Wi-Fi Trades CMP's MyPlayer Thread: 4 and 5 IV Pokémon (Zubat/Gible), plus DITTO FARMING for IVs!

RE: CMP's MyPlayer Thread *Hidden Ability Starters, Blastoisinite* DITTO FARMING for IVs!

MtheW said:
Alright, would metagross and a dusk stone work for the ditto then?

What's the nature/IV spread? Usually the "going rate," if you will, is for Pokémon with the same number of perfect IVs.

Super__Sonic said:
Okay, still sounds good to me. Could you at the very least get me a female? If not the male is okay. Let me know when we can trade :)

EDIT: I do have an Impish Female Avalugg in my X version. I do not know if that is what you mean by "Syncro-mon" If so I do have something of use. Again, if not I can do the breeding. I am knowledgeable in the field.

No, I mean a Pokémon with the ability Synchronize haha -- if you have an Impish/Adamant Pokémon with Synchronize, there is a 50% chance that wild Pokémon encountered will have the same nature. If you're willing to do the breeding, though, I can just go ahead and trade you the female Bergmite! What time tomorrow is best?

RE: CMP's MyPlayer Thread *Hidden Ability Starters, Blastoisinite* DITTO FARMING for IVs!

Haha, that will take me a while to figure out then. Not a problem though, that was why I asked for your opinion in the first post.

If you take it to Kiloude City, you can get the IVs checked at the Pokémon Center.

Sorry, I was vague there. I would have to breed for one with good iv's, which is the primary reason i wanted the ditto in the first place. So yeah, it would be a while before I had a pokemon with good iv's. All i've got are a pikachu and lucario with a perfect speed iv.

Edit: I've got a breloom with perfect SpD and Def, and a Magnezone with perfect Att and Spe, I could trade you both of those, and the Dusk Stone, if that is fair?
I can also breed for a magnezone with a Spa of 29, if that makes a difference. I also have a Pupitar with perfect Att and Hp, and Gyarados with Att and SpD. Any of those are up for trade, but the first two mentioned are my offer.

Edit again: Forget the breloom, I have an aipom with two perfect iv's, and ampbipom is on your list, so aipom and magnezone (and dusk stone)?

CMP said:
MtheW said:
Alright, would metagross and a dusk stone work for the ditto then?

What's the nature/IV spread? Usually the "going rate," if you will, is for Pokémon with the same number of perfect IVs.

Super__Sonic said:
Okay, still sounds good to me. Could you at the very least get me a female? If not the male is okay. Let me know when we can trade :)

EDIT: I do have an Impish Female Avalugg in my X version. I do not know if that is what you mean by "Syncro-mon" If so I do have something of use. Again, if not I can do the breeding. I am knowledgeable in the field.

No, I mean a Pokémon with the ability Synchronize haha -- if you have an Impish/Adamant Pokémon with Synchronize, there is a 50% chance that wild Pokémon encountered will have the same nature. If you're willing to do the breeding, though, I can just go ahead and trade you the female Bergmite! What time tomorrow is best?

You can easily catch me late at night, however I have pumpkins to carve for my Halloween display (A total of 30, and I've only done 8 so far :eek:). So say sometime around 11:30am-12pm? If this does/doesnt work for you Private Message me. I always have my phone with my when I carve to respond to emails, calls, and texts in a timely manner. Reason being that although I'll be busy, I still have things to tend to outside of that.

If it does work, great if not, give me a time your free and we can work around it.

CMP said:
scuba steveE said:
I have an Anorith, Zweilous, and a King's Rock. Can I trade all of that for a Protean Froakie?
Don't need the Anorith anymore. Just Zweilous + King's Rock work?
That'll work, I'll be on for a little while, but I should be on tomorrow 4pm and on. (EST)

Finally found a pokemon that should work for you, please disregard my previous post. I have just caught a magneton with perfect SpD, SpA, and Def, that I would be willing to trade over with the dusk stone after I evolve it into a Magnezone (if you want me to, I would prefer to just trade it as a magneton).

