Cramorant VMAX, Cinderace VMAX Featured in 'VMAX Special Set' Box!

JustInBasil

Grass-Type Gym Leader
News Staff
The Cinderace VMAX is an alternate art from Rebel Clash. I wouldn't expect a Gigantamax VMAX until at least Sword & Shield 5 in February.

MasterGallade

Instagram: @theavalonlegacy
If these alternate arts aren't their Gigantamax forms for whatever stupid reason I will be forever sad

JustInBasil

Grass-Type Gym Leader
News Staff
Gigantamax artwork will almost certainly come with a new card overall--the card would have new attacks to reflect its Gigantamax form. So, Rillaboom would have G-Max Drum Solo, Cinderace would have G-Max Fireball, and Inteleon would have G-Max Hydrosnipe.

Scoop

Literally a sheep
I sure hope the art of this Cinderace doesn’t have its entire disproportionately large foot covering a third of the card again

Scoop

Literally a sheep
I’m gonna get back into playing the TCG just for a funny meme Cramorant VMAX deck. Rely on nothing but random coin flips, baby!

Also, Dhelmise looks fun but good lord if that isn’t one of the hardest-to look at cards I’ve ever seen... there’s too much going on here. That’s a problem with VMAX cards in general-they’re oftentimes too busy looking- but this one is one of the biggest offenders.

The Fish

0.o
Porygon Z with Cramoranrt could be ok. Dhelmise can snipe goons. I wonder how we'll get these though, do we get reprints of the OG Cramorant and Dhelmise Vs in the new set?

CeladonCityGym

Aspiring Trainer
You are so right. I actually hate the V Max cards of this generation. Way too busy to even make out the Pokémon sometimes. It's a stupid gimmick in the games as well.

P3DS

UK VGC Regs Champ 2015
Cramorant is already in PZ decks, and the VMax makes it pretty brutal. 4 heads and you KO a Vmax... So, 4 recycle and a triple should net that XD

Dhelmise, on the other hand, might spark a rillaboom revolution. Its got some good strength.

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
  • Dhelmise VMAX - ehh. Even with 3 energy, you can't even KO a Zacian due to Grass resistance, before dmg modifiers, and besides from having the Welder weakness, G isn't even a good type to be. F and D isn't a playable type, in terms of hitting for weakess. Inteleon VMAX is a thing, but that's it. You have a terrible retreat cost, even if you have 330 HP, T1 Talonflame with Vitality Band can KO you easily, before you even VMAX. Plus, Dhelmise V isn't a good card. Who cares? 3
  • Cramorant VMAX - too risky to deal with. Yes, pretty similar to that Z Crystal thing except its for coin flip. Even with Glimwood, you expect to do 160 minimum. Which is the same on the V, if you flip 2 heads. I know what you are thinking. Stacking the energy on this dude. I suggest not to. One Full Blitz with Vitality Band can toast this Cramorant. L might losing some tricks, but they're getting Electrode. So yeah. 3, and Cramorant V gets Longview Scope, yeah whatever

dmein89

Aspiring Trainer
  • Dhelmise VMAX - ehh. Even with 3 energy, you can't even KO a Zacian due to Grass resistance, before dmg modifiers, and besides from having the Welder weakness, G isn't even a good type to be. F and D isn't a playable type, in terms of hitting for weakess. Inteleon VMAX is a thing, but that's it. You have a terrible retreat cost, even if you have 330 HP, T1 Talonflame with Vitality Band can KO you easily, before you even VMAX. Plus, Dhelmise V isn't a good card. Who cares? 3

Does weakness and resistance even apply if Dhelmise bench snipes?