Finished Convicted 3 - (Murder/Mystery Roleplaying Game)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the second one. As for the first one, I guess you can always do it in the roleplay :p
Possibly by the end of the week.
Maybe before.
Maybe after.
Who knows :p

I'm no longer think I could juggle my team with this RPG atm. Feel free to kill of my character or make it an NPC. (if he isn't killed yet, I have yet the time to read everything)

I am truly sorry

See, there's someone who will but you about that even more than me :p
I thought it was impossible D:
You know guys, it bugs me that you bug me, but at the same time it's kinda encouraging because it means you want moar story, which means you're liking it :p
So, uh, I'd say keep it up, but don't xD

When I'm done with the chapter :p

How long does that take?

I thought it was impossible D:
You know guys, it bugs me that you bug me, but at the same time it's kinda encouraging because it means you want moar story, which means you're liking it :p
So, uh, I'd say keep it up, but don't xD

Fine as long as you don't take 3 weeks to complete the story. XD

Also you spelled more like moar...

How long does that take?

Depends on how quickly night falls. I'm helpless at writing during day ;_;

Fine as long as you don't take 3 weeks to complete the story. XD

I don't, it's just that TheStrictNein not submitting delayed things a bit, and if you add that to my inability to write before nightfall and irl stuff, you'll see it takes time. Not 3 weeks, though Dx

Also you spelled more like moar...
Ik I did, it was on purpose :p

"Well," Togepi stops to think for a moment, "maybe Oyuki didn't know Ice Beam or Ice Shard, but she did know Blizzard, Protect and Hail! As you said, Oyuki clearly knew how to defend herself. We all know that her room constantly had Hail being used in it anyway so it was already at subzero temperatures, that's just the way Oyuki liked it. I think that Oyuki used Blizzard, and then jumped in front of the storm and then used Protect. This caused the snow balls generated from the Blizzard attack to stop against the Protect and stack up, immediately freezing when stationary because of the sub-zero temperatures of the room, creating ice spike type things. Come to think of it, I never did enter Oyuki's room... maybe these spikes were pre-made? We all knew that Oyuki was getting really scared about these murders..."
I don't have a part, but maybe Oyuki killed herself, by accident or on purpose.

It doesn't work like that for us viewing the game, but for the Pokemon in it that would be a perfectly logical response/belief, which I like, more fun if we stick in character is what I believe, but until something else happens we just gotta wait

I am not sure how that makes me feel...

Is that because your a Joltik and he does not have a long lifespan (30HP) so you decided to live life to the fullest by insulting a dragon with your poor grammar? IS THAT IT?!?!?!?!

It is a Garry's Mod video where Palkia and Dialga are confronted by Zekrom and Reshiram while on their map. A fight breaks up, but a Skype call from Arceus stops the Black and White dragons. Then there is a weird fight/debate when Arceus cuts in again and goes beserk. It is the first result for "palkia and dialga vs reshiram and zekrom"

Or does it...
In all seriousness though, all deaths happen either by the murderer comitting a murder or by modkill.

You're going to modkill GM Draclord, right? Also, when do we get the next chapter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back