Also, would the Japanese larvitar for a larvitar with perfect hp and attack ivs work?

I have a 5 IV Dragon Pulse, Dragon Dance, Outrage Charmander.
I'd be willing to trade this to you, but you'd have to offer. I do like your Shiny Growlithe though.
I would definately accept a 5 IV Ditto, though :p

MtheW said:
Finally found a pokemon that should work for you, please disregard my previous post. I have just caught a magneton with perfect SpD, SpA, and Def, that I would be willing to trade over with the dusk stone after I evolve it into a Magnezone (if you want me to, I would prefer to just trade it as a magneton).

Also, would the Japanese larvitar for a larvitar with perfect hp and attack ivs work?

What's the nature of the Magneton?

And no thanks on the Larvitar deal...I have a Pupitar with 3 perfect IVs.

Reshiwott said:
I have a 5 IV Dragon Pulse, Dragon Dance, Outrage Charmander.
I'd be willing to trade this to you, but you'd have to offer. I do like your Shiny Growlithe though.
I would definately accept a 5 IV Ditto, though :p

Not on my wants list, so not very interested. What's the nature? Definitely not offering Shiny Growlithe...getting a 5 IV Pokémon is almost too easy with Destiny Knot now.

I now have jolly larvitars with 3 perfect ivs if that would work for the japanese one, and may have a few with 4 perfect ivs later today. Will update with magnetons nature later, in class at the moment.

Edit: It has a gentle nature

Yo, G-Panthera here. I'm looking for Perfect IV Ditto (perferably in Attack, Sp-Attack and Speed) and one with Def, Sp-Def and Speed for the use of chain breeding, thus I'm actually looking for two of them. That is all I really need right now. Not sure what you would like for these dittos, although I don't have any real rares and valuable Pokémon right now. (I would have this later when Pokemon Bank is released and I can transfer the rarest of the rare Pokémon onto X/Y)

Adding me to your friend's list is also appreciated. Already sent you a PM. Then I could hunt for dittos myself which I don't mind.

CMP said:
**Will anyone do a tradeback so I can evolve my Poliwhirl into Politoed? Thanks!**

I can help with this and I also have a few of your wants (e.g. Poliwrath, Archeops, and several others).

Any chance you'd consider trading a 3 IV Ditto? :)

Feel free to make offers on the Dittos, guys. I'm not the best at making offers; I like when others suggest stuff and we go from there.

Like I said before, i have:

-Dewgong
-Hoppip
-Aipom
-Mantyke
-Swoobat
-Maractus

So, I am looking for some specific Dittos. I need a 5 IV Ditto with no Attack. Also one with no SpAtk. So, what can we do, bro? =)

Not many pentperfect IV Ditto out there, man. I've heard of just a single person lucky enough to catch one. Takes a LONG time just to find a quadperfect...took me almost a week and a half to find mine. Problem is you can't breed Ditto, so you can't chain IVs onto one. Unfortunately, if I were to find a pentperfect Ditto, it'd likely take a shiny or something similar in value to get me to part with it.

I have a selection of triperfect Ditto, and can get you any combination of 2 perfect IVs.

Ah, I didn't know that. I thought you had. Okay, so, I wanted to know what are the triperfect Dittos you have. Can you tell me, bro? =)

They're listed in the first post.

Sorry, I didn't see that there were some Dittos with three IVs in the list.

-31 HP, Atk, Def
-31 Def, SpA, Sp
-31 SpA, SpD, Sp

I want those three, my friend. What can we do? =)

Ah, and, of course, I can breed Makuhita, Swinub, Poochyena, Shellder and Lotad for you pretty quickly.

You make first offer. =)

How about Dewgong, Aipom, Maractus, Swinub, Seel, Hoppip and Makuhita for the three Dittos?

Actually, I'm new in all this "poké-negociation" thing, despite playing since yellow on my GBC. HAHAH

The other Pokémon, we can trade for another thing, like a Frillish, I really need one. Or like another Dittos with 2 IVs, I don't know.

@Edit

I already breeded all the five Pokémon, and now one more: Natu =]

Back