Wi-Fi Trades Dedenne's XY/ORAS Thread! Shiny Legendaries & More!

RE: Dedenne's X/Y Thread - So Many Shiny Pokémon!

What sort of thing would you accept for it?
im willing to offer a combination of these:
Yveltal, Xerneas, Zygarde, Electabuzz, Zebstrika, Protean and Toxic Spike Froakies, i have a few Ditto with max IVs in different stats, Shiny Luvdisc, Mewtwo, All Eeveelutions, All Fossils, All Evo Stones, Articuno, PokeRus Pokemon. Anything that could get it?

Gozpot said:
What sort of thing would you accept for it?
im willing to offer a combination of these:
Yveltal, Xerneas, Zygarde, Electabuzz, Zebstrika, Protean and Toxic Spike Froakies, i have a few Ditto with max IVs in different stats, Shiny Luvdisc, Mewtwo, All Eeveelutions, All Fossils, All Evo Stones, Articuno, PokeRus Pokemon. Anything that could get it?

I'm sorry, but I have everything that you have listed. I'm pretty much only looking for competitively bred Pokémon and shiny Pokémon that I don't have.

Hey, dedenne, when can you trade the ha's and I'll trade two of my 4iv adamant dratini's.

And dedenne, do you have the shiny charm?
Or is it that you work hard on getting shinies?

kevmar said:
Hey, dedenne, when can you trade the ha's and I'll trade two of my 4iv adamant dratini's.

Sorry for being a day late kevmar. I have your Chlorophyll Bulbasaur, Solar Power Charmander, and Rain Dish Squirtle bred for you! I don't care what I get in return. I'll be online for the next eight hours or so. So let me know if you can trade anytime within there.
To answer the shiny question, both. :p
- Yes, I have the Shiny Charm in all games that it's available.
- Yes, I work very hard to find shinies. When I'm at home, all I do is shiny hunt. :p

Prince Dedenne said:
kevmar said:

Sorry for being a day late kevmar. I have your Chlorophyll Bulbasaur, Solar Power Charmander, and Rain Dish Squirtle bred for you! I don't care what I get in return. I'll be online for the next eight hours or so. So let me know if you can trade anytime within there.
To answer the shiny question, both. :p
- Yes, I have the Shiny Charm in all games that it's available.
- Yes, I work very hard to find shinies. When I'm at home, all I do is shiny hunt. :p

About how much months does it take to get the shiny charm?

kevmar said:
About how much months does it take to get the shiny charm?
Months? It just depends on how quickly you can complete the National Pokédex. It shouldn't take longer than a month if you catch and trade for any Pokémon that you haven't registered in your Pokédex.

Do you have to have it, or is it just if you see the pokemon?

kevmar said:
Do you have to have it, or is it just if you see the pokemon?

If you're really looking to fill you dex I defiantly suggest GH. He practically has a living dex meaning he can do trade back with you all day long! Hope this helps!

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-someone000-s-general-trade-thread
is there anything you want for your shiny smeargle

someone000 said:
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-someone000-s-general-trade-thread
is there anything you want for your shiny smeargle

Are any of the shiny Pokémon listed in your thread native to Kalos?

ShinyVincent said:
Could I ask for the info about Shiny Feralighator?

Shiny Feraligatr:
Male - Torrent - Lvl. 51
Nature: Hardy
Egg Moves: Aqua Jet
(Masuda Bred in Kalos)

I will trade anything I have for blazekinite I don't have many shinies but I'll trade three of the five I have for it I have gyaridos, carvanha, espurr, haxorus (level 100), and dragalge those are my shines and I'll trade three for blazekinite I also have level 100 chandelure, metagross, and gliscor that have good natures and full evs friend code is 3368-2904-1720

Justin5343 said:
I will trade anything I have for blazekinite I don't have many shinies but I'll trade three of the five I have for it I have gyaridos, carvanha, espurr, haxorus (level 100), and dragalge those are my shines and I'll trade three for blazekinite I also have level 100 chandelure, metagross, and gliscor that have good natures and full evs friend code is 3368-2904-1720

Sorry, I'll have to say no to that, the only thing that I don't have that you listed is the shiny Espurr.
Hope you find a Blazikenite!

I have a Shiny Scatterbug, Im interested in a 4 or 5IV Electrike but only if its Timid with HP Ice

Back