Cycling Road from ‘Pokemon Card 151’!

JustInBasil

Grass-Type Gym Leader
News Staff
Cycling Road has been officially revealed from Pokemon Card 151! As noted before, the set will release in Japan on June 16th. We expect to it release internationally as a special set this fall.
Cycling Road – Trainer
Stadium
Once during each player’s turn, that player may discard a Basic Energy card from their hand. If they do, that player draws a card.
This Stadium stays in play when you play it. Discard it if another Stadium comes into play. If a Stadium with the same name is in play, you can’t play this card.

Continue reading...

Cycling Road - New default Stadium card for most decks. It is more suitable to Garde over than the accursed Champ Fest that scrubs on the internet want. It only heals 10 per turn, and Garde is known for peppering energy on one destination. 5 Geodudes

could this mean that gardevoir decks can now ditch radiant greninja in favor of another radiant? would r tsareena or r gardevoir be better choices now?

I know a few decks that will enjoy this card.

Gardevoir ex
Darkrai Vstar
Palkia Vstar
and even decks with radiant greninja can use it to draw 3 cards a turn instead of just 2 with Radiant greninja

cool generic stadium. would have prefered the card designers would have created a new default stadium that was not revolved around energy cards. something that maybe a 4 dte 3 basic energy kind of deck could use?

I just want Veridian Forest back from Sun & Moon: Team Up. I remember so many mill decks that discarded energy to find energy to attach to benches from both discard pile and hand. Specifically Pikarom GX (Which I ran for a while) and Guzzlord GX

eh most of the time itll take 2 hits to kill garde (unless u r against dark) With the amount of damage that garde ex does i doubt healing is that necessary

eh most of the time itll take 2 hits to kill garde (unless u r against dark) With the amount of damage that garde ex does i doubt healing is that necessary
And with Collapsed Stadium you can just dump a wounded Gardevoir ex to negate easy prizes, its works for me

Cycling Road - New default Stadium card for most decks. It is more suitable to Garde over than the accursed Champ Fest that scrubs on the internet want. It only heals 10 per turn, and Garde is known for peppering energy on one destination. 5 Geodudes
Are you implying people are running champion's fest in order to survive hits from the healing? Because the reason champion's fest is run is so you can attach an extra energy to baby gardevoir

Back