Wi-Fi Trades cute-mew's Player thread / need TM77

RE: cute-mew's Player thread / DARKRAI / NEED TM77 and Mew!

Well I have A LEVEL IOO HO-OH, A LEVEL 100 LUGIA, A LEVEL 100 METAGROSS, A LEVEL 100 SWAMPERT, A SHINING PALKIA AND SHINING DIALGA (BOTH AT LEVEL 48.), I HAVE A LEVEL 100 SUICUNE, A LEVEL 50 ENTEI, A LEVEL 100 NIDOKING , A LEVEL 100 MOLTRES, A LEVEL 100 KYOGRE, A LEVEL 100 GROUDON, A LEVEL 100 RAYQUAZA, A LEVEL 100 DRAGONITE, TWO LEVEL 70. GIRATINAS, A LEVEL 100 ARMALDO, and uh unfortunately thats all my good ones... They are all indeed legal and I'll be willing to trade up to a set of 5 of any of these for a darkrai!!!

ewww, lv100
1) I don't use ubers anyways
2) I like to EV-train my Pokémon, and that becomes impossible at lv100

But thanks for the offers, I might consider them

Also I'm getting a celebi in a few days, I'm interested in Palkia (or shaymin if you get another one)...

ill give you 5 psch ups and a jirachi for your set of legendary dogs and a macho brace

legit?
Cause I really don't think you can get 5 TM77s so fast :S

Ok, deal.

I'll give you:
2 starly
1 raikou
1 entei
1 suicune holding macho brace

for
5 pokémon holding TM77, I don't need the jirachi as I can get one my self easily. (and I have way too many already)

PM/reply when you're online, I'll try to reply ASAP

Cool I dont care anymore i already found someone who's gonna trade me a darkrai and a shaymin for my shiny palkia and shiny dialga

HAhahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahaahaahahahahahahahahaha you thought you could outsmart the likes of meeeee (cough). Well it appears I don't i even have an arceus now as well...

Who outsmarted who? Honestly, if you have a Darkrai, good for you, but seeing that you also got an acreus, I'm pretty sure those are hacked...

Probably wouldn't have traded anyways, I feel like you can never actually trust noobs :S

uh phione for darkrai or palkia

hey c-m do happen to posses a Male Lucario between the levels of 35-50??? If u do could u plz trade???

I'll throw in a Bastiodon and a Brondsong both lvl 45 for it...just trade something stupid(Bidoof,Starly,etc.) for the other 1....

Nope, but I do have a riolu and a riolu egg

@ pokeplaya, sry, no can do

Wanna have random pokémon holding Psych-up for the Jirachi?

Hey CM, do you have a Burmie(Female), because I can give a Mew(cloned) once when I get the national dex, I guess I could trade you like a Pichu that knows volt-tackle, or you could choose something out of my player thread, (The mew won't/can't be nicknamed because I got it at an event.) Oh and if you have Pearl I can give you a diamond exclusive pokemon like Cranidose or a Skull Fossil.

I have a female burmie but I'd need to trade from my Japanese pearl. Contact me when you actually have the mew.

Tomb, sure, but you'd have to wait 18 hours cause I gtg soon :p

cute-mew said:
Tomb, sure, but you'd have to wait 18 hours cause I gtg soon :p

To bad.. ^^ I have the pokémon with the item ready so.. :) But I can wait if it so..

But all I need the female evolution of burmie and Azelf to get the national dex, But maybe I could give you TM77 WITH a Pichu that knows Volt-Tackle for that burmie, what od ya say?

Actually I lied about the arceus I just wanted to see what you would say...

Tomb, do you mean the lv100? If yes, I'm ready and I will still be here for 5 hours after posting this. Just PM/reply when you're ready.

Back