News Decidueye-GX, Incineroar-GX, & Primarina-GX Premium Collections in June!

ZachTheBold

Aspiring Trainer
I'm just glad that there's going to be an efficient way to get Decidueye singles, I really need for that price to go down on a single Decidueye Gx.

Serperior

~
Advanced Member
Really good deal for the Decidueye-GX box. I won't play the deck but down the line these could be some solid tradebait for those that aren't willing to spend the money.

VikesFanOG72!

Aspiring Trainer
I also really like that they are doing this but I honestly cannot imagine it being the textured full art. I say this because I would think Pokemon wouldn't want to hurt the value of the actual full art print. To me that would seem like a foolish move since they have done a good job of pumping good value back into the cards. Plus selfishly I wouldn't want people to be able to get a full art product that I had to search for and or open a multitude of packs

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
I also really like that they are doing this but I honestly cannot imagine it being the textured full art. I say this because I would think Pokemon wouldn't want to hurt the value of the actual full art print. To me that would seem like a foolish move since they have done a good job of pumping good value back into the cards. Plus selfishly I wouldn't want people to be able to get a full art product that I had to search for and or open a multitude of packs
The Regular and jumbo are textured
IMG_7469.JPG IMG_7470.JPG

IMG_7471.JPG
IMG_7472.JPG IMG_7473.JPG IMG_7474.JPG

Pikachu6319

Scooby
I love the Sun&Moon FAs...~

I plan on getting these of course for obvious reasons, but I have to disagree here. I think the ones we got from BW until the end of XY are better than the S/M full arts, in terms of how they look. The S/M regular GX's look like what the full arts should, the full arts look like they're missing something like a background or something.

MuhFugginMoose

I'd Say Grass Knot!
So they're finally done filling these boxes with breakpoint? Thank goodness. Guess I'll go and pick up that Primarina box then lol.

Last edited:

Kyrushi

Squirrel
Within HOURS of the boxes coming out my stores were all out of Decidueye. I don't even want it to play it I just wanna complete my binder :(

Draskk

Blast From The Past
Wow, the only thing worth getting here is the Decidueye box, and with that same fourty dollars you could buy a Decidueye and ten Guardians Rising boosters. What's even the point? I mean, I honestly like the art on the regular Decidueye better than I like the art on this. It's not even like the art is better.

Pikachu6319

Scooby
I found these yesterday. I'm glad to say the Incineroar box paid for itself when it gave me a SR Field Blower :). I can't say the other two gave me anything good, aside from the full art promos.