Wi-Fi Trades Dedenne's XY/ORAS Thread! Shiny Legendaries & More!

stevenk

Aspiring Trainer
RE: Dedenne's X/Y Thread - Pokéball Pattern Vivillon, 100+ Shiny Pokémon, 5IV Pokémon, & Giveaways!

I'm online now.

thanks very much for the trade!!!!

Chespin777

Spikey shield!
RE: Dedenne's X/Y Thread - Pokéball Pattern Vivillon, 100+ Shiny Pokémon, 5IV Pokémon, & Giveaways!

Hi, I've been shiny hunting for a shiny Sharpedo never had luck finding one :/ , I'd like to know about your shiny Sharpedo. What would you like me to offer you for it?

Prince Dedenne

Elite Shiny Hunter

Riraito said:
It is. I might be able to get an Eevee which isn't nicknamed too, though it would still be French. My friend bred three shiny Eevee, but he named one gin instead of Gin (meaning silver). So he gave me both and Gin is an Umbreon now. I might be able to trade gin for an Eevee which isn't named?

I actually wouldn't want any shiny Eevees, I plan on breeding many shiny ones for myself this summer. Have you checked the shiny Buneary's IV's, is it (semi-)competitive?

Chespin777 said:
Hi, I've been shiny hunting for a shiny Sharpedo never had luck finding one :/ , I'd like to know about your shiny Sharpedo.
My shiny Sharpedo was fish chained in XY.
Female Lvl. 32
Lonely - No perfect IVs
Chespin777 said:
What would you like me to offer you for it?
Other shinies. :p

Prince Dedenne

Elite Shiny Hunter

Electric said:
I am looking for an English Meadow and Sun Pattern Vivillon (English Region and no Nickname), a Korean Vivillon (Any form just need it to complete the Language portion of the Pokedex and a Pokeball Vivillon (Legit preferably)
I have now a Shiny Emboar, Shiny Arcanine, Shiny Kangaskhan and Shiny Pupitar and the following Hidden Ability Pokemon:
Charmander (Solar Power)
Bulbusaur (Chlorophyll)
Chespin (Bulletproof)
Vivillon (Friend Guard)
Torchic (Speed Boost)
Yanma (Frisk)
I also have the following forms of Vivillon with extras:
Jungle (1)
Savannah (2)
Sun (2)
Meadow (2)
Lots of Polar (including HA ones)
I also have a bunch of starters in general:
Bulbusaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Torchic, Mudkip, Marshtomp and Treecko plus a lot of Amaura (The blue dino fossil Pokemon)
I also have a Phione (Legendary) and the following Rare Pokemon:
Mawile, Pinsir and Eevee.

I also have a bunch of Shinies on my B/W B2/W2 games so name one you want and I'll see if I have it (No Legendary or Starters though mostly Wild Pokemon sorry :p )

Sorry, but I don't have any Meadow or Sun pattern Vivillon in my trade thread, I'm also not too interested in 'Pokémon Bank shinies' as I have no way of knowing whether they're hacked or rng'd. Thanks though.

Electric

Youtube Gamer

I like legitimately play my Pokemon games cuz they ruin the fun otherwise (learned from playing Pearl hacked and GBA Emulators) but I get what your saying thanx for taking the time to read it at least :3

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member

Definitely interested in the Poke Ball Pattern Vivillon. I can get you any Kiloude items and have foreign Ditto.

Prince Dedenne

Elite Shiny Hunter

PMJ said:
Definitely interested in the Poke Ball Pattern Vivillon. I can get you any Kiloude items and have foreign Ditto.

No thanks, if I need any items, I could just battle for them myself. And the only foreign Dittos I need are 4/5 IV ones, but I wouldn't value those enough to trade the Vivillon. Thanks for the offer though.

Riraito

BELIEVE in me Molly!

I guess the Buneary has 31 in attack as it's the only thing the guy mentioned. So yeah, not very good.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member

Then make me an offer. My trade thread is outdated though. What are you looking for

Prince Dedenne

Elite Shiny Hunter

Riraito said:
I guess the Buneary has 31 in attack as it's the only thing the guy mentioned. So yeah, not very good.
I would love the Buneary, but my three shinies were all competitively bred, so I'd have to pass. But, would you be interested in trading it for a shiny Scraggy or a shiny Vanillite instead? Both are from Kalos, the Scraggy is Sassy with Moxie ability and it has a perfect 31 IVs in speed. The Vanillite is Docile and has Weak Armor.

PMJ said:
Then make me an offer. My trade thread is outdated though. What are you looking for
I'm only looking for shinies that I don't have and rare event Pokémon.

Riraito

BELIEVE in me Molly!

It's not like I like Buneary very much, but Scraggy and Vanillite aren't high on my wish list either :c

You wouldn't trade Litleo or Meowstic for items? Mega stones maybe? I can throw in the Buneary?

Prince Dedenne

Elite Shiny Hunter

Riraito said:
It's not like I like Buneary very much, but Scraggy and Vanillite aren't high on my wish list either :c

You wouldn't trade Litleo or Meowstic for items? Mega stones maybe? I can throw in the Buneary?

Nahh, there aren't any items that I'm in need of.

KiryatheDragonite

KNEEL!

Do you have a shiny Yamask? I really want a Tyranitarite.

Sslie Zoommo

Champion...I think

Have a shiny kb nicknamable teddiursa. Would you trade anything for it?

Hotblooded

Aspiring Trainer

Hi there! Do you have that Meloetta still? I have a bunch of 5IV and shiny pokes if you are looking for any. And mega stones!

Prince Dedenne

Elite Shiny Hunter

KiryatheDragonite said:

Nope, I don't have a shiny Yamask. Is it Kalos native?

Sslie Zoommo said:

No thanks, my brother has one and I'm trying to get it from him. :p

Hotblooded said:
Hi there! Do you have that Meloetta still? I have a bunch of 5IV and shiny pokes if you are looking for any. And mega stones!

I'm pretty sure that I have one left. I'll check as soon as I get home today. What kind of shinies do you have?

Binx345

Verified Seller

Hi, you have so many pokemon I want!

Binx Wants:
Keldeo
Meloetta
Pokeball Vivillon

These Shinies-
female Honchkrow
female Alakazam
Feraligatr
female Jumpluff
female Skunktank
Delphox
Musharna
Gogoat
Litleo
Clauncher/Clawitzer
Genosect
Noivern
Heatran
Meowstic
Regirock
Shaymii
Suicune

I have:
stones
Abomasnow with megastone
Good IV- Japanese Piplup
Good IV- Wartortle
maybe other Good IV
Shiny Piloswine
please see my thread

Brojo67

Aspiring Trainer

I still have a shiny bulbasaur that I hatched in Black and White 2, not sure if you're only taking kalos pokemon though. If you're interested, I would love to trade for that dratini though if you tell me what it's IVs are and what nature it is.

Hotblooded

Aspiring Trainer

Prince Dedenne said:
KiryatheDragonite said:

Nope, I don't have a shiny Yamask. Is it Kalos native?

Sslie Zoommo said:

No thanks, my brother has one and I'm trying to get it from him. :p

Hotblooded said:

I'm pretty sure that I have one left. I'll check as soon as I get home today. What kind of shinies do you have?

I have Mismagius, Golem, Politoed, Metagross, Golduck, Garchomp, and a KB Magmar.

jhippie8

Porygon Z ROCKS!!!

Hi Prince Would you consider trading my Junta's Golurk Japanese Event for your Pokeball Vivillon?