Finished Convicted 3 - (Murder/Mystery Roleplaying Game)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a Garry's Mod video where Palkia and Dialga are confronted by Zekrom and Reshiram while on their map. A fight breaks up, but a Skype call from Arceus stops the Black and White dragons. Then there is a weird fight/debate when Arceus cuts in again and goes beserk. It is the first result for "palkia and dialga vs reshiram and zekrom"

You're going to modkill GM Draclord, right? Also, when do we get the next chapter?
You made me waste 12 minutes of my life Dx
No, he said he could still read the chapters. However if he is the murderer/is accused and doesn't submit he'll be turned into a NPC, since he notified bbninjas and I of his lack of time.
Next chapter will be up soon >.>

It is a Garry's Mod video where Palkia and Dialga are confronted by Zekrom and Reshiram while on their map. A fight breaks up, but a Skype call from Arceus stops the Black and White dragons. Then there is a weird fight/debate when Arceus cuts in again and goes beserk. It is the first result for "palkia and dialga vs reshiram and zekrom"

You're going to modkill GM Draclord, right? Also, when do we get the next chapter?

Huh I wonder how Arceus used Skype (like typed the names in) without any fingers...

You made me waste 12 minutes of my life Dx
No, he said he could still read the chapters. However if he is the murderer/is accused and doesn't submit he'll be turned into a NPC, since he notified bbninjas and I of his lack of time.
Next chapter will be up soon >.>

Finally, I have been waiting far to long Joltik!

Guys the thread is only for bugging me about the next chapter game-related discussion, you'll have to use Profile messages/PMs for that >:L

Guys the thread is only for bugging me about the next chapter game-related discussion, you'll have to use Profile messages/PMs for that >:L

The chapter better be coming soon! Otherwise it will take use all the way till next year to finish this!

Okay, sorry, forgot about that.

Seriously, though, please don't tempt us to get off-topic. Our getting off-topic and complaining isn't the objective here :p

The reason I took so long is that a certain clever someone kept me busy on Skype I had way more things planned for the chapter, but realized it would be too long so I just split some of the other part (I still have to finish that :p) so you guys can have this one meanwhile ^.^
Oh and I'd just like to repeat that OC (Outside Communication, aka off-records) is allowed, but remember that there can only be one winner.
Also, no guesses are allowed for this chapter, as it was a modkill and also because someone guessed already :p

Chapter 6

“Liar! You’re nothing but a big liar, Togepi!” yelled Lilligant, unable to accept Oyuki’s death. “She can’t be dead! She can’t! It’s just…impossible…”

“Look, Lilligant,” started the guard, “I know this may be hard to accept, but stop being such a crybaby and grow up!”

“O-Oyukiiiii…” muttered Lilligant, falling to her knees as she felt her whole reality was collapsing. “M-m-y…f-fault…” was all she could say before bursting into tears.

Without even paying attention to Lilligant, Aulus started to share his thoughts. “Empoleon couldn’t have done it. These ice spikes are nearly untouched. Empoleon doesn’t have the necessary agility to move between all of them without breaking a single one.”

“Excuses! He knows how to use Ice Beam, he could have perfectly broken all of them before making them again!” yelled Togepi.

“How do you know that?” asked Gardevoir, who was just getting out of her room.

“I’m the security guard, for Arceus’ sake, it’s my job to check the backgrounds of everyone here.”

“Wait, what is that thing?” asked Nidoking, who had just noticed a jar-like artifact behind one if the ice spikes. As he reached to take it, Togepi took out a gun and aimed at his face.

“Whatever that is, it is now staff property. It’s part of the crime scene, I’ll analyze it in my room later.”

“You put a gun on my face again, you better watch your damn back. Because you’ll have the whole mafia behind it. You won’t be safe anywhere.”

With these threatening words, Nidoking left for his room.

“Uh, okay?” said Togepi, dismissing the Drill Pokémon’s warning and picking up the object. “It appears to be a Frism, a magical-”

“Don’t dismiss Big Boss’ warning like that, Egg. That’s my advice.” With these words, Seir left the scene and followed Nidoking.

“Oh, and I won’t be cleaning this! I didn’t get this job to clean murders again…” said Seir just before he went out of sight.

“Uh, okay? Those 2 really have an attitude problem,” started Togepi. “Anyways-”

“Gwah ha ha! Look who’s talking, Egg!”

“Brooks, go to your room. NOW.”

Not bothering to even wait for his order to be exeggcuted, the Egg continued.

“Any more interruptions?” he asked, pointing the gun at everyone’s faces. “No? Good. Now just let me explain what this damn thing does. This is a special rock called a Frism. When a Pokemon speaks into a hole in the side it freezes over, and what you say echoes inside the hollow in the rock until someone warms the ice. When the ice melts, everyone can hear what was spoken into the Frism. ”

“No kidding?” asked Lilligant, whose eyes were suddenly lit by hope. “Th-then we can find out who killed Oyuki! We just have to-”

As Lilligant tried to take the Frism from Togepi, he hid it in his shell.

“Like I said, I’ll analyze it later in my room. No one else will hear what it has to say until I deem it necessary. Now, everyone go to your rooms!”

