Art Gallery Delta's Magical Art Factory - Amelia & Yeward

RE: Delta's Magical Art Factory - Remix the Prefix

Thanks for the comments guys.
Gravity doesn't like perky breasts. Got it.

You'll be seeing a line-less of this soon...or at least a finished version.
handsome_jack_by_deltas_mega_art_scam-d5rdsgz.jpg

I've been drawing stuff that will eventually go with other things I have done...that's usually how art works so take a look!

Some alternate art for Pokemon. It's kind of the style of some of the old concept art.
PocketMonstersAltArt.jpg

A fantasy concept sketch. I should learn costume design.
P1000241.jpg

P1000242.jpg

RandomFantasyConcept.jpg

Fishman
P1000251.jpg

I also got a stereotypical black folder to act as a portfolio. Pretty sweet.
P1000248.jpg

P1000249.jpg

Ha, Manly Red Version. Ha.

I like it! I see you took the booby talk to heart, and it seems like you've been applying shading too, which is always good

Delta, your a decent drawer and greatly improving, but looking at your posts I can see a real problem. You go through way too many processes. You should be more confident in your ability and not try to over-organize the process in which you want to do things! Whenever I do that I end up doing somthing I didn't really want to. Sometimes I think too hard and really mess up then. you just have to let go man and you'll get what you really want.

Thanks a lot for the comments peeps but Alan, I'm not quite sure what you're trying to say. What do you mean by many processes? (Not trying to be arrogant or anything. The internet makes things sound mean ;] )

General sketchin'
General anatomy
General Grievous
1-11.png

2-9.png

3-7.png

You seem to overwork and over think your drawings. Like I remember seeing your ho-oh and it was ridiculous how many things you did just to draw it (mightve been ho-oh, or something close to it in the thread).

That might just be how he prefers to draw. Some people can go through a sketch with just a few edits, while others have to meticulously add and remove details. Just a thought; I know I can't draw anything well without constantly erasing and putting a lot of thought into anatomy.

Also, that Handsome Jack is legit.

I love your drawing style, it's unique and interesting! Can't wait to see more!

Wow, I wish you could drawn my hand for me in art last year. Yes. We had to draw our hands, and I failed. My thumb looked like a sausage. But really, those hands (minus the top one) are really, really good.

I have a question to ask Delta. Can you make something like this:

http://sta.sh/025alkkko6vs

Banners have never really been my thing in terms of skill. I am decent at it, but not like this.

I was wondering if I can get something like this that says:

"Yakkov's Trade Thread"

As well as some little button like designs that say these:

"Friend Codes"

"Events"

"My Wants"

"My Haves"

I would like it to be Darkrai themed. Like the banner above.

Thank you in advance.

Your portfolio... You should paint "Death Note" on it. XD

You're still better at drawing hands than I am! I really need to so some studies. As an artist, I should always be trying to improve myself, but I'm lazy. :/

Alan: I need to be picky with anatomy because it's very delicate. A line out of place and the finished product will look bad. That goes for other drawings too. I can't blame it all on style ;]

SL: <-- What he said

Articwhite: Thanks a lot!

saurs'pokefan
: Keep drawing every day. Even if it's doodling. You can never get worse at drawing as long as you draw something every day.

Yakkov: I'll send you a PM.

Nekoban Ryo: As I say, you don't need to draw a masterpiece every day. Just little tiny things. Hands don't take a lot of investment in as long as you are willing to draw them often.

No update for now but I'll start drawing stuff as soon as I can. I have a few things I could take a picture of now but they're unfinished :]

Since I am feeling creative, my internet is acting up and it's a Friday, I'll be drawing through the night. Expect a big update in about 2 days.

For now, something to tide you over and a taste of what's to come.

untitled_zps7071ef66.png

Delta I know you're busy being awesome and whatnot, but if you don't do any Dead Space 3 fanart anytime soon, I think I might cry.

Delta said:
No update for now but I'll start drawing stuff as soon as I can. I have a few things I could take a picture of now but they're unfinished :]

I think I may have already beaten you to that thought.

Alright.

Finally got some JoJo's Bizarre Adventure fan art that I am totally gushing over. Joseph really does dress like a stripper.
I hope to draw more artwork based off Hirohiko Araki's work because it's really awesome. It's a shame I couldn't draw a really over-the-top pose, like Araki always does, but this didn't start out as fan art so the best I could do was work around it.

JJsketch_zpsb4876b9f.jpg

Reference:
2256284-joseph2_jba_166.png
]

Hitmonlee drawing I went a little too far with.
Ver. 1
Untitled-2_zps8f467a47.png

Ver. 2
Untitled-1_zps7fd7993f.png

Ver. 3
Untitled-3_zpsa263b8c3.png

Dead Space early sketch. Will probably move onto digital as soon as I can.
DeadSpaceCpncept_zps849c7b39.jpg

Doodles
P1000327_zps19bf0b70.jpg

P1000333_zps64b1c77d.jpg

Back