Finished Convicted 3 - (Murder/Mystery Roleplaying Game)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, how convenient that every Pokémon capable of creating shadows through a normal attack is dead, and then a shadow kills Blastoise, huh?

Meowstic didn’t want to enter his room. Not yet, anyway. Not with Aulus in it. He quietly walked away from everyone and went sit on the stairs, using Light Screen to deflect the light, which effectively turned him invisible.
When there was not a soul to be seen, and after making sure Aulus wasn’t in the room, he went inside.
Meowstic were anywhere to be found.
The mere fact that Meowstic existed didn’t even come to his head.
there was a bright flash of light
The shadow evaded all and each of his shots with a blinding speed, so well that it almost seemed like teleportation.
Hmm...

see this is why you don't poke me about the chapter
Glad you liked it! :D
I certainly did.

I would usually say it was worth the wait but it really wasn't.
Is it possible that the murderer has not been introduced to the story yet? (AKA, maybe the chandelier could be a Chandelure? And it could be the murderer) (Note this is not a guess to who the murderer could be, its just a question about the game)

I would usually say it was worth the wait but it really wasn't.
Is it possible that the murderer has not been introduced to the story yet? (AKA, maybe the chandelier could be a Chandelure? And it could be the murderer) (Note this is not a guess to who the murderer could be, its just a question about the game)
No, the murderer is Meowstic one of the player characters [or the one remaining NPC]

[Aulus] Say, Meowstic, you don't happen to have any swords on you, correct? I am in need...

[Meowstic] {says nothing because we haven't even heard his dialogue *hint hint*}

/me is now Lilligant

"So, out of all of us, we have Me, Gardevoir, Scizor, Seir, Hedron, and maybe Electivire, Togepi, and Brooks for staff, and Aulus and Nidoking for passengers. Am I forgetting anyone?"

Woo, chapter's up! :D Again, I sincerely apologize for the lateness of this, and I really hope you guys are enjoying the story even though I take kinda long to update :/

Chapter 8

“But, Seir, if we split up, we’ll be an easier target for the murderer!” pointed out Gardevoir.

“I’m not stupid, I know that. But it also increases our chances of finding him before he does.”

“Why are you so certain Aulus is the murderer anyways?” asked a concerned Scizor, though no one could tell if his concern was for Aulus, for everyone or for Gardevoir. “Do you have any proof or something?”

Annoyed from all the questioning, Seir relinquished all hope of splitting up to find Aulus and silently left for his room.

“Eh, someone’s got a bad attitude,” commented Lilligant.

“Either way, we can’t-” Scizor began, but suddenly stopped. His eyes widened and he started shaking like a leaf, and then fell on the floor and had what looked like seizures.

Though his vision was blurry, he could still see. He saw everyone form a circle around him, and saw Gardevoir kneel down next to him and hold his hand (?) with a desperate look on her face.

The blow had done some serious damage, almost knocking him out .He used the last of his strength to use Bullet Punch to hit the Aerodactyl ,who had started to close in on him.

Conveniently for Scizor, the fatally wounded Fossil Pokémon fell on Aegislash’s blade, which finished it off. Overwhelmed by the weight and unable to levitate, the Royal Sword Pokémon was helpless when, after using Roost, Scizor came up to it and ended its days with a Night Slash.

“Flygon, how are things going?” the Pincer Pokémon yelled.

“Bad, Zor-Zor…bad…” a feeble voice answered.

As worry filled every inch of his body, he ran to where the Mystic Pokémon was and found her on the floor, almost dead with scratches on her face and neck, her wings tattered and torn.

“No! Flygon! What happened!?” he asked as he knelt down next to her to hold her hand, with despair in his eyes as he saw death in hers.

“T-The king…he…knew…prepared…plan…”

“What? How!? There’s only one way…”

Flygon nodded slowly, as she was too weak to speak.

“I’ll…I’ll find out who did this, Fly. I swear…but you have to survive this. Please, you can’t die here!”

With an immense effort, she managed to speak.

“I’m sorry…end…way…me…”

“NO! I REFUSE TO BELIEVE IT! YOU HAVE TO REFUSE TO BELIVE IT, TOO!”

Seeing as there was no response, Scizor panicked even more.

“Fly…we…we could run away after this…this group is done anyways…but…we...I…need you alive…”

“Zor-Zor…what are…you saying?” Flygon asked, and Scizor noticed her expression changed to tenderness, despite the incredible suffering she was going through.

“What I’m saying, Fly, is…is that…I-I…I love you, Fly. Since our first mission together, I always have.” Scizor broke down in tears. “I’m…I’m sorry I didn’t tell you before…I just…couldn’t…”

Flygon felt a nice warmth throughout her whole body, and replied:

“Ah…Zor-Zor…I…too…” and with these words, she closed her eyes.

“FLY!!!” yelled Scizor, suddenly sitting straight up covered in sweat with slightly wet eyes, scaring the Pokémon who was taking care of him.

“Scizor, are you alright?” asked Gardevoir, but she hugged him tightly before he could even answer.

“Uh, I’m sorry,” she apologized when she realized she had hugged him. “Are you ok?”

