Advanced Member
HELLU!!!
This is

CUTE-MEW 's My Player thread!

Be welcome and Be sure to Be looking around! Me Be thanking you :F

MY INFORMATION:

My Friend Code: 1418 3315 5641
MSN: [email protected]
Contact Time: 4PM GWT -> 9PM GWT Monday->Friday 9AM GWT -> 1AM GWT weekends and holidays
Important info: I use the EM clone glitch, but I can guarantee that I do no use any sort of cheating device, I only use a Pokémon games and a gaming system. I expect from you, the person trading with me or battling me, to do the same, thanks in advance.

Do not PM me to ask for a trade, just ask it here, I don't want a full inbox, thank you.

MY HAVES/WANTS

==================
QUICK TRADES
==================​
  • Jirachi lv100 with random EVs for random poke holding TM77 Psych-up (you probably don't need psych-up, but it's a treasure to me)

==================
POKEMON FOR TRADE
==================​
  • Calm natured regice -  No EVs - waiting time: + 1 day
  • Jirachi lv100 - Random EVs - regular moveset - waiting time: + none
  • Jirachi lv5 - No EVs - unknown item - waiting time: + 1 month (still need to play out ruby for that one)
  • Palkia - lv47 - @ Lustrous orb - waiting time: none
  • Darkrai - Would require me risking my game file, so you'd better be giving me something good :) - Waiting time: 2 days - max 2 available
  • Groudon, Kyogre and Rayquaza - waiting time - + 3 days
  • legendary dogs - lv70 - 10TH ANIV - don't need to be together
  • T-tar - lv70 - 10TH ANIV - waiting time - + 2 hours
  • Latias/Latias - lv70 - 10TH ANIV - waiting time - + 2 hours
  • Some other 10th anniversary stuff you might think you need, not celebi.
  • Any Pearl-only pokémon you might need - Waiting time: depends
  • Anything else you might want, just ask, I'll see what I can do :)
  • A Pokémon with pokérus (you know you're interested :p) [can be any of the above]

==================
POKEMON I WANT
==================​
  • Mew
  • Celebi :)
  • Jirachi
  • Manaphy :) - If possible, named Walter (exact spelling, including caps)
  • Shaymin
  • Bold Regice :( - If possible, named Frosty (exact spelling, including caps)
  • Relaxed or Quite Shuckle :( - If possible, named Davy (exact spelling, including caps)
  • Hasty or Naive Zapdos :( - If possible, named Patrick (exact spelling, including caps)
  • Shiny Mew, Celebi, jirachi, manaphy or Shaymin
  • Anything you think I might want :F

==================
ITEMS FOR TRADE
==================​
  • Leftovers - waiting time: + 1 day
  • Shell Bell - waiting time: + 1 day
  • PP max - waiting time: none
  • rare candy - waiting time: none
  • Exp Share - waiting time: none
  • Macho Brace - waiting time: none
  • Masterball - waiting time: none
  • TM24 Thunderbolt - waiting time: none
  • TM26 Earthquake - waiting time: none
  • Any other rare non-TM you might want available on emerald  - waiting time: + 1 day

==================
ITEMS I WANT
==================​
  • TMs
  • TM29 Psychic :(
  • TM30 Shadow Ball :(
  • TM53 Energy Ball :)
  • TM61 Will-o-wisp
  • TM69 Rock Polish :)
  • TM77 Psych Up :) - more then 5, will offer a lot
  • TM91 Flash Cannon :)
  • TM92 Trick Room :)
  • Choice Scarf :)
  • Choice Specs :)
  • Toxic Orb :(

RECORDS:

=======
WINS
=======​
  • none
=======
LOSSES
=======​
  • none

:)=high demand
:(= low demand

RE: cute-mew's Player thread - GET DARKRAI!!!

BUMP

Hello, I got my WiFi to work! Getting good items and Pokémon will have to wait until I can access pal park. If you feel like getting a Pokémon with Japanese symbols in its name, trade here!

Now starting:
Darkrai auction
I don't have it yet, but I can get it through my Japanese Diamond AND Pearl, yes, that's right. To get the one form my Diamond, you'll have to give me A LOT, to get me to risk my precious Pearl, you'll have to give me LIKE ZOMG THAT BE ZO VREY MUHC.

