Crush a Wish! [YPPY]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted, but all your jokes from this point on suck, so people hate you and your jokes.

I wish a Machamp deck would win a Regionals this month.

Granted, but that machamp deck was actually stormfront machamp, and because nobody caught him using rotated cards, he won. Dave schwimmer went and reviewed the tape, declared "This is cheating!" And then the Quad Sigilyph deck won regionals

I wish I can actually pull good cards out of booster packs

Granted, but they packs you have forged.

I wish for a the new Expanded rotation to appear on PTCGO

Granted, you grow one centimeter.

I wish there was a regular series of Pokemon written and drawn like the Pokemon Origins special.

Granted, but then you get kidnapped by the mafia and forced to work for a pillow-making factory.

I wish I had unlimited amounts of Cola

Granted but you become drunk, can't you way home, get captured by the... you get the idea.

I wish panadol was named something different.

Granted but its called Honorificabilitudinitatibus and tastes like Greninja butt.

I wish I had better eyesight.

Granted, but whatever you look at burns up due to aura radiating from your eyes. Better search for the Zygarde.

I wish I knew why PsyB thinks I drink cola.

Granted, but it's so miscut that the name and HP can't be seen, so it's illegal to use.

I wish my Charizard Tin has good pulls.

Granted, but before you open the tin, you sell your other tin for a bargain, but you accidently post the Charizard tin instead.

I WISH EVERYONE WOULD REALISE I DON'T DRINK PEPSI OR COLA OR COKE!

Granted. (I was referencing your wish granting saying that NameBlank gets drunk on straight cola, which is impossible, so I was saying I wish I had some of that!) :p

I wish I was better in Super Smash Bros.

Granted, but as soon as you are getting used to it, smash bros U/3ds gets a patch making the game exactly like melee

I wish Mewtwo would be in smash 4

Granted, but Mewtwo is so under powered that it will get KO'd on the first strike.

I wish for a new *.

Granted, but the new * is so small that all it can do is collapse in on itself.

I wish that I could think of a better thing to wish for.

Granted, but the thread closed before you could wish for your new wish to be true.

I wish that the kookaburras outside my house would stop laughing every morning >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back