“Yes, thank you. Where are we, Gardy?”

“This is your room, you’ve been sleeping for a few days now.”

“A few days? It all seemed so quick…”

“Hm? The what?” asked Gardveoir, who seemed to be in a good mood but a bit confused.

“The room. The Pokémon. Her.

Gardevoir immediately stopped when Scizor said ‘her’.

“Who?”

“Ah, it’s nothing. Where’s everyone?”

“In their rooms. There have been no murders while you were asleep, but Aulus and Meowstic are still nowhere to be found. And now Brooks and Lilligant have gone missing, too. We decided to just stay in our rooms and talk, which made everyone feel safer, not to mention that now everyone knows everyone better.”

From the look she gave him, he understood that she had been there all along, talking to him and taking care of him. And then he started thinking about things. Good things. Things he felt stupid to even think about.

“Eh, look who came back from the dead!” greeted Electivire. “Now we can finally split up and look for the missing ones.”

“Electivire!” said the Pincer Pokémon, happy to see the driver again. “Where have you been?”

“I recovered the Frism. However, I will not reveal its contents unless absolutely necessary. But enough about me. What happened to you?”

“I don’t know, I had some kind of seizure followed by a really realistic dream.”

“Oh I remember,” Seir intervened, “Your girlfriend there wouldn’t leave your side, not even at night. She took care of you very well, couldn’t have done it better myself."

When he said the word ‘girlfriend’ both Scizor and Gardevoir blushed intensely.

“Anyways, Scizor. Now that you’re back among the living, we can split up. No objections this time, we’ll just do it. Electivire’s agreed to it.”

Scizor and Gardevoir instantly turned at Electivire, who nodded to confirm Seir’s words.

“Alright. Everyone, come on out! We have a job to do!”

Everyone, except of course for the missing 3, came out from their rooms immediately and gathered around Seir.

“So, uh, due to the strange happenings that have taken place lately, we’ll split in only two groups. One will go with Electivire, the other one with me. Now, if you wanna come with me-”

Before he could even finish his sentence, everyone was already close to him.

“I guess we’re not splitting, then,” said the Dark Pokémon with a small chuckle. “Let’s go this way.”

Everyone followed him without a question.

“Psst! Gardy!” Scizor whispered.

“Yes?”

“What strange happenings was Seir talking about earlier?”

“Oh, not much really. Scratches on the walls, weird noises, sometimes even hearing voices.”

“Wow, I really hope I don’t’ experience anything like that. It’d give me the creeps.”

However, the group didn’t have to get far. As soon as they went upstairs, Aulus came to them, levitating.

“Hello, pals. What are you doing here?” he asked in a voice that wasn’t too different from his, but still sounded more ghostly, maybe even slightly evil.

At first, no one noticed anything weird. Then, as Aulus got closer, they saw the dark orange lines that covered his body, replacing the blue ones. His eyes were glowing blue, and a purple aura could be seen around him.

“Most of you seem ready,” he started. “However, it’s not time yet, mortals. You should look into Meowstic instead of me.”

And with these words, he teleported the whole group back to their starting point before disappearing again.

Everyone was nervous and slightly scared, but there wasn’t a noise to be heard until the night, when Scizor knocked Gardevoir’s door.

She opened slowly.

“Scizor? What on Kalos are you doing here?”

“Well, uh, I think I’ve got repressed memories. I think that’s what those seizures are.”

“What? Why would you say that?”

“Because it would make sense that they are. I mean, I lost my memory some time ago, and now these ‘dreams’ start happening. I’m always in them and they’re so realistic. It almost seems like-”

“Do you want my help?”

“Uh, that would be most appreciated, thank you.”

“Then come in. Since Lilligant’s disappearance, I’m alone here.”

After Scizor sat on Gardevoir’s bed, she closed the door and sat next to him.

“Alright. I’m gonna start by finding those memories. When I do, I’ll try and establish a link between your consciousness and that part of your brain.”

Said and done. Gardevoir went into Scizor’s head, and saw his whole life. His rough childhood, his teenage years, his missions with the Grand Royal Denier, and…Flygon. When she took it all in…it was too much, especially taking the recent murders into account. She started sobbing quietly.

“Such…pain…”

“Hey, don’t worry,” said Scizor to cheer her up, caressing her cheek. Gardevoir held his hand (?), and, slowly, the two beings started to get closer and closer…until they started to kiss, as instinct was starting to get the better of them.

The next morning, Seir found Scizor’s dead body bathing in blood on a bed. His wings were gone, and the steel of his abdomen was badly damaged. He knew that Scizor had paid a visit to Gardevoir before sleeping, and it didn’t take him long to put two and two together.

Death(s): Scizor

Accused: Gardevoir and Meowstic

@raichulover11 and @Scorched Feathers , you have 3 days to submit your alibi! Please remember to PM both me and @bbninjas! ^.^

P.S: Since there are two accused, you won’t need to cast the blame on someone else, you’ll just need to clean your name.

"Aulus! What is going on, get back here so I can tear out your throat, you have some explaining to do. And where is that Cat, I never did trust it, vile creatures."

Also where is Liligant in all of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back