News Decidueye-GX, Incineroar-GX, & Primarina-GX Premium Collections in June!

I think they're saving the alternative art symbol for when a card is released past the point it's last main set release would be rotating to keep cards from being Standard legal longer then intended. The Starter Trio GX cards were in the last couple of sets so these promos will be legal the same length of time the Base Sun and Moon copies.

It'll most likely be on any of the Full Arts coming out of that Best of XY in the Japanese version.

As for the boxes themselves: meh? I'm not the biggest fan of the Premium Collections as a whole mainly due to the less then stellar packaging that are the be flashing on display but not easy to remove.

I love the artwork of Decidueye (and the pin) but I would probably go with the Primarina box. I already have 4 Incineroars and 3 Decidueyes, only 1 Primarina

I pretty much just want the Decidueye full art and I can get 5 for the price of the box. You'll be lucky to even break even on the packs. Pretty much the only way to do that is to pull a Tapu Lele-GX.

I pretty much just want the Decidueye full art and I can get 5 for the price of the box. You'll be lucky to even break even on the packs. Pretty much the only way to do that is to pull a Tapu Lele-GX.

Yesterday someone at my league pulled a rainbow Lele from one of the packs he won :cool:

I pulled a FA Lele from my first GR pack :p

Wait did they really already give up on Alternate arts?

Um, why would they release them as alternate arts? These cards were made as hyper rares in GR, and that won't be rotating for a LONG time. Now if this were like the Best of XY SR Shaymin EX or something I could understand that question about alternate art labels.

Damn, in New Zealand these things are NZ$75, which is US$55. Still getting Decidueye, even though the price range is ridiculous

What? Steam Siege and Evolutions have been in A LOT more boxes than BREAKpoint has! I love BREAKpoint.
Yes, but Steam Siege is still in this box, which is why I didn't include it. . .

But, prior to purchasing the box, I thought the six packs they showed in the article were accurate, but they weren't.

That Primarina is easily the best looking full art in the entire Sun and Moon era.

The price difference on these between the US and UK is absolutely disgusting to be honest. So $40 in the US, that's about £26. They retail for £50 here, which is $76, that's almost double the price! Don't get me wrong, they're gorgeous products, loving the fact that both the promo and the jumbo are textured, but yeah. Salty.

Back