News Decidueye, Incineroar, Primarina, Guardian Pokemon, Battle Tree, and More!

To answer your question: Ice, Fire, and Ground makes another triangle. So does Electric/Water/Ground, as well as Poison/Grass/Ground, and Fighting/Rock/Flying. I just hope we get a complete trisngle this time around.

Yeah, I knew there were different triangles - I was kinda asking whether there was another triangle which could feasibly be attached onto Fire/Water/Grass which could work, my wording could've been a bit better.
(and just saying, Electric/Water/Ground wouldn't make a truly balanced triangle, as Ground is immune to Electric, rather than just resisting it)

Its deciduous, as in deciduous forest, and eye as in dead eye marksmanship. Its not hard. Emboar was ember and boar,as in a wild pig, and primarina is prima ballerina

Primarina's name is based on Primadonna / Marina. Primadonna usually describing a female super star and marina is obviously a place on the water.

I'm on here reading the comments and all I see is, "At last the fire/fighting curse is broken! OMGZ MAMAW!" All I can think after is, "DOES ANYONE REMEMBER A LITTLE THING CALLED FENNEKIN!?" Delphox certainly is NOT Fire/Fighting. I understand XY is recent, but did only a handful play it!?
I think they meant a muscular Fire type that isn't part fighting

To answer your question: Ice, Fire, and Ground makes another triangle. So does Electric/Water/Ground, as well as Poison/Grass/Ground, and Fighting/Rock/Flying. I just hope we get a complete trisngle this time around.
Also Fairy/Fighting/Steel

Last edited by a moderator:
Back