Wi-Fi Trades Dedenne's XY/ORAS Thread! Shiny Legendaries & More!

RE: Dedenne's X/Y Thread - So Many Shiny Pokémon!

Bobmcdoogal said:
I have a Shiny Scatterbug, Im interested in a 4 or 5IV Electrike but only if its Timid with HP Ice

You have yourself a deal my friend, I'll start breeding for one.

EDIT: Got it! 4IV Male Lightning Rod Electrike with Timid nature and Ice Hidden Power.
Let me know what your fc is and when you are available to trade.

ShinyVincent said:
Cml for Feraligathor?

Sorry ShinyVincent, I didn't see anything that I like more than my Feraligatr.

Prince Dedenne said:
Bobmcdoogal said:
I have a Shiny Scatterbug, Im interested in a 4 or 5IV Electrike but only if its Timid with HP Ice

You have yourself a deal my friend, I'll start breeding for one.

EDIT: Got it! 4IV Male Lightning Rod Electrike with Timid nature and Ice Hidden Power.
Let me know what your fc is and when you are available to trade.

ShinyVincent said:
Cml for Feraligathor?

Sorry ShinyVincent, I didn't see anything that I like more than my Feraligatr.

My Friend Code is 4382-2638-8215

hey what nature is your kalos shiny gabite? I can give you a shiny kalos pupitar for it or a 4 Iv shiny eevee that is non kalos for it.

shadowF said:
hey what nature is your kalos shiny gabite? I can give you a shiny kalos pupitar for it or a 4 Iv shiny eevee that is non kalos for it.
Ahhh, sorry shadowF. I haven't updated my thread in a while. I actually traded the Gabite for a shiny Kalos region Walrein. Sorry for the inconvenience, I'll make sure to update my thread real soon now.

kevmar said:
cml for a 5iv eevee.
I'll get back to you real soon, I'll need to check and see what I do and don't have in the Bank.

is eighter shiny ninetales, scizor, togekiss, ferrothorn, bisharp, mandibuzz, volcarona or talonflame available? if they are what natures are they? sorry if this is asking too much. I can give you a shiny kalos pupitar for it or a 4 Iv shiny eevee that is non kalos for one of them.

shadowF said:
is eighter shiny ninetales, scizor, togekiss, ferrothorn, bisharp, mandibuzz, volcarona or talonflame available? if they are what natures are they? sorry if this is asking too much. I can give you a shiny kalos pupitar for it or a 4 Iv shiny eevee that is non kalos for one of them.

Yes, they are all available, but before I list all of their natures/IVs, let me counter your question. :p What is the nature of your shiny Pupitar and does it have any perfect IVs?

the eevee is timid and 4 iv, the pupitar is and this is what the judge says "decent" and greatest potential is defense and it certainly has good stats. it is also modest. only the pupitar is kalos bred though. I can throw in mega stones/battle maison items/ evo stones for one of the pokemon if it has the nature I like.

shadowF said:
the eevee is timid and 4 iv, the pupitar is and this is what the judge says "decent" and greatest potential is defense and it certainly has good stats. it is also modest. only the pupitar is kalos bred though. I can throw in mega stones/battle maison items/ evo stones for one of the pokemon if it has the nature I like.

Unfortunately, I'm not interested in the Eevee since it's not native to Kalos. And since the Pupitar doesn't have any perfect IVs or the best nature for competitive play, I honestly would rather Masuda breed for my own. (As it's on my Masuda breeding list.)
I'm really sorry and I hope you understand. Hopefully we can strike another deal in the future! :)

I'll start breeding for others that you request then!

I''m interested in a 4-5IV Modest Chlorophyl Bulbasaur with Giga Drain. Will trade a 4IV Jolly Pickpocket Sneasel with Ice Shard, Taunt, Fake Out, and Ice Punch

BUMP!

Added 42 shiny Pokémon that I have caught/traded since my last update!
Some of which are:
- Kalos native shiny Venusaur
- Kalos native competitive 4IV shiny Lucario
- Shiny Heatran (I Caught in Platinum after 10,961 soft resets!)
- Shiny Timid Darkrai (I Caught in Platinum after 3,856 soft resets!)
- Kalos native competitive 4IV shiny Hydreigon
- Japanese movie event shiny Genesect
- 2 Shiny Vivillon (Polar & Modern)

Sorry Bobmcdoogal, but I don't have what you requested on my thread and I already have a competitive Weavile.

RE: Dedenne's X/Y Thread - Update with 42 New Shiny Pokémon!

Hey I'm super interested in your shiny darkrai, what iv's does it have? And what nature? And I have a ton of shinies, many caught in Kalos, the rest transferred up from pokebank.
Here's a link
Make me any offer :)
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-200-shiny-pokémon-friendly-trader

Goldfire036 said:
Hey I'm super interested in your shiny darkrai, what iv's does it have? And what nature? And I have a ton of shinies, many caught in Kalos, the rest transferred up from pokebank.
Here's a link
Make me any offer :)
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-200-shiny-pokémon-friendly-trader

Timid nature and 31 IVs in it's SpAtk stat! :)
I checked your thread and you have a lot of awesome shinies, but for my shiny Darkrai, I'm only interested in trading for another shiny legendary of the same value. Since a sr shiny legendary is hard to come by.
Feel free to make any other offers though!

Okay no problem, what abilities do Greninja clefki smeargle have? And if it's not too much trouble what iv's. Also do you have a shiny and/or 5 IV aegislash?

What of my pokemon are you interested in? I can check their iv's for you if you like.

Goldfire036 said:
Okay no problem, what abilities do Greninja clefki smeargle have? And if it's not too much trouble what iv's. Also do you have a shiny and/or 5 IV aegislash?

What of my pokemon are you interested in? I can check their iv's for you if you like.

Greninja - Torrent (x/x/31/x/x/x)
Klefki - Prankster (No perfect IVs)
Smeargle - Moody (31/x/31/x/x/x)
Still interested in either of them?

No, unfortunately I don't have a shiny Aegislash. But I could breed a normal 5IV Aegislash. Would you like for me to breed you one?

Back