Wi-Fi Trades cute-mew's Player thread / need TM77

RE: cute-mew's Player thread - GET DARKRAI!!!

he's being given to me in a trade, the guy was just really lucky I guess (there were plenty of events like at toys r us and stuff where you could get mew without cheating.) it's probably cloned on emerald too.

IIRC, there were 3 different mews given away at the toys R us events, some people even thought they cloned them, and none of those mews were shiny. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure there were no shiny mews given away.

I need the one I'll get on my English pearl, but I might trade the one from my Japanese pearl, so what are you willing to give?

Never mind, I heard there was one on Route 229.

I would've given you a Feebas or a Drifloon.

I will trade Ninetales lv58
Arcanine lv60
Rapidash lv60
Azumarill lv63
Togetic lv62
And i might have others just ask...

(This is for Darkrai and i know you will probably say no for this offer but i'll manage)

RE: cute-mew's Player thread / DARKRAI / NEED TM77 and Mew!

Darkrai is still here to bid on.

I REALLY need TM77, I only have 1 and I need 5, so that means 4 more. I'm willing to give you A LOT. I'm an elite doubles player and need them for strategy purposes. If you're a singles player, you'll probably find psych-up a waste, and now this is your chance to get a lot for it!

I also need mew, not only for collecting purposes, so I'll be trading a lot of stuff for mew.

I have a Mew obtained over GTS, but it's probably legit, the OT is "MYSTRY", It's in a pokeball, and all that.

I'm interested in Darkrai :p
or maybe Palkia/ Lustrous Orb
I'm guessing Shaymin's gone?

Shaymin is for me to keep.

But I'll trade you a Darkrai+lustrous orb, I don't need it anyways, and I have 2 of those.

@ EM: sry, both of those are probably way cheaper than Darkrai.

hmmm...
You can never actually trust someone, I trusted people and judged them wrong before.
I don't think I will, maybe later, or when I have 2 shaymin, I'll probably get another shaymin when I'm getting Darkrai, I might trade that one around for people's pokédexes, you'll have to wait.

Maybe, I'm not one of those people who wants to fill their pokédex. I just want to trade :S

Hmm..

Legit Celebi Level 70 (got it that way from Pokemon Event).
Level 100 Dusknoir
Level 100 Manaphy (Japanese)
Level 100 Mewtwo
Level 100 Rayquaza
Level 100 Kyogre

All for Darkrai..

Back