'Cosmic Eclipse,' November's English Set!

Maserati777

Aspiring Trainer
Hopefully they change the design of the full arts with Sword and Shield and make them more similar to XY with designed backgrounds.

Grass-Type Farm Owner

Aspiring Trainer
So Arceus will finally appear in its Dragon form. Neat, though I was hoping for an Arceus & Silvally Tag Team with a type-changing gimmick.

I guess this also confirms Solgaleo & Lunala will be in Dream League. Kind of odd if Ultra Necrozma & Lunala & Solgaleo is also in this set. I suppose they can differentiate them by labeling the trio an Ultra Beast card and use the Solgaleo/Lunala "forms" where they glow and gain a third eye, which have actually never appeared in any TCG art to my knowledge.

WillyCharizard

Aspiring Trainer
Tag Team Supports

Option 1 - Like hat ladys, you need more than one copy of the card to pull the better effect or you need the Tag Team support and the regular Red and Blue supports to get the extra

Option 2 - Like Hala, regular effect and extra effect if you already use your Gx attack or if you already use a Tag Team Gx attack with the extra effect

Duo

RIP Nessa 2023
So if this is our likely last Sun & Moon expansion set and we're moving on to Sword & Shield, that means Jumbo Cards will become legal for play by February for Dynamaxing right?

Mega Charizard X

Mega Charizard X
Arceus is the best Pokemon when it holds it's Draco Plate!

WOW GIRATINA hhhmmmm

The cards that I'll need in Cosmic Eclipse is

• Kyogre
  • Groudon
  • Solgaleo, Lunala, & Ultra Necrozma GX
  • Arceus, Dialga, & Palkia GX
  • Charizard & Braxian Full Art
  • Red & Blue

SupStar

Aspiring Trainer
I wish they released sets as often as the Japanese sets... it's so much better to get more specialized packs instead of just shoving everything into one and messing up my odds of getting what I want

Swampert Full Art

#GROOKEYGANG
So is there not really going to be anything special about this set? I wonder where the Tag All Star cards will be if they aren't in this set.

Animegamer420

Aspiring Trainer
I wish they released sets as often as the Japanese sets... it's so much better to get more specialized packs instead of just shoving everything into one and messing up my odds of getting what I want
Plus not having a guarenteed rare makes you actually give a crap when you pull a star card

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
Plus not having a guarenteed rare makes you actually give a crap when you pull a star card
Yeah if there's one thing the current state of 87 super rares a set needs, it's booster packs with no rares inside at all.

said no one ever.

PokeCollector21

Aspiring Trainer
I hope they make a Ho-Oh and Lugia tag team GX in colorless type because both have the type flying
and for a 4tag team GX with all Tapus in fairy type

i hope also for more Shiny GX cards and shiny Tag Team GX cards in Tag All Stars.

This would be the perfect end for the Sun and Moon tcg era.

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Well, we've almost made it to the end. Doesn't feel like we're at the end of anything though, I fear the TCG in sword and shield will be just like this. Pokemon is such a money machine that they'll probably never stop printing a mass amount of sets in japan, just as how Game Freak will never stop rushing their games. I mean I get it, all this stuff exists to make money, but I really wish they'd just slow down a tad. Quality over quantity, and up until the very end of the sun and moon era with Tag teams and the alt arts, this era reeks of quantity, and a huge step down in quality. At least though it picked up by the end. I just hope things go better in sword and shield's TCG, but judging by the games? Good luck to this franchise.

Would have preferred dialga palkia and giratina
Ehh, giratina already got its spotlight. I'm glad Arceus is getting some more love. If you compare how much giratina has gotten in recent times to Arceus, giratina gets a lot more in general.

Ev1l

Aspiring Trainer
So Arceus will finally appear in its Dragon form. Neat, though I was hoping for an Arceus & Silvally Tag Team with a type-changing gimmick.

I guess this also confirms Solgaleo & Lunala will be in Dream League. Kind of odd if Ultra Necrozma & Lunala & Solgaleo is also in this set. I suppose they can differentiate them by labeling the trio an Ultra Beast card and use the Solgaleo/Lunala "forms" where they glow and gain a third eye, which have actually never appeared in any TCG art to my knowledge.
Those are actually necrozma's forms and they have their own cards, both their gx got out in ultra prism