YOU HEARD IT RIGHT

THIS IS PROBABLY ONE OF YOUR ONLY WAYS TO EVER GET DARKRAI FROM SOMEONE YOU KNOW

DONT MISS THIS CHANCE

thank you

I can't promise I'll give away Darkrai directly, it might take weeks, months, maybe even a year until I get the right bid, but you can always try right now :F

I'll give you these three for Darkrai(All of them,just give me darkrai and something like a starly and a bidoof):
ARTICUNO
ZAPDOS
SHINY ZIGZAGOON
Accept?

Lol, no way, I can both of those legendaries easily and I don't care about the shiny status of any loser Pokémon.
But it was a nice gesture :F

Oh, and if you're feeling really lucky, you can also try getting my second shaymin, but that'll require you to trade me some seriously rare Pokémon

Lol.Don't trade with that fool.
l can give you all teh 3 birds and a Shiny Palkia! how's that?Bad ?But better than him ,rite?

Actually,I was going to say"We could spice up the deal"but that'd encourage you...His shiny palkia is hacked and it carrys glitches.I'm going very extreme here(Gets nervous about gettin carried away).Right....
SHINY MACHAMP/SHINY PELLIPPER
LATI@S OR EVEN BOTH
ANY OF THE LEGENDARY TRIO POKEMON(APART FROM PIXIES)
GROUDON AND KYOGRE
come on!!!!!I'm begging you!!!!!!You can have them all!!!

It's better :p
But I'm sure there'll be so many people giving so many, I'm not going to accept that, but thanks for bidding something that is actually acceptable.

Some more darky info:
unEVed
Choice the name (Max 5 symbols, Japanese possible)
OT will be Puppy (don't ask, my bro's nick)

PS: I won't accept Pokémon obtained or altered by the use of cheat devices in any way

hmmmm,this requires more thinking.I'll throw in some items.
SHINY MACHAMP/SHINY PELLIPPER
LATI@S OR EVEN BOTH
ANY OF THE LEGENDARY TRIO POKEMON(APART FROM PIXIES)
GROUDON AND KYOGRE
items:
FLASH CANNON

ok you can have all that but otherwise i couldn't do the trade.I'd be losing some of my best pokemon.

Mew for Darkrai? Cloned in Emerald.
I'm not all begging and stuff like the other guy, if I don't get it I'll just Mystery Gift one (hopefully/eventually).

I've got Manaphy, Shiny Trapinch, Shiny Vibrava, Shiny Flygon (holding masterballs?) and possibly celebi and/or mew as well (I really don't want to go there though =P)

Lol, trowing in a mew does help ;F

I can't clone Darkrai, but mew and celebi can be cloned, there's a value difference there :F. I'm not really that interested in shinies, unless you think I'd be really interested :) (I'll update my want list soon)
But Mew, celebi, manaphy and or some items (especially the ones on my want list, especialy the TMs) are things I'm interested in, I'm going to wait another week or 2 before ending the 1st bidding, the best bid will be chosen, and if all goes well, I'll be trading a Darkrai with him/her.
The 2nd darkrai might never be traded, But I might catch it myself, EV train it and lend it to people who think they need a Darkrai for a while :F

Oh, and charizard's friend, stop being over-obsessive :S

This is also why Darkrai will be the very last Pokémon you'll be getting, you'll get bidoofs, starlies and maybe Pearl version exclusives, if you really want them, before getting Darkrai. All you want to trade has to fit in a party of 6 Pokémon, I don't want to trade, then stop, to then find out my connection suddenly fails :p

I bid these for Darkrai:
Deoxys
Mild, good IVs Latios
Shiny Breloom with Spore and Focus Punch
'Wonderfully outstanding' Adamant Metagross with flawless Attack
TM24
TM26
TM29
TM30
Master Ball
Soul Dew/Master Ball

All 100% legitimate.

Oh yes, 'lv 100 pokemon' is my younger brother. Do you want me to beat him up? :p

hmmmmmmmmmmm
If you beat your bro up, maybe :F

Nah, I don't really see anything I'd like more then a Darkrai, especially since I can probably get those TMs rather easily, any TMs below 50 are low wants, actually, everything above 50 are the TMs I really want, but it's a nice try :)

hmmm, ok how about Celebi, a mew, or even... a shiiiny mew :3 I'm getting one of those. Are you interested now?

I will trade Ninetales lv58
Arcanine lv60
Rapidash lv60
Azumarill lv63
Togetic lv62
And i might have others just ask...

(This is for Darkrai and i know you will probably say no for this offer but i'll manage)

Can you tell me exactly how you will get that shiny mew, because I don't think there's a way of getting mew other then using a cheat device.

Back