspiring Trainer

Okay man i should be on alk day. ill keep my eye out for you to be online

Dr.Mario

Aspiring Trainer

I am getting online now

pikadino

Aspiring Trainer

Sorry i denied the request completely wasnt ready but i am now

Dr.Mario

Aspiring Trainer

Uhm thats a shiny Drifblim...

Eron

Is back as of March 24

Mario, are you able or would you mind in changing the name of some Pokémon I traded you once? I dont' want them to say: Aegislash, Talonflame, etc.

Dr.Mario

Aspiring Trainer

Eron said:
Mario, are you able or would you mind in changing the name of some Pokémon I traded you once? I dont' want them to say: Aegislash, Talonflame, etc.

A nickname? Sure I can do that just tell me what you want their names to be and send em my way.

legend-tamer

Aspiring Trainer

is the shiny raikou you own the event raikou that was given out for movie 13? or is it just a regular shiny raikou you caught in-game?

Dr.Mario

Aspiring Trainer

It is the gamestop event

legend-tamer

Aspiring Trainer

ok then. what level is it?

and would you trade it to me for a level 100 shiny landorus?

Dr.Mario

Aspiring Trainer

It is lvl 60 and that sounds fine

legend-tamer

Aspiring Trainer

ok give me a moment, I am currently stuck in a triple battle on white 2.

I added you so i'm ready when you are.

Dr.Mario

Aspiring Trainer

Whats your IGN?