Cramorant VMAX, Cinderace VMAX Featured in 'VMAX Special Set' Box!

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trading Card Game' started by JustInBasil, Sep 12, 2020.

1. JustInBasil Aspiring Trainer
    JustInBasil

News Staff Member

2. FireLizard Dragon shipper
    FireLizard

I hope Cinderace VMAX will be the Gigantamax form

3. JustInBasil Aspiring Trainer
    JustInBasil

News Staff Member

The Cinderace VMAX is an alternate art from Rebel Clash. I wouldn't expect a Gigantamax VMAX until at least Sword & Shield 5 in February.

4. MasterGallade @Mithrarin on Twitter
    MasterGallade

If these alternate arts aren't their Gigantamax forms for whatever stupid reason I will be forever sad

5. JustInBasil Aspiring Trainer
    JustInBasil

News Staff Member

Gigantamax artwork will almost certainly come with a new card overall--the card would have new attacks to reflect its Gigantamax form. So, Rillaboom would have G-Max Drum Solo, Cinderace would have G-Max Fireball, and Inteleon would have G-Max Hydrosnipe.

6. johnwick Aspiring Trainer
    johnwick

Those sleeves though

RIP Pikachu
    Fish in the background in Nelson's voice: Ha Ha

The Fish likes this.
  7. FireLizard Dragon shipper
    FireLizard

Too bad

8. Kyle J. Asplund Some birb boi
    Kyle J. Asplund

let me guess, new gigantamax formes of the starters?

9. Mimikeon Aspiring Trainer
    Mimikeon

I was hoping the G-MAX formes of the starters would get unique cards, honestly.

10. Nyora A Cat
    Nyora

I really dont care if it is bad, TAE/Memory Capsule xD

11. AshCo Ouchies!
    AshCo

I sure hope the art of this Cinderace doesn’t have its entire disproportionately large foot covering a third of the card again

Ethan R likes this.
  12. Water Pokémon Master I like Pokemon more than you. :D
    Water Pokémon Master

Webmaster News Head Activities Head Elite Member Advanced Member Member

13. AshCo Ouchies!
    AshCo

I’m gonna get back into playing the TCG just for a funny meme Cramorant VMAX deck. Rely on nothing but random coin flips, baby!

Also, Dhelmise looks fun but good lord if that isn’t one of the hardest-to look at cards I’ve ever seen... there’s too much going on here. That’s a problem with VMAX cards in general-they’re oftentimes too busy looking- but this one is one of the biggest offenders.

14. The Fish 0.o
    The Fish

Porygon Z with Cramoranrt could be ok. Dhelmise can snipe goons. I wonder how we'll get these though, do we get reprints of the OG Cramorant and Dhelmise Vs in the new set?

15. Gameguard Aspiring Trainer
    Gameguard

Welder and tea makes cram happy

16. CeladonCityGym Aspiring Trainer
    CeladonCityGym

You are so right. I actually hate the V Max cards of this generation. Way too busy to even make out the Pokémon sometimes. It's a stupid gimmick in the games as well.

17. P3DS UK VGC Regs Champ 2015
    P3DS

Cramorant is already in PZ decks, and the VMax makes it pretty brutal. 4 heads and you KO a Vmax... So, 4 recycle and a triple should net that XD

Dhelmise, on the other hand, might spark a rillaboom revolution. Its got some good strength.

18. The Rhyperior I am still Mr. Rhyperior
    The Rhyperior

• Dhelmise VMAX - ehh. Even with 3 energy, you can't even KO a Zacian due to Grass resistance, before dmg modifiers, and besides from having the Welder weakness, G isn't even a good type to be. F and D isn't a playable type, in terms of hitting for weakess. Inteleon VMAX is a thing, but that's it. You have a terrible retreat cost, even if you have 330 HP, T1 Talonflame with Vitality Band can KO you easily, before you even VMAX. Plus, Dhelmise V isn't a good card. Who cares? 3
    • Cramorant VMAX - too risky to deal with. Yes, pretty similar to that Z Crystal thing except its for coin flip. Even with Glimwood, you expect to do 160 minimum. Which is the same on the V, if you flip 2 heads. I know what you are thinking. Stacking the energy on this dude. I suggest not to. One Full Blitz with Vitality Band can toast this Cramorant. L might losing some tricks, but they're getting Electrode. So yeah. 3, and Cramorant V gets Longview Scope, yeah whatever

19. dmein89 Aspiring Trainer
    dmein89

Does weakness and resistance even apply if Dhelmise bench snipes?

20. FireLizard Dragon shipper
    FireLizard

I need that Cramorant.Right now.

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 1 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?