Knowing it was useless to argue; everyone just obeyed Togepi and went into their rooms. After everyone was gone, Togepi went to the back section of the train, and found another entry…

Friday 22th, 1897

I’ve tried to identify the subject, but whoever did it made sure this task was impossible.
Subject’s death was due to multiple internal wounds, but there’s something _____ _____ __. The wonds ds look like they were made by using a white arm. My assistant’s absence doesn’t help…

As everyone went to their rooms, Scizor’s and Garevoir’s looks crossed. Gardevoir instantly blushed, panicked, and then looked away, leaving Scizor with the doubt of whether she had looked at him or not.

During the whole trip, the rooms were mostly silent. Most Pokémon ended up sleeping, while the others were in a corner, prepared to defend themselves should the murderer try to strike.

In Room 1, Seir and Nidoking were talking while Brooks slept.

“Say, Big Boss. Why did you come in the train?” asked Seir. “I didn’t know you were interested in the Delta Species.”

“I already told you, Seir. Because-”

“You can’t lie to me, not after all this time. What is your actual reason for being here?”

“Lower your voice, someone might hear you. They’re all suspicious enough of me already. No need to make it worse.”

“Pffft, Big Boss worrying about this thing? If you’re the murderer and you get caught, wouldn’t all your contacts and favors make sure you don’t end up in jail? Or even if you go to jail, which is highly unlikely, you can just bribe the guards to let you out. Besides, that cretin of Togepi has looked into our backgrounds and knows that I worked for you years ago.”

“Alright, Seir. Fair enough. But there’s something you don’t know. Here’s the big picture…”

“It’s okay, Lilligant, it wasn’t your fault,” said Gardevoir in an attempt to comfort her roommate. “You couldn’t have known this would happen when you sent her that ticket…”

“N-nnoo…if I hadn’t sent her th-that t-ticket sh-she would still be alive…”

“If you hadn’t sent her that ticket, maybe you wouldn’t have seen her ever again…”

“M-maybe…” started Lilligant, starting to be able to contain her sobs somewhat. “I wish I had someone to s-support me…”

“Don’t worry, Lil, you have me…” replied the Embrace Pokémon, although she was a little bit hurt.

“I know, but I’d like to have someone…you know…like how you have Scizor.”

At the mention of Scizor, Gardevoir felt slightly uncomfortable, but she did her best at hiding it.

“Uh, um, Scizor…what do you mean?”

“Oh, don’t give me that. I see how you look at him.”

“And how do I look at him?”

“Like someone in love, obviously.”

“Alright, everyone, we have apparently arrived to our destination!” yelled Electivire while getting out of the driver’s seat. “We arrived slightly later than expected but you should all be able to take a seat in the room before the conference starts. Please gather in the dining wagon.”

After everyone was there, Electivire started talking.

“So, uh, I know that this killing thing has made the trip a little, uh, unsettling, but now we’ve arrived and the police can finally investigate the matter.”

“If we hadn’t left before the police came, we could’ve spared everyone else’s lives,” said Aulus. “But oh well, what’s done is done…actually, where are Togepi and Empoleon? By now, one would think Togepi has at least attempted to shoot him…”

“Right, but we have no clue to their whereabouts.”

“Everyone!” yelled the Spike Ball Pokémon as he rushed into the wagon. “Empoleon’s dead! The fellow tripped and for some reason the back door opened wide and he fell out…the rails split him in two before I had the time to do anything.”

Death(s): Empoleon

Accused: No one!

"Gahaha, ahhh, some Pokemon are too stupid to live, seriously, how did he manage to, hahaha, die, in such a pathetic way. Hahaha. How did he even manage to evolve, hahaha.
Ah, I have to go lie down, my sides are hurting, maybe there isn't even a murderer and everyone else just managed to get themselves killed, hell, the train might be cursed, we have had enough Pokemon disappear in the past, wouldn't surprise me. Hahahaha"

"Gahaha, ahhh, some Pokemon are too stupid to live, seriously, how did he manage to, hahaha, die, in such a pathetic way. Hahaha. How did he even manage to evolve, hahaha.
Ah, I have to go lie down, my sides are hurting, maybe there isn't even a murderer and everyone else just managed to get themselves killed, hell, the train might be cursed, we have had enough Pokemon disappear in the past, wouldn't surprise me. Hahahaha"
"No, that's ridiculous," Togepi stated definitely to the cute dog, "6 Pokemon don't just roll over and die in the span of one train journey. Especially not when Gengar was poisoned, there were huge spikes all around Oyuki's corpse and Gears was literally split in 3 pieces. There's foul play going on here and you know it, denial will help nobody." With a grunt Togepi wandered around the convention looking for Lil.
"Lilligant," Togepi started, "I listened to the Frism. I... think you'd want to hear it." Togepi produced the small rock from within his shell and handed it to the still-crying plant.

We should add a clause to the General Rules along the lines of: The host should never take longer than 7 days to come up with the chapter or else.

Rules are for the players, not the hosts :p
Besides, I work on it every time I can, so don't be like that ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back