Finished Convicted 3 - (Murder/Mystery Roleplaying Game)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Due to the recent reports I've had of @raichulover11 and @Scorched Feathers not even being on the site for a month or more, I'll take matters into my own hands and make an alibi instead of smacking them with the Modkill Hammer.

This might be to not give the murderer the advantage (two free kills is a big deal), or to prevent the innocent people from having an easy win if the murderer is raichulover11 or Scorched Feathers.

Thekingofnido also hasn't been on since August, so there is that :/
Eh, I might actually need to Modkill people Dx
But then again I would be giving the murderer the advantage (if it isn't one of the people to be MKd) or the rest an easy win (if the murderer happens to be MKd).

Eh, I might actually need to Modkill people Dx
But then again I would be giving the murderer the advantage (if it isn't one of the people to be MKd) or the rest an easy win (if the murderer happens to be MKd).
I don't think that modkill is very necessary in a game like this. It's not as if the players in the game are super hands-on with their characters, so the inactive users can just become new AI characters.

I don't think that modkill is very necessary in a game like this. It's not as if the players in the game are super hands-on with their characters, so the inactive users can just become new AI characters.
Me neither, I was just throwing that out there for the lulz mind games. :p

Any news on the fourth iteration of this?
Also if you need another player (or replacement) I'd be happy to fill the spot

Any news on the fourth iteration of this?
It won't happen before June, I'll tell you that much. We still have to finish this one, and then find a theme for the next game.

Besides, @bbninjas and I don't know if we'll be hosting the next game, as someone might manifest interest, @Turtwig may come back, etc. If someone else hosts, all I can tell you really is that it's not gonna happen before June.

Hey everyone! I'm alive! :D School and stuff kept me busy for a while, but now I'm on Christmas break so I should be able to update properly ^.^
Also, merry Christmas! :)
Here is my gift for you:

Chapter 9

Before telling anyone about the body, Seir went back to his room. There was someone waiting for him.

“Hello, friend. I thank you for coming during these dark times where no one can be trusted,” said the figure.

“Don’t mention it. Now, onto business. The noises I heard last night came from Gardevoir’s room, and I have deduced Scizor spent the night in her room, probably watching over her. After all, his girlfriend’s been pretty lonely since Oyuki’s death and Lilligant’s disappearance…”

“Go on.”

“The murderer must have tried to attack Gardevoir while she was asleep, but Scizor noticed and a little fight started. Scizor should have gotten killed then…but Gardevoir would have noticed because of the noise. So, Scizor must have been wounded in the battle, and that’s why he didn’t call for help…but later in the night the murderer came back to finish the job. Gardevoir is unscathed, so the murderer must have come back early in the morning before anyone woke up, meaning…he’s the one who woke up first! That would be…Meowstic? He’s nowhere to be seen. He probably ran off…but that doesn’t rule out Gardevoir, who could have killed Scizor while he wasn’t paying attention, or while he was sleeping,” Seir said, triumphant.

“Very good, Seir. Impressive, even. Here, as promised.”

The mysterious being left Seir a little bag with something in it, and then walked out of the room and headed for his own.

After making sure he knew where everyone was, Seir took the bag and went downstairs. The stairway that led to the building’s basement was very different from the one leading upstairs: the former was dark and narrow, the lights on the sides glowing weakly, as if the slightest breeze could extinguish their fire, while the latter was the complete opposite.

After walking down a couple of stairs, the stairway made a 90-degree turn to the left. There were no lights, and Seir couldn’t see where it led or even how further down it went. Not a safe place to be in, he though, but he decided to keep going. The basement was the only place where he was sure there was no one.

The further he went down, the more sinister things got. He could barely see, but he could swear he heard voices. Whispers at first, Seir decided to not pay them any attention. Must be my imagination.

Suddenly, the temperature dropped about a dozen of degrees, sending chills down the Dark Pokémon’s spine, and a shadow swiftly passed in front of him, and the temperature went back to normal.

“What the hell just happened?” he asked himself while looking around, but whatever had been in front of him not a second ago was nowhere to be seen.

Dismissing the incident, Seir noticed the stairs came to a stop. He used Flamethrower, lighting up all the candles in the room he found himself in. There were only shelves full of ancient-looking books, and all the shelves were on the sides of the room. Weirdly enough, there was nothing else in the room but a circle of candles in the middle of the room, placed on some kind of star. Inside the circle, there was a green, dragon-like body with deep cuts everywhere, its lozenge wings tattered and torn. Judging by the condition of the room, it was clear that no one had been down there for a long time, but the body had barely decomposed. It was as if...as if it had been killed and placed there just before Seir’s arrival. Weird, he thought.

Upon getting closer to the circle, Seir inexplicably felt the fear grow inside of him. He hadn’t been freaked out by the voices, the shadow, hell, he wasn’t freaked out now that he saw a dead body in almost perfect condition in a room that hadn’t been used in years; yet now for some reason an emotion previously unknown to him was starting to spread throughout his whole being.

“Alright, I’m not yours anymore. Let’s see what you got me.”

With these words, Seir emptied the bag, and a frism fell out of it and broke.

Huh? What are you doing? Ahhhhhh!

Seir recognized Oyuki’s voice.

