Wi-Fi Trades Dedenne's XY/ORAS Thread! Shiny Legendaries & More!

RE: Dedenne's X/Y Thread - Update with 42 New Shiny Pokémon!

BUMP!

Added my Shiny Shaymin!
492.png
492-s.png

Genderless - Rash
Nature Cure
31 IVs in Special Attack!
(I caught in Platinum after only 1,548 soft resets!)
And I've added the below Pokémon to my 4/5IV list:
magikarp.gif

pumpkaboo-large.gif

deino.gif

tentacool.gif

mawile.gif

feebas.gif

RE: Dedenne's X/Y Thread - Click Here!!!

Hi There Again! :)
Are you looking for a specific Shiny Gen 6 Pokemon for that Ferralighator? (I have all now :D) Let my hear from you, Dedenne!

ShinyVincent said:
Hi There Again! :)
Are you looking for a specific Shiny Gen 6 Pokemon for that Ferralighator? (I have all now :D) Let my hear from you, Dedenne!

I'm actually not looking for a Gen 6 shiny in return for my Feraligatr. A Kalos native shiny Totodile is only obtainable through breeding in XY, which makes it more rare than any Kalos region Pokémon, since all Kalos region Pokémon can be found in XY. For my Feraligatr, I'm really only looking for another shiny starter Pokémon. :)

New Special Promotion!
I have an eShop download code for Pokémon X/Y and I'm giving it away!

All you have to do to enter is like this post! Clicking the Like button underneath this post will let me know that you would like to enter.
How the winner will be selected: Each member that likes this post will be receiving 1 entry. And at the end of this promotion, the winner will be selected at random! BUT WAIT! Want a higher probability of winning Pokémon X or Pokémon Y? Well than, your in luck! Seeing as Easter was last week, if you trade me a Pokémon egg before the promotion ends, you'll receive 5 additional entries! (You could have a total of 6 entries!!) I don't care what Pokémon will hatch from the egg, give me any random egg! You'd be crazy not to! :p

Quick summary:
- Chance to win an eShop version of Pokémon X or Pokémon Y!
- Like THIS post to enter. (Giving you one entry.)
- Gain 5 additional entries by trading me a Pokémon egg!
(Each member can only receive 5 additional entries, maxing out at 6, no matter how many eggs you give me.)
(To trade me an egg, post in my trade thread like you normally would to trade.)
- There will only be one winner with their choice of either Pokémon X or Pokémon Y!

Deadline: Entries close on April 29th which gives you less than a week to enter!
The winner will randomly be selected on the 29th or 30th!

It's that simple!!! I hope everyone enjoys this promotional raffle and may the luckiest Pokémon trainer win!! :)

Members who have entered:
Eron - 6 entries
Check - 1 entry
kevmar - 6 entries
Nigel - 1 entry
PhantomHaze - 6 entries
ShinyVincent - 6 entries
Blah - 1 entry
Camoclone - 1 entry
Scorched Feathers - 1 entry
Keeper of Night - 6 entries
ArceusTrainer - 1 entry
Rene - 6 entries
Teal - 1 entry
PMJ - 1 entry
TwistedTurtwig - 1 entry
AlexanderTheAwesome - 1 entry
xDkoYx - 6 entries
Nageki - 1 entry
Sslie Zoommoo - 6 entries
dakdak432 - 1 entry

Hi Dedenne! :D

It's been a long time since I don't come to this forum. lel.

Can you check my list for that Shiny Vivillon? And I also want to trade you an egg for the raffle. (I don't really know what's inside, I have many different eggs since time ago)

RE: Dedenne's X/Y Thread - WIN Pokémon X or Pokémon Y!

I got a few eggs for you I know I can only have 6 entries but I`ll give you more eggs I have lots. I gotta get X or Y for my sister to use at nationals if she goes this year.

I got boxes of eggs I can trade you.
I really wanna have pokemon y!

Eron said:
Hi Dedenne! :D

It's been a long time since I don't come to this forum. lel.

Can you check my list for that Shiny Vivillon? And I also want to trade you an egg for the raffle. (I don't really know what's inside, I have many different eggs since time ago)
Check said:
I got a few eggs for you I know I can only have 6 entries but I`ll give you more eggs I have lots. I gotta get X or Y for my sister to use at nationals if she goes this year.
kevmar said:
I got boxes of eggs I can trade you.
I really wanna have pokemon y!

I'm currently online, so if you see me, send me a trade request. I only need one egg each, I don't want to take all of your eggs! :p

EDIT: Added a "Members who have entered" section displaying who all has entered and the amount of entries they each have.

Hey Dedenne! I would like to give you an egg for the X and Y game! When can you trade? Also do we have a choice of what game we get?

PhantomHaze said:
Hey Dedenne! I would like to give you an egg for the X and Y game! When can you trade? Also do we have a choice of what game we get?

Cool! :) I'll have to trade tomorrow as I'm off to bed for the night. And yes, the winner has the choice of either X or Y.

I assume that code only works on NA DS:s?

Prince Dedenne said:
PhantomHaze said:

Cool! :) I'll have to trade tomorrow as I'm off to bed for the night. And yes, the winner has the choice of either X or Y.
Ok! This was a great idea and i hope I win:p!!

I wish I wasn't doing this run QQ
I'd have so many eggs...

Anyway I'd love Pokémon X :3

I can get a 3 IV Drilbur w/ SR from Gen5. I already have the mons you have listed under 5 IV, however. Would it be worth a shiny?
Also, I have an Egg ready to trade for extra entries. :p

Teal said:
I assume that code only works on NA DS:s?
Good news, the download code can be redeemed on any Nintendo 3DS/2DS system no matter the country you live in! :)

For anyone who has said that they'd like to trade me an egg for extra entries, I'll be available to trade for the next eight hours until I go to bed. Let me know.

Keeper of Night said:
I can get a 3 IV Drilbur w/ SR from Gen5. I already have the mons you have listed under 5 IV, however. Would it be worth a shiny?
Also, I have an Egg ready to trade for extra entries. :p

Nahh, I don't need one that badly to trade a shiny away. Is there anything else that you need? I could always give you some PP Ups or Heartscales if you're into that.

Just entered for a free digital copy! Are you available to trade an egg as well? I'd love those extra entries!

Edit: my Friend Code is in my signature :)

Not worth trying to IV breed in Gen5 for random items I can get easily in Gen6.
Thanks anyway.

Rene said:
Just entered for a free digital copy! Are you available to trade an egg as well? I'd love those extra entries!

Edit: my Friend Code is in my signature :)

Yep, I'll add you and get online. :)

ShinyVincent said:
Can you come on now for trade?

Yep, getting online now.

Keeper of Night said:
Not worth trying to IV breed in Gen5 for random items I can get easily in Gen6.
Thanks anyway.

I understand, hopefully we'll strike a deal next time.

Back