Cramorant VMAX, Cinderace VMAX Featured in 'VMAX Special Set' Box!

Mcsonic00

Less Filler Cards Please
Cramorant VMax + Porygon-Z = new meta; you just OHKO everything! Having Cramorant V able to search 2 cards T1 is insane. If your opponent doesn't Marnie you instantly, you literally win right there and then because you are guaranteed to have candy + stage 2. Powerful Colorless Energy means you only need 4 heads to OHKO 340 HP VMax's. So happy they printed this. Even if it isn't 'meta' I will still be using CramorGon-Z to defeat meta decks.

MasterGallade

Instagram: @theavalonlegacy
Is anyone else as mad as I am that the Cinderace isn't in its Gigantamax form??? They better be planning to do all three of the Starters again in their G-max forms, it's still so dumb they weren't in the first place in Rebel Clash :/

Grass-Type Farm Owner

Aspiring Trainer
Dhelmise getting extra attention makes me happy (though it should've gotten a G-Max form where it becomes a ghost ship), but yeah those swirly energy things are an eyesore.

Kawaki

Aspiring Trainer
I feel like the reprinted Morpeko VMAX should have been the hangry version... lol.

arulz

THE SEEKER
Personally I like the dhelmise VMAX :) the action shot looks really cool and it actually looks Max

what I personally consider the biggest problem with vmax is that they don’t actually look any bigger than the normal cards because there’s no reference point. They just look like another rare card. When I saw Dynamax I had visions of giant Pokémon in cities, forests, drawn with the same style art as Tag Teams.

my other problem is hardly any have abilities or very interesting effects and they’re kind of simple cards. I don’t mind a few good simple cards, but it would be nice to have a balance with some more complex effects too

momand

Aspiring Trainer
Hypothetically, you could use Cramorant VMAX with Triple Acceleration Energy and Memory Capsule to just create a higher HP Cramorant V, but that's all it's got going for it. Cramorant V was only ever used as a tech in Standard so I don't see this card seeing much play. Coin flip attacks suck.

Dhelmise VMAX isn't bad with Rillaboom. Sure you don't OHKO Zacian V, but with Goons or Vitality Band I think it'll be fine. You also have the option to snipe popular support mons like Jirachi and Goons (and in control's case - Drilbur and Cinccino), so I see this card being at the very least decent.

Number51x

Blasting off at the speed of light!
Hypothetically, you could use Cramorant VMAX with Triple Acceleration Energy and Memory Capsule to just create a higher HP Cramorant V, but that's all it's got going for it. Cramorant V was only ever used as a tech in Standard so I don't see this card seeing much play. Coin flip attacks suck.

Dhelmise VMAX isn't bad with Rillaboom. Sure you don't OHKO Zacian V, but with Goons or Vitality Band I think it'll be fine. You also have the option to snipe popular support mons like Jirachi and Goons (and in control's case - Drilbur and Cinccino), so I see this card being at the very least decent.
Yeah, but when you're flipping 6-10 times and can re-flip with Glimwood Tangle, thing get a lot less sucky.

ShinxieDim

bbbbbbbbbbbbbb
A VMAX can't OHKO a Zacian, even with 3 Energy and no effects other than immobility the next turn...?

Honestly, unless they make every type resisted again, they should remove resistance for the time being. Grass and Fighting are the only resisted types, and both are also barely competitive.

The game is balanced around single-typed decks, so resistance isn't adding anything right now, it's just making Metal slightly more OP and two struggling types worse

Last edited:

bidoof&company

MEMES ARE LIFE
I saw with the snip damage for dhelmise VMAX it didn't say not to apply weakness and resistance. If that is so it would definitely spice things up