P-please, don’ hurt me. I won’t tell anyone…please…I’ll even tell you about my plan…p-please…

Moments later, Oyuki continued.

“I-I…wanted to hurt Vileplume for what she did to Lil…so I g-got someone to change the railroad…we’re not going to any convention. We’re going to an old house in the middle of nowhere, where ‘death itself walks along its endless hallways.’ ”

“No, Oyuki, we’re not going there…not all of us, at least,” said another voice.

“B-but…I told you! Aulus! I’M HERE! HELP ME! Pleeeea-”

The begging stopped as the sound of a blade slashing through flesh was heard, and all that was left was the noise made by a slit throat, struggling to conduct air to its owner’s lungs.

“Well, that would explain why we’re stranded here, ruining my plan…and why both Togepi and Electivire didn’t want us to listen to what the frism had to say. Too bad it can’t be put back together without an Ice Pokémon…”

Suddenly, the fire in the candles seemed to take life of its own. It got bigger, smaller, even took Pokémon shapes, more accurately a Weavile, an Aegislash, an Aerodactyl, a Scizor and a Flygon, one on each candle. The shapes separated themselves from their candles, and one by one entered the corpse, which shook after each entrance. Seir had a bad feeling.

Out of nowhere, a couple of adjacent red dots started to glow. Now that the candles’ fire was out, those dots were the only things lighting up the room. Suddenly, they started to rise…as if they were eyes, as if…their possessor was standing up. But Seir wasn’t going to let that happen, of course. He Flamethrower’d the thing and went upstairs, where he found everyone looking for something everywhere.

“Seir? SEIR!” said Electivire when he saw him. “Thank Arceus, we thought you were dead! Where have you been?”

Everyone gathered around Seir.

“I was just looking for…clues, downstairs.”

“Come again?” asked Gardevoir, frowning.

“What’s that supposed to mean!?” replied Seir, angrily.

“You…were gone for hours, Seir. Hours.

“W-what? But that…that’s impossible…” said Seir, feigning confusion perfectly.

“Well, it doesn’t matter. You’re here now, and I’m happy for that,” said Electivire.

With these words, the conductor left for his room, but not without giving Seir a certain look, as if he knew the hound was hiding something. Soon after he closed his door, Seir spoke up.

“Listen up, everyone. Access to the basement is strictly forbidden as of now. Understood? Electivire and I will talk about it, but until then, keep your noses away from it.”

Noticing there was something off about him, Nidoking walked up to him after everyone else left.

“What happened down there, pal? I’ve known you for long enough to consider you a friend, and I know you enough to know there’s something amiss.”

“I have no idea what you’re talking about, Big Boss.”

“Cut the crap, dude. Like I told you, you can’t lie to me.”

“Well…something…weird…happened. But…you wouldn’t believe me. I have to show you.”

“Alright, Seir. But I need to know one thing: did you clean up Electivire’s room properly?”

“Of course. I always work to the fullest for my employers. On other news, I think it’d be safer if we all went down there together. I’ll tell Electivire, you go and summon everyone here.”

Minutes after, everyone was going down the stairs whether they wanted to or not Seir noticed it was colder than before, and this time he saw the shadow multiple times. But since no one else seemed to see it, he didn’t mention it.

As they reached the basement, he could feel each of his heartbeats, and his breathing rhythm accelerated. He used Flamethrower to light the candles, but after he did, he wished he hadn’t. The dead, wounded, crushed, almost wingless body was no longer where Seir had left it. The shelves had fallen, and the books were all over the place. Suddenly, they heard a spectral voice, slightly similar to Aulus’.

“You…how dare you come here…after what you did…to him…to all of them…”

Everyone looked around, but they couldn’t see anyone.

“You…will…PAY!”

A tornado of fire appeared in the middle of the room, and it blinded everyone momentarily. When they opened their eyes, Nidoking was engulfed in fire.

“Aaaarghh…q-quickly…someone…d-do…sss…”

His body was reduced to ashes before anyone could do anything.

Death(s): Nidoking

Accused: No one! *throws confetti*

Everyone, you have 3 days to submit (or not) your guess! :D
But you know, having someone guess would be nice for a change. :p

No way, no way, none of us are strong enough to take down Big Boss. This can't be happening, have I misjudged someone, all of you back off, you get in my way and I will tear your throat out.

*keeps low to the ground, fangs bared, clear panic in his shifting eyes*

Damn, damn, damn, who is doing this, this is in line with the Egg, but no, no one knows where he is, damn it did someone find his grenade stash? I don't know grenades that do that, think Seir think, who could have done this! No surely it w
asn't ...(incoherence)

It's been a while since I last visited here. It nice to see things are still moving. Good luck finding the killer.

*****************************************************************************************************
Please excuse my advertisement
Be the last one standing, Come join RAF5: Delta Stream

This thread was started June third 2015...

Hey @Vom how many more Pokemon need to die before we find out who the killer is?
You don't unless you guess, but so far only 1 person has guessed. Admittedly, the game would go by faster if more people guessed. :p

You don't unless you guess, but so far only 1 person has guessed. Admittedly, the game would go by faster if more people guessed. :p

I would guess if you would take a random one :p (and if you would give me a list of Pokemon that are alive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back