Crush a Wish! [YPPY]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted, but the last card you need is the super rare vulpix worth a few million dollars.

Granted, every winner becomes as wild as an animal.

I wish for the letter L to be non-existent.

It is, but it's the worst EX for the next 5 years to come.
(also I see what you did there with moving to Japan and no letter L :p)
I wish for a copy of Birthday Pikachu.

Granted. Pity the card was cooked into the Birthday Cake.

Got the Japan joke too... haha. :rolleyes:

I wish for Australia to be in the Northern Hemisphere.

Granted, it is literally picked up by the hand of God, and dropped into the northern hemisphere. Half of it hits Europe, causing an apocalyptic earthquake, and the other half lands in the ocean, causing an apocalyptic tidal wave.

Everyone dies.

I wish everyone didn't die.

Granted, but half the world mutates into mole creatures (those struck by the quake) and other into fish.

I wish the mole creatures would learn how to swim so the world wouldn't be divided.

Granted, but a war starts over what new race is the better swimmer.

I wish I had a time machine to stop all of this from ever happening!

Granted, but a catastrophic event occurs which kills every last creature in the sea, which is every single thing on the planet. Way to go, Drohn! :p

I wish I didn't have to go to work for the rest of the week so that I can just stay home and catch up on video games.

Granted, but... you're fired! And also, to the ninja'ing post, your time machine puts you back to a point before you had school, which means no job.

I wish for an enjoyable job.

Granted, but the job is only considered enjoyable by public consensus. You find the job meaningless and trivial.

I wish for a penguin.

Granted. But the penguin is a notorious murderer and goes on a killing spree, frames you for it and you get life imprisonment.

I wish I didn't have any feet.

Granted, but in this version of reality, wheelchairs and crutches were never invented, so you must now walk around clumsily on the nubs that are your ankles. Or crawl around on the ground.

I wish for this wish to not be granted.

Granted. I kick the wish to the moon.

I wish for crazy dog to barge through Crimson Flame's house.

Granted, but he immediately calms down and lays on the floor until Crimson comes home and gets happy when he sees his new owner come through the door.

I wish there was no more snow, ever! Well, okay, only on Christmas.

PsychedelicBreakfast said:
Granted, but he immediately calms down and lays on the floor until Crimson comes home and gets happy when he sees his new owner come through the door.

I wish there was no more snow, ever! Well, okay, only on Christmas.

Granted but the sea level rises 20 feet because of it and we all drown and die

I wish that I had a better wish then the one I am currently using

Granted. You graduate from the Goodness, It's Appalling College.

I wish for a clean room.

Granted but now you remember that you want a dusty room so you poor a couple gallon of saw dust in your room

I wish for a nightkill proof role in ww games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back